ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 4 ~ Reunion

Go down 
+6
Staciekins
Niki
Belasen
Kyle
Amanda Leigh
Pete
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Witches 4 ~ Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:02 pm

The evil has been destroyed as Albus Dumbledore, Ron Weasley and Dudley Dursley are able to walk from Hogwarts alive and well.

The rolls were as follows:

Voldemort WITCH = Kyle
Bellatrix Lestrange BLOCKER = Niki
Albus Dumbledore SEER = Santos
Harry Potter BODYGUARD = Amanda
Hermoine Granger NURSE = DJ
Ron Weasley TRACKER = Jordan
Severus Snape SPY = Stacie
Argus Filch SQUIB = Donna
Dudley Dursley MUGGLE = Belasen

RESULTS:

NIGHT ONE
Kyle killed off Stacie
Niki blocked Kyle
Santos found out Belasen was Dudley
Amanda protected Kyle
DJ protected DJ
Jordan tracked Belasen

NIGHT TWO
Kyle killed off Donna
Niki blocked Kyle
Santos found out Amanda was Harry Potter
Amanda protected Jordan
Jordan tracked Kyle and saw that he visited Donna

NIGHT THREE
Niki targeted Santos but Amanda took his place
Santos found out Niki was Bellatrix
Amanda protected Santos (and died as a result)
Jordan tracked Santos and saw that he visited Niki

Hope you all enjoyed the game. Question for you all, would you be up for season 5 for the beginning of next month or should I hold off a little longer than that?

Also, pm me your votes for MVP and VP's
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Great Game Pete!!!!!

I protected the bad guy on night 1. LOL

Im down with another witch game. I was going to try to host a mafia game but I got dragged into a survivor game and someone wants me to cohost with them.

So, if you want to host another, Im game. And next time lets try not to lynch our nurse so early lol

Sorry HoJo. Love Ya
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:56 pm

I made an awful mistake, sorry Niki. That will teach me not to post after a day out partyin with friends. Congratz to the good guysWitches 4 ~ Reunion 204853
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:01 pm

yeah thanks Pete was a lot of fun!

Will play in the next one fo shizzle! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:10 pm

glad you all enjoyed the game!

Mandie, I can do season 5 and then take a break so that you can host another Mafia. I'd love to play again eventually
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Great game everyone!! Smile I'd love to play another asap Pete! :D

As you all know I was Bellatrix.. Amanda was right that I didn't kill Stacie, Kyle did as i was just the blocker.. and I knew that Voltemort didn't know who I am and vice/versa, but it seemed like everyone else thought both villains killed together so I was glad that Mandie kept insisting I was innocent. This is the first game I've played in where the two baddies didn't know who eachother were and let me just say that was TOUGH... I have played in many of these games at this site, ALT, and a couple other sites and this is only my second time to have been a baddie.. I played mafia at ALT years ago and was a mafia member (I think DJ was my partner but not sure) and we successfully fooled everyone and won.. but this time I had noone to work with as I had NO IDEA who my partner was so I found it much harder lol. I def prefer to know who I'm working with. I feel like I was doing a decent job and noone seemed to suspect me until Santos did his detective work and I thought ohhhh shit. I tried to defend myself but Mandie was the only one who seemed to buy it and at that point I honestly thought Jordan was Voltemort (my partner) and Kyle was innocent so that is why I voted Kyle. Wanted to slap myself in the face when I found out I was wrong and he was my evil partner. >.< I was hoping then if I killed Santos that night Mandie may believe me still and we'd have a no lynch but she protected him and died in his place.. damn.

Santos, I must say.. you figured me out.. good job there dude! You seem to do well in these games.

I feel like such a dumbass though for blocking Kyle the first two rounds.. the reason I did it was cuz both rounds he was the only one who mentioned me as possibly being suspicious so up to that point I thought maybe he was the detective so I blocked him.. then when Pete said a body was unconscious both times I figured there's no way Kyle was Voltemort or nothing would have happened.. but apparently I misunderstood that. Laughing Then once Santos came out and admitted he was the detective I honestly thought Jordan was Voltemort and Kyle was the tracker cuz he said he couldn't see both rounds and it WAS him I blocked so I voted to kill him thinking he was the tracker... boy was I wrong. Sorry Kyle.. looks like we both suspected eachother as being innocent.. wish we'd known eachother's identities so we could have worked together.. we would have been quite the duo. Witches 4 ~ Reunion 35478

Thanks again for hosting Pete.. next game make the baddies know eachother's roles though lol.. of course I wil prob be an innocent next game cuz it's rare to get a role twice in a row. Witches 4 ~ Reunion 871743
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:52 pm

halfway through day 2 I realized that having the baddies not know each other wasn't really fair to the bad guys, though I do think it definitely made things a little more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:40 pm

Boo I was killed off too early!! Alas, by Kyle!! scratch

Anyway, Good game Pete.. didn't really get to play long.. was super excited that I knew who the baddies were before the game started.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Im sorry Stacie, DJ actually nailed it when he said maybe you were killed off for the bandwagoning vote style. No knock on that playstyle at all, I hope you understand that BUT I wanted to make sure day rounds could avoid that so I could attempt to execute my plan. I felt bad having to off you and Donna, but a baddies gotta do what a baddies gotta do. The night I took Donna out, it was down to her,Niki and Santos. In the end she was the only one I felt most def was a good guy as I was trying to avoid killing Bellatrix. I came damn close too as Niki was my next in line for that night round. It was awesome to finally get the evil role but I blew it big time lol. Props to Jordan for figuring me out. Cant wait till next season, hopefully Im back to bein a good guy cuz being a baddie was a lot of pressureWitches 4 ~ Reunion 204853
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:54 pm

Yeah I think Jordan and Santos did well... Poor little dumb Dursley here though! lol Had not a clue!!! hahahaha

Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:26 am

It's all good Kyle!!! =)
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Good game everybody Smile Thanks for hosting Pete, thanks for killing me Day 2 kids!
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:55 pm

You all played a great game! Thanks for hosting Pete! Smile
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Hope you all enjoyed the game. Question for you all, would you be up for
season 5 for the beginning of next month or should I hold off a little
longer than that?

I'm ready for another game whenever you want Smile
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Great game guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyThu May 17, 2012 11:52 pm

I apologize for not posting this sooner. Jordan has won the MVP for season 4 of Witches. Thanks again everyone for playing! Didn't receive enough votes for VP, so just gonna leave it at MVP. Hope you all join me for the next season when that comes!
Back to top Go down
Belasen
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Belasen

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:01 am

congrats Jordo! Well deserved... looking forward to the next round!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:49 am

I've never really paid attention but what is the difference between MVP and VP?
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:34 am

Great job Jordan!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyFri May 18, 2012 9:08 am

MVP is the most valuable player, and the VP's are just valuable players.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Woo!!! THANKS EVERYONE for voting me MVP! I had a blast playing this game, but especially happy to rub this MVP award all up in Santos' face.

Looking forward to the next one, Pete!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 4 ~ Reunion   Witches 4 ~ Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 4 ~ Reunion
Page 1 of 1