ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael's Jury Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

Michael's Jury Question Empty
PostSubject: Michael's Jury Question   Michael's Jury Question EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

Hello and congratulations to you both!

While I can agree with Johnny's assessment of inactivity to start, I can assure him the web quickly got more tangled after his exit.

I'm not one to be a super bitch, so I won't pretend now. I think you each did a great job in getting yourself to the final, and since I felt pretty informed about what was going on I don't see the need to rehash who did what to whom.

I don't have any queations, either, although I would like to say a few words to you both.

Shanna, I do think you played an aggressive and dominating game, and while I respect that for this game, I do urge you to be slightly more cautious with how you handle people in future games. I know we talked about being able to remove yourself from a "game persona", but you can still build a reputation that can be hard to shake. I think if you focus more on the strength of your strategic mind and less on blindsiding every player you'll continue to do well but may also be able to work with them in future games. Not applicable to me specifically, since I have no problems with how you played, but just a general observation. I have already come to notice how capable you are in other games and want you to be able to play without a typecast Smile

Jeremy, I also enjoyed playing with you on a more one-on-one basis, and had Mandie stuck around we may not have had that chance. I was most impressed with your loyalty when I had admitted to breaking ranks early on, and although I could think it were due to a lack of options, I prefer to see it as a point of your character. I'm happy to see you back around, and this time you managed to get me voted out without the backstabbing (X-Men Laughing). I (and Shanna) do think you smartly threw the last challenge knowing we were both likely to take you, which I think is a testament to how you played.

I'm not sure who will win, but I did enjoy the game as it progressed and would willingly work with either of you in the future. You can add comments sine I didn't ask a question, but it's not a requirement.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Jury Question   Michael's Jury Question EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Thanks, Michael Smile

I do feel guilty for being so aggressive. It's not like I went into this game planning on blindsiding and betraying people. Ya know, since I'm not actually a horrible person IRL, I DO feel bad that I may have hurt peoples in the game, but I just did what I felt was necessary to further my own game.

I can't help it... I get competitive!!! I play to win... every game. Smile

Jury, I hope that you'll all be willing to work with me outside of this game! I've proven (to Jeremy and Cam) that I CAN be loyal. This whole game aside, I hope y'all will maybe want to get to know me... and discover I'm not as evil as I appeared to me in this game. I'm competitive, yes, but I'm not evil. I DO realize my mistakes in this game, and one of them is exactly what Michael said. I knew when I made the choice to be dirty that I wouldn't earn a whole lot of love from y'all. Sadly, with me being so new... and not having anyone I could rely on, I felt like that was what I needed to do.

Did I really need to be so aggressive? Who knows... the game definitely would have played out different for everyone, but I just have an inkling that I wouldn't be where I am now if I played differently.

I would hate to be typecast as a lying, backstabbing bitch. I'm not, I swear! Most of ya's have seen me in the Mafia games... I'm not the smartest... I just happen to love BB Smile

AND fun fact.... Did ya guys know there is a BB Canada going on? Its like.. airing on TV now and all that fun jazz... and there's this alliance... made up of Nova Scotians.. and they're completely dominating and ruled most of the season. It's hilarious since NS is so small.. and is generally forgotten about. SO, ya know.. maybe it's just me being Nova Scotian. When I play BB... the evilness just takes over, hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Jury Question   Michael's Jury Question EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:25 am

Thank you for your kind words about my game and loyalty. You know my history in these games, I used to be known as a back-stabbing asshat, but I feel like I've evolved and matured beyond the need to make moves against the people I care about just to move ahead in a game on the internet. Michael's Jury Question 35478

And for the record, I definitely didn't throw that final challenge. Although I could totally play a 'Richard Hatch' and pretend that I was masterminding that whole round, that just isn't the case. I think everyone knows what I would have done had I actually won that HOH.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Jury Question   Michael's Jury Question EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:25 am

For what it's worth, Shanna, I don't think you've been typecast yet. My words were just meant to be supportive. Each game is a new opportunity to reinvent yourself. Jeremy the asshat (his words!) evolved, and so can you Laughing

Keep your chin up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Jury Question   Michael's Jury Question Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael's Jury Question
Page 1 of 1