ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Worst artist ever?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Worst artist ever? Empty
PostSubject: Worst artist ever?   Worst artist ever? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 4:34 pm

So I know that music taste is subjective.. everyone has their own cup of tea.. but my uncle's girlfriend was talking about these nutcases at the school she teaches at and how they're all obsessed with this band called Insane Clown Posse.. I'd heard their name but never the music.. she said their music is the worst crap she'd ever heard.. she also said they all dress up like clowns from some sort of freak show.. of course, being curious I looked the band up and can now say they are officially THE WORST band/artist I have ever heard in my entire life. I would seriously rather listen to Justin Bieber, the Teletubbies, Miley Cyrus, or anything over this.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX

Worst artist ever?
Page 1 of 1