ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Empty
PostSubject: challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge   challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:32 pm

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 14vikx3

Welcome, Leaders. Below are a series of quotes taken from the confessionals of every player who made the merge:

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2ic2k5g challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Axy6u challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Zsny3s challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2ccms61 challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2db4egy challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 157dr3p challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 20subfd challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2zgf1qw

There are exactly two quotes from every player. Proper names have been removed and replaced with an underscore. Use your powers of deduction or make an educated guess as to which quote came from which player. I will let you know that unfortunately, some players only submitted a few confessionals, so many quotes refer to things that happened early in the game, possibly before you met them. Not much I can do about that though; the hosts presented several opportunities to prevent this... For this reason pronouns that are gender specific such as her, him, his, he, she, etc. have also been removed.

To submit, start a new thread in your Journal entitled "IC 14 - Fallen Comrades" and make a list from 1-16. Next to each number write the name of the ousted player that you believe said the quote. It is not necessary to copy every quote but if you feel that would be easier you may do that as well.

If there is a tie, the player who answered the most ODD numbered quotes correctly will win.
If there is still a tie, the player who answered the most consecutive quotes in a row correctly will win.
If there is still a tie, the player who submits their answers the quickest will win.

The challenge is due Sunday, June 6th at 10pm EST (9pm CST)

QUOTES:

1. "LOL have i made any alliances?? I don't know if I remember them all myself."

2. "I am bothered by the racially insensitive or not funny impressions tried by people. Saying Herro and being a dickwad isn't a way to win over your peers."

3. "Not really. Normally, when I'm not as always-out-of-the-house as I am for some reason now... I'm active enough to show that I'm a competitor. I don't need to be the MVP to show that I'm strong or worthy or whatever."

4. "It's hard this round, because I'm on the block against ____ and ______. So I'm sure that there's a lot of "throwing under the bus" type of stuff going on. I still trust ____, but I honestly hope that ____ goes this round. _____'s proven multiple times to many different people that ______'s sketchy."

5. "I seriously don't trust a single frickin' soul after all the talk that has just come out before TC. But if I had to pick one person I trusted the most, I guess it would be ______ since ____ isn't even on my tribe and we have a secret alliance." Smile

6. "OMFG is there really any choice here? The motherlovin' dancing banana."

7. "I have been sent to rip shit up and tear new assholes! I will betray, backstab, lie, and deceive everyone in this game, and then I will go and win it all. I will befriend those who give me a chance and hate everyone behind their backs anyway. I will be an asshole to all, and fuck around with everyone cuz that's what [I] do best!"

8. "No. I don't know anyone well enough to not like them."

9. "No, not really actually. I think being the pharoah just pust you as a big target. It raises questions of your relationship to the other side, and shows to everyone you are a challenge threat, it gives the persona of a leader which is often unsavory, and overall I just see more good than bad especially when I can gather the same information more than likely from the pharoah from my side. The only flipside to that is that I am often a creater of majorities in these games, and the pharoah from the other side could legitimately team with the minority and with the use of my minorities vetoes create some intersting dynamic in which I could lose my numbers."

10. "Hahahaha. Wellllll, my initial strategy was to just let people come to me, and whoever did I told them all the same thing: I was considering anybody who talked to me in an alliance with me, and at that point I had only talked to a few people. The biggest difficulty is not being on my normal computer for the past 5 days so I haven't been able to save any convos and I have a hard time remembering what I've told who and who I have agreements with. I just figure things will either all work out and people will come to me for who to vote, or it's me. We'll see which way it goes this time."

11. "Probably my previous. But I want _____ in the game. I don't want _____'s allies in the game. That sounds selfish. But I feel like I have a better shot at going farther without them. I don't want ____ to know that I've been targeting them and planting seeds against them either. It's pretty fucked up but I'm planning on continuing to play cut throat."

12. "I know ______ is perceived as a threat, and this weird [alliance] rumor is believed by most, I just don't find it fair that ______ has been MIA and _____ took the fall. _______ is going to be MOTHERFUCKING PISSED! I am too."

13. "No. I'm perfectly comfortable over here in Antiquus."

14. [in regards to the veto twist] "I worry that this will not help me but rather hinder my strategy at some point down the road."

15. "Survivor is very multi-faceted, and for every naysayer of the jury system that allows people like Russell to lose, their are naysayers to the idols that allowed him to get their in both cases. The game is what it is, and who plays it the best, is the one who wins. I might like players more, and think they did amazingly, and would have done something differently as a juror, but since you gotta work with appeasing the jury who wins wins! And that's just it!"

16. "I'm hoping to win this week so I can go over to _____ and learn a lot from them... oh, and also BOTHER the SHIT out of them. Make some of them hate me, ya know? I want them to suffer. Mad ______ is a very PUSHY and STUBBORN _____ , _____ really knows how to make people angry. I've made people QUIT in past games... many many many times... and hopefully I can get under someone's skin over on the other tribe and make one of THEM bastards quit too. WOULDNT DAT JUST BE FUN!!"

**************************DO NOT POST PAST THIS POINT*************************************

ANSWERS

1. MUSSOLINI
2. LOUIS XIV
3. RAMESSES
4. NAPOLEON
5. GANDHI
6. KHUFU
7. WANG KON
8. RAMESSES
9. CALIGULA
10. GANDHI
11. NAPOLEON
12. KHUFU
13. LOUIS XIV
14. MUSSOLINI
15. CALIGULA
16. WANG KON

ANSWERS:

GANDHI:

Hahahaha. Wellllll, my initial strategy was to just let people come to me, and whoever did I told them all the same thing: I was considering anybody who talked to me in an alliance with me, and at that point I had only talked to a few people. The biggest difficulty is not being on my normal computer for the past 5 days so I haven't been able to save any convos and I have a hard time remembering what I've told who and who I have agreements with. I just figure things will either all work out and people will come to me for who to vote, or it's me. We'll see which way it goes this time.

I seriously don't trust a single frickin' soul after all the talk that has just come out before TC. But if I had to pick one person I trusted the most, I guess it would be ______ since ____ isn't even on my tribe and we have a secret alliance Smile

LOUIS XIV:

I am bothered by the racially insensitive or not funny impressions tried by people. Saying Herro and being a dickwad isn't a way to win over your peers.

No. I'm perfectly comfortable over here in Antiquus.

CALIGULA:

I think the whole veto twist is something that will definitely get things all messy and crazy. Now to ensure that you have a majority in a situation against people, if all your allies are unwilling to use or don't have vetoes to use, you need two times as many people voting with you than is on the opposite side. That flips the numbers game completely on its head for sure, and it will make it messier when minorities still have decent numbers, or when people within majorities that will become outcasted want to make a move that normally they wouldn't be able to alone, or wouldn't have as much protection to do so as they will now. It really will change the game. It does make me nervous, but I just hope I can conceptualize ways to work around, or maybe even manipulate it for my own benefit.

No, not really actually. I think being the pharoah just pust you as a big target. It raises questions of your relationship to the other side, and shows to everyone you are a challenge threat, it gives the persona of a leader which is often unsavory, and overall I just see more good than bad especially when I can gather the same information more than likely from the pharoah from my side. The only flipside to that is that I am often a creater of majorities in these games, and the pharoah from the other side could legitimately team with the minority and with the use of my minorities vetoes create some intersting dynamic in which I could lose my numbers,

Not at all. It's all just for fun. I think that people who are playing their character are exuding a persona that let's people think "this person is kinda a joke." The truth is, I'm sure some of those individuals know that, and are fully prepared to allow people to consider them to be a joke when they really aren't. You can't underestimate someone because of their behavior, and while upsetting some people is risky, if those emulators make it past the initial weeding they can find themselves being overlooked and people might be shocked at what that ignorance leads toward.

I think they are a complete mess. The fact they pulled together that initial win, is really a mind blower. They act crazy publically... Point blank, they're sloppy. But I don't doubt individuals there are going to be surprising later on, but these people, as a group...they don't stand a chance. They better be praying for a mix or merge that will get them into a new frame of game, and I'm hoping that doesn't happen for 'em just yet.

I think everyone needs to realize though that we have some major, MAJOR players on our tribe, and we're all either making weak moves when us major players should be making strong moves...and just having so damn many of us strong ones we should be hammering out some strategies to get out strong players. It's getting to that time. At the end of this, 1/4 of the players in this game will be gone. We need to start thinking strong and how to make it long. I know winning is important early on, and okay, fine, I'll get rid of the really suck people who are going to wait for the end to turn it up, but sooner or later I'm gonna have to make a move on someone, before they make a move on me, or someone who can be used for my benefit down the line.

Wow...I mean, I am someone who LOVES getting people, and when I'M got like that, I gotta tip my hat off. That was really really good. I completely did not see that coming

Survivor is very multi-faceted, and for every naysayer of the jury system that allows people like Russell to lose, their are naysayers to the idols that allowed him to get their in both cases. The game is what it is, and who plays it the best, is the one who wins. I might like players more, and think they did amazingly, and would have done something differently as a juror, but since you gotta work with appeasing the jury who wins wins! And that's just it!

KHUFU:

At the same time, I blew these bitches out of the water, and that makes me seem...more likeable? The best friend out of everyone? Or was this a plan by someone on my tribe to thrust me into the spotlight...?

OMFG is there really any choice here? The motherlovin' dancing banana.

I know ______ is perceived as a threat, and this weird [alliance] rumor is believed by most, I just don't find it fair that ______ has been MIA and _____ took the fall. _______ is going to be MOTHERFUCKING PISSED! I am too.

All of my last confessional has been blown to delusional pieces, because clearly there's a lot more lying than I thought there was.

MUSSOLINI:

LOL have i made any alliances?? I don't know if I remember them all myself.

[in regards to the veto twist] I worry that this will not help me but rather hinder my strategy at some point down the road.

NAPOLEON:

It was completely lousy. The first night no one was interested in any kind of rotation or strategy. I just lost hope. I didn't want to come across as too pushy or a "leader" of some sort. UGH I didn't want to lose. However, ______ has had a bad attitude. BUT I'm on ____'s side as far as ____ is concerned. _____ is completely immature. And I don't trust _____ worth shit. But everyone thinks it's brilliant to keep ____ around.

Probably my previous. But I want _____ in the game. I don't want _____'s allies in the game. That sounds selfish. But I feel like I have a better shot at going farther without them. I don't want ____ to know that I've been targeting them and planting seeds against them either. It's pretty fucked up but I'm planning on continuing to play cut throat.

Stay bold and assertive. Make necessary moves. I feel good about my current position

It's hard this round, because I'm on the block against ____ and ______. So I'm sure that there's a lot of "throwing under the bus" type of stuff going on. I still trust ____, but I honestly hope that ____ goes this round. _____'s proven multiple times to many different people that ______'s sketchy.

RAMESSES:

Not really. Normally, when I'm not as always-out-of-the-house as I am for some reason now... I'm active enough to show that I'm a competitor. I don't need to be the MVP to show that I'm strong or worthy or whatever.

No. I don't know anyone well enough to not like them.

WANG KON:

I have been sent to rip shit up and tear new assholes! I will betray, backstab, lie, and deceive everyone in this game, and then I will go and win it all. I will befriend those who give me a chance and hate everyone behind their backs anyway. I will be an asshole to all, and fuck around with everyone cuz that's what [I] do best!

I'm hoping to win this week so I can go over to _____ and learn a lot from them... oh, and also BOTHER the SHIT out of them. Make some of them hate me, ya know? I want them to suffer. Mad ______ is a very PUSHY and STUBBORN _____ , _____ really knows how to make people angry. I've made people QUIT in past games... many many many times... and hopefully I can get under someone's skin over on the other tribe and make one of THEM bastards quit too. WOULDNT DAT JUST BE FUN!!

Last edited by -jk- on Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge   challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:01 pm

BUMP. The next person voted out will have 2 quotes added and then we will scramble them all. If you see any "names", "him"s or "her"s i missed let me know, and feel free to put a check next to any quotes you like if there is more than 2 for a particular player. Some (like ramesses and mussolini) only answered the first round's confessionals so there wasn't alot to choose from. Sad
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge   challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 pm

CAESAR:
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 1. Mussolini
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 2. Louis
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 3. Ramesses
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 4. Mussolini
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 5. Gandhi
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 6. Wang
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 7. Caligula
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 8. Ramesses
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 9. Caligula
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 10. Gandhi
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 11. Napoleon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 12. Khufu
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 13. Louis
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 14. Khufu
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 15. Napoleon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 16. Wang

TOTAL = 11

CHURCHILL:

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 1. Benito Mussolini
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 2. Louis XIV
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 3. Ramesses II
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 4. Gandhi
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 5. Khufu
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 6. Napoleon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 7. Wang Kon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 8. Ramesses II
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 9. Calicula
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 10. Benito Mussolini
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 11. Khufu
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 12. Napoleon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 13. Louis XIV
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 14. Gandhi
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 15. Calicula
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 16. Wang Kon

TOTAL CORRECT = 9

JACKSON:

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 1. Mussolini (Admitted this)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 2. Louis (This was an obvious one. He hated Wang)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 3. Ramses (He's STILL "out-of-the-house" as of today)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 4. Mussolini (Had to have been talking about Ghandi being untrustworthy and still trusting Tim)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 5. Ghandi (Said frickn' a lot)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 6. Wang (He told Tim he liked the banana and mentioned it in a tribal council)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 7. Napoleon (I don't think Caligula was this ass holey. This level of dick can only be Napoleon)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 8. Khufu (It was either him of Ramses)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 9. Caligula (Fine example of a well structured sentence that went nowhere)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 10. Ghandi (He was in Atlanta for the beginning of this game)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 11. Caligula (I am not sure at all about this, but the sentence is well structured)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 12. Khufu (This has to be his last words before he became a vegetable. He' probably talking about Joan taking the fall and not Ramses who is MIA and how Caligula will be pissed)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 13. Louis (Total guess)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 14. Ramses (A short and sweet answer. He SORT OF talked about strategy sometimes. I know more than Khufu did)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 15. Napoleon (He was mad that Russell lost and was immune the TC after Russell lost HVV. Plus, the sentence starts out well, end crazy and has a fair level of disdain in it. He says their and not there, which makes me think he was drunk when he wrote this. He drank a lot)
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 16. Wang (totally obvious) Sad

TOTAL = 9

SADDAM:

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 3. Ramesses
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 4. Gandhi
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 5. Ramesses
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 6. Napoleon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 7. Wang Kon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 8. Khufu
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 10. Mussolini
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 11. Louis XIV
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 12. Napoleon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 13. Khufu
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 14.
Gandhi
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 15. Caligula

TOTAL - 7

SMOKE JAGUAR:

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 3. Napoleon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 4. Napoleon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 5. Gandhi
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 6. Wang Kon
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 7. Mussolini
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 8. Ramesses II
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 10. Gandhi
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 11. Louis XIV
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 12. Khufu
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 13. Khufu
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 227185 14. Ramesses II
challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 37519 15. Caligula

TOTAL = 10

Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge   challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Welcome, Leaders to the results of the challenge. Below are all 16 quotes followed by the player who said them:

1. "LOL have i made any alliances?? I don't know if I remember them all myself."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2db4egy

2. "I am bothered by the racially insensitive or not funny impressions tried by people. Saying Herro and being a dickwad isn't a way to win over your peers."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Axy6u

3. "Not really. Normally, when I'm not as always-out-of-the-house as I am for some reason now... I'm active enough to show that I'm a competitor. I don't need to be the MVP to show that I'm strong or worthy or whatever."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 20subfd

4. "It's hard this round, because I'm on the block against ____ and ______. So I'm sure that there's a lot of "throwing under the bus" type of stuff going on. I still trust ____, but I honestly hope that ____ goes this round. _____'s proven multiple times to many different people that ______'s sketchy."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 157dr3p

5. "I seriously don't trust a single frickin' soul after all the talk that has just come out before TC. But if I had to pick one person I trusted the most, I guess it would be ______ since ____ isn't even on my tribe and we have a secret alliance." Smile

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2ic2k5g

6. "OMFG is there really any choice here? The motherlovin' dancing banana."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2ccms61

7. "I have been sent to rip shit up and tear new assholes! I will betray, backstab, lie, and deceive everyone in this game, and then I will go and win it all. I will befriend those who give me a chance and hate everyone behind their backs anyway. I will be an asshole to all, and fuck around with everyone cuz that's what [I] do best!"

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2zgf1qw

8. "No. I don't know anyone well enough to not like them."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 20subfd

9. "No, not really actually. I think being the pharoah just pust you as a big target. It raises questions of your relationship to the other side, and shows to everyone you are a challenge threat, it gives the persona of a leader which is often unsavory, and overall I just see more good than bad especially when I can gather the same information more than likely from the pharoah from my side. The only flipside to that is that I am often a creater of majorities in these games, and the pharoah from the other side could legitimately team with the minority and with the use of my minorities vetoes create some intersting dynamic in which I could lose my numbers."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Zsny3s

10. "Hahahaha. Wellllll, my initial strategy was to just let people come to me, and whoever did I told them all the same thing: I was considering anybody who talked to me in an alliance with me, and at that point I had only talked to a few people. The biggest difficulty is not being on my normal computer for the past 5 days so I haven't been able to save any convos and I have a hard time remembering what I've told who and who I have agreements with. I just figure things will either all work out and people will come to me for who to vote, or it's me. We'll see which way it goes this time."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2ic2k5g

11. "Probably my previous. But I want _____ in the game. I don't want _____'s allies in the game. That sounds selfish. But I feel like I have a better shot at going farther without them. I don't want ____ to know that I've been targeting them and planting seeds against them either. It's pretty fucked up but I'm planning on continuing to play cut throat."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 157dr3p

12. "I know ______ is perceived as a threat, and this weird [alliance] rumor is believed by most, I just don't find it fair that ______ has been MIA and _____ took the fall. _______ is going to be MOTHERFUCKING PISSED! I am too."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2ccms61

13. "No. I'm perfectly comfortable over here in Antiquus."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Axy6u

14. [in regards to the veto twist] "I worry that this will not help me but rather hinder my strategy at some point down the road."

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2db4egy

15. "Survivor is very multi-faceted, and for every naysayer of the jury system that allows people like Russell to lose, their are naysayers to the idols that allowed him to get their in both cases. The game is what it is, and who plays it the best, is the one who wins. I might like players more, and think they did amazingly, and would have done something differently as a juror, but since you gotta work with appeasing the jury who wins wins! And that's just it!"

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Zsny3s

16. "I'm hoping to win this week so I can go over to _____ and learn a lot from them... oh, and also BOTHER the SHIT out of them. Make some of them hate me, ya know? I want them to suffer. Mad ______ is a very PUSHY and STUBBORN _____ , _____ really knows how to make people angry. I've made people QUIT in past games... many many many times... and hopefully I can get under someone's skin over on the other tribe and make one of THEM bastards quit too. WOULDNT DAT JUST BE FUN!!"

ANSWER = challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2zgf1qw

In last place with 7 correct...

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2wcfrzl

tied for 3rd place with 9 correct...

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 15y690y challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 15i23yb

In 2nd place with 10 correct...

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Etuzvn

which means that, with 11 correct...

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge 2s60ms4

CONGRATULATIONS CAESAR!!! You have won immunity and safety for this round. I'll see you in the final 4.

As for the rest of you, Tribal Council will be posted shortly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge   challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

challenge - Fallen Comrades Quotes Challenge
Page 1 of 1