ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EARTHQUAKE!!

Go down 
+2
Amanda Leigh
Niki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

EARTHQUAKE!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: EARTHQUAKE!!   EARTHQUAKE!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:23 am

It was similar for me, Pete.. up until like 1 pm i thought the storm was gonna just skip us entirely.. dad was mowing the lawn, it was SUNNY.. then it gets windy and the power goes out at 2 pm.. we had no damage, but some trees fell down on the roads and powerlines.. vermont got totally flooded as i said.. and i heard new york got it bad..
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: EARTHQUAKE!!   EARTHQUAKE!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:11 am

I don't wanna lose power for that long again. It was painful , I rely on power WAY too much lmao.

I had heard about Vermont and New York, hope everyone is safe. I have some friends that now live in Vermont, as well as some in New York hopefully they are all good
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: EARTHQUAKE!!   EARTHQUAKE!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:58 pm

I lost power at about 8:45a on Sunday, and got it back yesterday afternoon. It was a little rough with no power & phone. Luckily we had water Smile But there is still almost 90,000 homes, not people, without power...some aren't getting power back til September 5th. Eesh. And parts of VT are still un-reachable...it's awful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EARTHQUAKE!!   EARTHQUAKE!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

EARTHQUAKE!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ORG Planet :: ORG Planet Site Archives :: Misc. Site Archives-
Jump to: