ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Collection of Inspirational Quotes I have heard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mauisurvivah
Stargazer
Stargazer
Mauisurvivah

Goat

Collection of Inspirational Quotes I have heard Empty
PostSubject: Collection of Inspirational Quotes I have heard   Collection of Inspirational Quotes I have heard EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Please feel free to post in here if you have others

Hard work will always beat talent whenever talent fails to work hard

It is better to shoot for the moon and miss, than to not try at all, for at least you will be among the stars
Back to top Go down
Jess
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Jess

Horse

Collection of Inspirational Quotes I have heard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Collection of Inspirational Quotes I have heard   Collection of Inspirational Quotes I have heard EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:40 am

I actually have a notebook full of inspirational quotes, which I'll add some from tomorrow! I don't want to find it right now, so I'm just copying and pasting my very favourites, since they are on my Facebook:

"The brick walls that are in our way are there for a reason. They are not there to keep us out. They are there to give us a way to show how much we want it." -Dr. Randy Pausch

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Gandhi

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live." - Martin Luther King Jr.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men do nothing" -Edmund Burke
Back to top Go down

Collection of Inspirational Quotes I have heard
Page 1 of 1