ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 2 BEGINS

Go down 
+7
.Michael.
Pete
Niki
Donna
Kyle
Staciekins
Amanda Leigh
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:58 pm

I also am wondering what she will say, as originally she simply voted Kyle, then added her explanation to her post later as an edit.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Thats a good point she hasnt been online to defend herself Pete. What about those that have been online and remain quiet*looks at Shanna*
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:19 pm

Oh, I'm just reading and seeing whats going on.

Like Pete, I haven't actually chosen a person to vote for. I mentioned earlier that I suspected you and that lead to the whole 'lynch Kyle' thing which inevitably lead to the whole 'lynch Donna' thing.

While I found your actions to be rather suspicious, I've been reading some of the points you've made and have chosen not to lynch you (for now).

I also have to agree with Pete about wanting to hear Donna at least try and defend herself before I just go out and lynch her. If she doesn't come on before tomorrow, I'll cast a vote. I'm happy to see some actual conversation going on this round. It certainly keeps it exciting. Mind you, not all the conversation is actually useful for me. I have my opinions

At least I gave my opinion of you towards the beginning. There have been others who've been online and haven't given any sort of opinion in the matter. As of right now, there is nobody I don't suspect. Nobody is acting innocent...

Anyway, I guess I can try and contribute more.. but as you can see, I don't really have anything to say that hasn't already been said before which is why I've been silent.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:33 pm

I am back from my one day break guys. Did anybody miss me??? Anyhow after reading through all this, going through my notes, as for the moments I think that Kyle is innocent. I also still think that Mono isn't new to this site, rather a fake profile, but that has little to do with the game. I am not sensing that anyone is guilty though. We do need a lynch this round but I don't know who to go with.
Back to top Go down
.Michael.
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
.Michael.

Rat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:39 pm

Mono was an old member here. It's not a fake profile.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:21 pm

Oh alright, well this is the first I seen of him, and he seemed somewhat suspicious. I feel like a noob again. :3
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:28 pm

Sorry, I've been busy over the weekend. I.m definitely not a killer. I was a killer in the last game and not a killer this game. Asa matter of fact, I have no big role at all. Please vote for someone else and try to get a real killer!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Also, I voted for Kyle because he is active and seems suspicious to me. Also, everyone is going to say they aren't the killer, even the killers. So, it's really hard to distinguish between killers and non killers. So far this is a hard decision, but I am going to stick with Kyle unless someone else comes up as suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:09 am

I believe everyone has posted atleast once this round except mono.. Anyone know if he's been around the site?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 pm

alright everyone today is the last day of this round. We need to come together here or we are just letting the killers steamroll us all. I think at this point the vote is between Donna and Kyle. Unless enough people come online to vote someone else we are not going to have a majority. If people feel lynching today is a bad move then so be it but I feel we are making a mistake doing that.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:21 pm

I agree.. I think we need to come up with something.. No lynches just feed the baddies, and that's not good for us.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:44 pm

I am going to vote Donna at this point since she has 3 votes already and is closest to a lynch. We only have a few hours remaining and no one is around. We have no prayers of beating the killers if we don't take some chances. Never lynching anyone basically means we are giving the killers a free pass each round. I understand there is a chance that we are wrong, highly likely inf fact, but not doing anything doesn't get us anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Shanna
Star Quartz
Star Quartz

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:52 pm

I vote to lynch Donna

This is mainly because I feel we need to get rid of someone this round and she is the closest. Plus, if we're gunna go with a shot in the dark for this round, it may as well be on a quiet person. I'm still not entirely convinced she's a killer... but last time I had my suspicions about her, I was right Smile

C'mon people, let's actually come together on this!

Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Deadline for day 2
Tuesday, January 15th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Kyle 2 votes of 6 - Donna, Niki,
Donna 5 votes of 6 -Kyle, Michael, Henry, Pete, Shanna

Pending Votes: 4
Jeremy, Marshall, Monokolopo, Stacie,
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:39 pm

a little over 5 hours left to get your vote in.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:40 pm

ok I have thought about this.. and I do agree we can't let the killers get away with a free pass so I will vote to lynch Donna as well..

I just hope she's not someone really good Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:56 pm

Deadline for day 2
Tuesday, January 15th 11:59pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
Kyle 1 vote of 6 - Donna,
Donna 6 votes of 6 -Kyle, Michael, Henry, Pete, Shanna, Niki

Pending Votes: 4
Jeremy, Marshall, Monokolopo, Stacie,

This thread is now locked. Information will be posted shortly.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 pm

After much discussion and debate, you have come together to accuse Donna of being guilty. She was taken to the white room for further interrogation and cancellation. After Donna's cancellation, a debriefing was held in comm and her identity was revealed to everyone:

Walter

Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 Walter10
You have lost an innocent.

Night 2 is upon you. It seems that you all have incorrectly identified one of the killers. Only time will tell if you can pull together and come to the right conclusion before you all are eliminated. Since you are under Close Quarter Standby, none of you are able to leave the premises. When you wake tomorrow, there will be new things for you to discuss and more clues to unravel. Many of you have nightly roles. Here is what I need:

DEADLINE THURSDAY, JANUARY 17th 11:59PM. IF YOU DONT SEND ME SOMETHING BY THE DEADLIINE, TOUGH. LOL

Michael/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Davenport/Bodyguard - Please send me the name of the person you wish to protect in the night. You may protect yourself but you may not protect the same person twice in a row.
Madeline/Interrogator - Please send me the name of the person you would like to interrogate.
Birkoff/Tracker - Please send me the name of the person you would like to track.
Petrosian/Killer - Please send me the name of the person that you and Quinn want to kill.
Quinn/Killer - Please send me the name of the person you and Petrosian want to kill.
Operations/Hunter - Please send me the name of the person you would like to shoot in the event that you are killed in the night.

If you have any questions, please send me a private message. This thread is locked. Day 3 will begin on Thursday night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 2 BEGINS   Day 2 BEGINS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 2 BEGINS
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3