ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night

Go down 
+9
Staciekins
derB
Enchantress
Santos
Tiffani
Doggerz
Deetster
Kenya
Thian
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm at work that's why I'm not posting but if virt is claiming villager is obvious that the 3 evil roles are among thos that said plain villager. But anyway Jackie you are correct I am the doppleganger and the person I chose has not been killed therefore I still don't know which side I will end up on in the end. But that is why I kept pushing and defending my role of how it works with when the person I picked dies.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Also virt why did you choose 4 villagers.. there are only 3 possible plain villagers left. So that means 6 people claimed to be plain villagers and virt I wasn't one of them. Therefore 3 of those 6 are lying and are evil.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:57 pm

Virtuanno Zapatera Murphy wrote:
Also, I find this decision to have a role reveal en masse after the seer reveals the wolf to be very suspicious.

A lot of us were talking about this being a good idea before that even happened.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Deetster wrote:

The people who are surely guilty (Tiffani being the one), essentially I'm not surprised by that either. She really fit into that category of people who were doing absolutely nothing to CLEAR themselves, and not really saying anything helpful the way that others have.

Yea cuz you've been oh so helpful lmfao How many innocents were lynched? How many did I orchestrate? How many did I actually have a vote in? Face it, the only person to help your town is Kyle. The rest of you have been sucking it big time. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 pm

Yeah tiff cuz the role reveal didn't help anything.. right. And who came up with that??? Oh yeah I do believe I suggested it and derB altered it. So at least be fair and give credit where it is due. Not to mention me and jackie pushing you to tell us your role after you said not a plain villager.
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:56 pm

I didn't say anything about the role reveal, I was talking to Deet, who hasn't been helpful to your town at all, and without Kyle, you wouldn't know anything. I will give you credit for suggesting the role reveal, but Kyle is the only one that did anything. If he hadn't investigated me I'd just be saying I'm a villager and you wouldn't know anything. You pushed because Kyle said I was a wolf, pure and simple. Otherwise you'd be pushing ALL of the people that say they are not plain villagers, instead you went for the one and only wolf Kyle found, which he admitted was by pure luck, I guess so you could use it after the fact as "we're awesome we got her to cave" lfmao Face it, when Kyle's dead, you're all going to be flapping in the wind cuz you know nothing. All of Brant's conspiracy theories were pure luck lol I had no reason to ever signal anyone with my avatar, or posts because the other wolf knows me and so does the enchanter and I kept forgetting about the sorcerer. And I've been thinking as a villager this whole game, so everything I've said and done (my feelings about the useless aura seer dying) have been what I would've thought no matter what my role. Although I guess I give derB credit for being suspicious of me "voting" Mandie when I thought she was Red, and then finding out later I didn't vote Mandie afterall lmfao But if you need to build up yourselves by pretending you all are doing good, then that's fine with me :-*
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:59 pm

PS, i love you all and hope you all have had fun, night everyone :-*
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Stacie and Cam have both been on and off and haven't posted anything. Boyd has yet to post.

I still want to see Kyle's post.

Let's get some more opinions out there before this lynch happens, guys.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Kenya wrote:
Also virt why did you choose 4 villagers.. there are only 3 possible plain villagers left. So that means 6 people claimed to be plain villagers and virt I wasn't one of them. Therefore 3 of those 6 are lying and are evil.

Because the doppelganger hasn't been activated, so I just assumed it could be counted as a villager.

EDIT: -so
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Jackie wrote:
Virtuanno Zapatera Murphy wrote:
Also, I find this decision to have a role reveal en masse after the seer reveals the wolf to be very suspicious.

Obviously, it would have been better for the Seer to reveal before the mass claim but I think that was asked for before it began. What's done is done and the important thing is we're going to be one evil role down after this day ends. And a lot closer to narrowing down the evil roles.

If you didn't agree with the mass claim, though, why didn't you just say so last night?

I disagree with the mass claim because we know we're going to kill a wolf this day round - in essence, what we're doing is giving the wolves more information.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:44 pm

You disagree with it virt because if you are evil it puts the evil roles at a disadvantage due to it narrowing down the field.. do you really think red shouldn't have told us he found a wolf? I feel the only people that wouldn't want to have a mass reveal would be evil.. now we have it narrowed down to 3 out of 6 chance of getting an evil role next round as opposed to 3 out of 8 with one evil role gone.. a night kil and the sick relative gone. Not to mention.. we spoke about this role reveal yesterday why didn't you speak up your thoughts before kyle revealed himself. I feel like you are just digging yourself a deeper hole.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Yes, I've been on. I keep reading everyone's stuff, but nothing seems really that new, and I've already voted for Tiffani. Since she is a wolf, it would be a smart move for us to vote her, so we can finally have a victory on our side, for once.
I don't have anything new to add, therefore, I haven't posted anything.
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 pm

Kenya wrote:
You disagree with it virt because if you are evil it puts the evil roles at a disadvantage due to it narrowing down the field.. do you really think red shouldn't have told us he found a wolf? I feel the only people that wouldn't want to have a mass reveal would be evil.. now we have it narrowed down to 3 out of 6 chance of getting an evil role next round as opposed to 3 out of 8 with one evil role gone.. a night kil and the sick relative gone. Not to mention.. we spoke about this role reveal yesterday why didn't you speak up your thoughts before kyle revealed himself. I feel like you are just digging yourself a deeper hole.

Wow, you really need to read more.

Anyway, what I was saying is that everybody revealing their role clearly points out to the wolves who they should be killing. As a group, we know that we don't have to worry about hitting a villager, but now the wolves know they'll miss the enchanter during the night kill. I have nothing against the role reveal, I just feel it's come at the wrong time. We should have done this at the beginning of the next round.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Staciekins wrote:
Yes, I've been on. I keep reading everyone's stuff, but nothing seems really that new, and I've already voted for Tiffani. Since she is a wolf, it would be a smart move for us to vote her, so we can finally have a victory on our side, for once.
I don't have anything new to add, therefore, I haven't posted anything.

Yes, we're obviously voting for the wolf, lol. I meant your reads on people.

Why is Stacie suddenly looking worse than Virtuanno?
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:49 pm

Oh sorry, I didn't know that's what you wanted.

I think Virt is probably a baddie, I think Tiffani is a baddie, I think Kenya is a baddie, I think DerB and Kyle are not baddies, and that's the only reads on people thus far. I'm not sure what in my post makes you think I'm looking worse.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:01 am

Sorry, I thought you saw the post where Kyle said he wasn't going to share his reads on everyone until everyone else did. He's the only 100% confirmed innocent.

That said, why do you think Kenya is a baddie? Do you think a good role is lying and saying they are a villager?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 am

I'm interested in that response too jackie.. since we have been revealing our roles and I already said what mine was. Not to mention nobody has argued that its their role. Also I feel like stacie and virt are either not reading what has been going on or they are purposely trying to confuse us. Which is very evil like to me.
Back to top Go down
Staciekins
Star Ruby
Star Ruby
Staciekins

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:16 am

I have been reading. I am on the site daily, most of the time I leave it up behind facebook or whatever I'm doing on my laptop at the time, so I check it frequently. I have felt like Kenya was a baddie from the beginning, and I was afraid to speak up. I am not a strong arguer, and I have a hard time persuading people, so I wasn't sure I wanted to put her out there like that. However, I think her role as a "doppleganger" could be a great cover, because we really wouldn't know until the reunion. With that, we also wouldn't know if people are lying about their real role until then anyway.
Yes, someone has to be lying about being a Villager. I know I am a plain villager, I don't have any special role or power.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:31 am

Stacie.. 6 people claimed to be a plain villager. You, Boyd, Jackie, Deet, Santos and Virt.

There are only 3 people that could be plain villagers.. according to all the roles left. We also have the sick relative, doppelganger, seer, hunter and 2 wolves, one sorcerer and one enchanter.

We did the whole pick one.. not a plain villager.. or a plain villager. All those that claimed not a plain villager is the right amount of people for the roles that aren't evil. There are 4 evil roles. We know that Tiffani is one of them.. because Kyle checked her as the seer.. not to mention she actually admitted to being a wolf. Therefore derB said that he's the sick relative.. nobody argued with him on it. Plus he hinted at it throughout the game.

I am another one of the people that said not a plain villager. And I also claimed my role as the Doppelganger. Nobody has argued it.

Kyle claimed the role as Seer.

Cam said not a plain villager.. and derB is guessing he's the hunter.. out of process of elimination since everyone else claimed to be just a plain villager. Which isn't possible since there is only 3 plain villagers.. meaning that most likely 3 out of the 6 that claimed to be a plain villager is the other wolf.. the enchanter and the sorcerer.

Now the only way that one of the people that said not a plain villager (aside from Tiffani since she admitted to being a wolf) is lying is if for some strange reason someone that has a good role is lying and saying they are just a plain villager which there is NO reason for a good role.. or for a plain villager to lie about their real role.

Last edited by Kenya on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My bad I forgot Virt)
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 am

Also Stacie, why do you want the round to end so quickly? We know that Tiffani is a wolf it's not like we're not going to lynch her. We have a few more days to discuss and try to figure out who the other baddies are before this round is over. Since we know once it's over.. Kyle will be killed and derB will be gone. We would like to have as much input from them before we lose them. It seems to me like you don't even care about that. Kyle is waiting for everyone to give their opinions of everyone left before he posts his opinions.. once he posts his opinions.. we can all discuss them and come to more conclusions while we have the time and have these people. There is NO hurry in lynching her, it's not like she can turn around now and take it back.
Back to top Go down
Sir Boydly Boydster
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Sir Boydly Boydster

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:57 am

I see that y'all want some kind of list of who my suspects are. I did not go back and read the 100 something pages that were posted. I don't have anything new to add to the conversation but all of my previous suspects have now been cleared. I don't know who to suspect. But since Tiffani has admited that she is in fact a wolf, I will gladly throw my vote her way.

MY VOTE IS FOR TIFFANI
Back to top Go down
http://www.catwyp.com
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 3:03 am

Kenya wrote:
There is NO hurry in lynching her, it's not like she can turn around now and take it back.

THERE IS A FREAKING HURRY.

The fact that we're spending so long on an open and shut case is ridiculous, and only opens up more information to the wolves.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:34 am

Because the wolves can kill us all in one night phase.. you don't make any sense Virt.. the only way you would make sense is if you are on the evil side and are pushing for us to stop gaining more information so that we don't find out for sure that you are evil. Is that what this is about???

Who do you think is lying about being a plain villager?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:37 am

Deadline for Day 4 06 June 2011 23:59EDT

Majority to lynch 6

Votes:
Kyle: 1 of 6: Tiffani
Tiffani: 5 of 6: derB, Staciekins, Cam, Virtuanno, Boyd

Pending Votes: 5
deetster, Santos, Kenya, Jackie, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Virtuanno
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Virtuanno

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:13 am

Kenya wrote:
Because the wolves can kill us all in one night phase.. you don't make any sense Virt.. the only way you would make sense is if you are on the evil side and are pushing for us to stop gaining more information so that we don't find out for sure that you are evil. Is that what this is about???

Who do you think is lying about being a plain villager?

Kenya, your argument is flawed.

It doesn't matter how much information we have because we can't do anything with it until tomorrow. Even if we knew the identities of all of the wolves, we couldn't do anything about it. The information we're gathering publicly can only be used by the wolves tonight, so it only makes sense for us to figure all of this out tomorrow.

I refuse to answer your question until tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night   Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 4 - Werewolf 8 - Another Quiet Night
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next