ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three

Go down 
+7
Henry
Amanda Leigh
Kyle
Marshall
Donna
Niki
Pete
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing i even forgot about those.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Niki wrote:
I suspect Kiwi the most right now, mainly cuz he seems out of character.
I also noticed and have mentioned this, and think at this point Kiwi is probably out best guess. He's acting different and also hasn't contributed as much as some others.

Niki wrote:
Mandie, could you explain your vote for Jordan a bit? I don't really suspect him much at this point. He did vote out Debani, and he hasn't done anything suspicious in my opinion.. I could be wrong, but I don't see why he would kill Michael first..

I also was a little surprised by your quick vote for me, Mandie. It seemed a little defensive after I just suggested we look at all options. Not only did I vote for Debani but I suggested him at the very beginning and opened the door to us lynching him.

Though I think we need to keep all options open, my gut does tell me that Kiwi is acting differently than normal and that's what I'm working off at the moment. I vote to lynch Kiwi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:08 am

My question is when Kiwi acts "himself" is he usually innocent or a baddie?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:23 am

I've only played with him before where he was innocent.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:35 am

Deadline for Day 3
Monday, June 18th, 9pm EST

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
JORDAN 1 - Amanda
KIWI 1 - Jordan

Pending Votes: 8
Donna, Kiwi, Belasen, Marshall, Niki, DJ, Henry, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:50 am

Niki and Jordan are saying that Kiwi is acting different, Jordan said he has only played with him before when he was innocent, so this leads me to believe that Kiwi is a baddie so

I VOTE TO LYNCH KIWI
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am

How many games have you played with him Jordan?
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:32 am

Not many, 2 maaybe 3.I'm not saying he's a baddie just cuz he's acting differently, but with not a whole lot to work off with that's what I feel is our safest bet this round.
Back to top Go down
-KIWI-
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:06 am

Marshall wrote:
My question is when Kiwi acts "himself" is he usually innocent or a baddie?

last couple of games i've pretty much lead the charge on getting the lynching done and results were

lynched 2nd round.....lynched 3rd round so as you can see not the best strategy but i like to push the action....

this game is a bit different......i'm not a witch....i'm not a vampire...... i just want too see if i can win this game for my fellow towns people.....

and i knew by expressing my thoughts on debani would get me in this spot....why would i put the spotlight on myself....easier and smarter to be a DJ or a Donna...post once each day throw a vote here and there and bobs your uncle you into night 5

i have been given a good role to play here and think i could win this game...
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 am

For those that think Kiwi is acting different, maybe you should consider what he has just said and retract your vote. Perhaps he is acting different not because he has a bad role but because he has a good one.
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:18 am

That's what hasn't got me voting to lynch him yet, Amanda. I don't know if we're gonna GET any more information in the next....however many hours we got 'till the deadline, but Im holding out for some key piece of information that might come to light.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:22 am

I'll retract my vote from Kiwi for now.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Deadline for Day 3

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
JORDAN 1 - Amanda
KIWI 1 - Marshall

Donna, Kiwi, Belasen, Niki, DJ, Henry, Kyle, Jordan
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:27 pm

I think Mandie may have hit the nail on the head regarding KIWI. When I read his last post I took away the exact same thing. It felt very honest.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:38 pm

I retract my vote from Kiwi.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 pm

So now were pretty much back to square one except with Mandie voting Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm

And only 5 hours left of the day, unless something changes I'm a little dissapointed to say it looks like a no lynch round... =/ maybe we will learn something new in the night or some people will start speaking up. *cough* DJ and Donna *cough*

(Though I understand your situation Donna and hope you are doing well)
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:24 pm

I was def thinking Kiwi has been acting different this game, but I never thoughtof the possibility that he could have a good role. The last couple games he was innocent but had a nobody role.. so that is a good point you guys had. Of course he could just be trying to lead us to think that.. but I don't wanna lynch him if he could be a really good/helpful role.

Honestly, the only thing that sticks out at all this round now is the fact that Mandie voted for Jordan and hasn't budged. Mandie's not the type to vote for someone unless she knows what she's doing. So she voted for Jordan for one of two reasons:

1. She has some sort of detective role and knows Jordan is a baddie

OR

2. She is a baddie herself and wants to make us think Jordan is a baddie

What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:14 pm

So far Jordan is at the top of my suspect list and I have not seen anything to make me change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 pm

So if Mandie is the which then she could vote Jordan, that might be a sign, and she wouldn't know that Micheal would be the target. But if shes has the seer role then she knows who the witch is she can't speak his/her name and can't even vote for the witch, so Jordan might be the Vampire and Mandie knows that.

With my research I vote to lynch Jordan
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:42 pm

Deadline for Day 3

Majority Needs 6 votes.

Votes:
JORDAN 2 - Amanda, Marshall

Donna, Kiwi, Belasen, Niki, DJ, Henry, Kyle, Jordan
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 pm

3 hours. If you are going to vote you should. You can't let the vampire just kill us all. The only way we are going to catch the vamp is to lynch.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Chicken
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Jordan, I made a post 5 hours before you are saying I'm not contributing? Laughing

Doesn't seem like we're going to get anywhere this round, though, but since you want a lynch so badly...

I vote to lynch Jordan
Back to top Go down
Henry
Arbiter
Arbiter
Henry

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:26 pm

I find it more interesting how, Jordan retracted his vote at the first sign that everyone wasn't on board. I don't know if that's something of note...but time is running out. Any round there isn't a lynch, the baddies get a free shot. So, I vote to lynch Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three   Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 5 ~ The Supernatural Day Three
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next