ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Outing #10

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:03 pm

Jordan, You are the game's tenth Paymaster. The three people joining you on this power outing are DerB, Dragonlady and Santos. If you havent read the other thread in this forum, here are your instructions. You are to ask each of these three people as many questions as you would like IN THIS TOPIC. You can ask as many as you'd like as often as you'd like, but please don't wait till the last minute, as I would like everyone to have a chance to speak their minds. I encourage all of you to state why you should or shouldn't stay. You do not have to wait for Jordan to begin his questions for you all.

Jordan, you have until 11pm EST Sunday to make your decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:06 pm

I realized what Travis did literally a minute too late, and I didn't have time to fix it. confused
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Jordan Please don't void my check. I really want to stay in the game and will be a big benefit to you if you keep me!

Good Luck DerB and Santos!

Hugs!
Donna I love you
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:29 am

I really would like to stay in the game , this had been an amazing experience and i would like to have the chance to to move to the next round . All the power its on you Jordan and i really hope you keep me .
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:44 am

DerB - Your check is in the money booth I bought on the last challenge. You can keep your check if you can grab it =P

Donna - Your plea is short and sweet, but I would like to know how you will be a "big benefit" to me like you stated.

Santos - Last round you wanted to throw your check in the box, but this round you state how much you want to stay in the game. Can you explain the change of heart or the reasoning behind this?

Also... from my understanding no one cast any votes in the vault until the very last minute. Donna and Santos, why did you not vote? This is the reason you are both in here and sadly for you the reason one of you will have their checks void. I don't believe either of you when you tell me you want to be here when you allowed this to happen.

Truthfully Donna and Santos, I am still completely undecided and the answers to these questions are critical in my decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:54 am

Alright , the first round i did want to go automatically into the box because i didn't want to vote against the people that helped me a lot in this game . I never said i didn't want to be here anymore . Today its true i didn't vote i was really busy and i couldn't make it on time. I do want to be here and i hope you can see trough that .
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:11 am

This game is so important to me, I would have found time to vote especially this round where I knew if I didn't vote I'd end up in the box. Thanks for you answer.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 am

I really want to stay. I was doing a challenge and was going to vote after I was finished. But after the challenge, I did post, but was 9 minutes too late. I was really upset about that, but couldn't do anything about it. I should have voted earlier, but was waiting for others to vote. That was a big mistake. My "big benefit" would be if I get Pay Master next, I promise I won't void your check!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:01 pm

I guess what I don't understand was the purpose of waiting til the last minute. There were only 3 options for everyone with everyone getting 2 votes to cast. The only possible way to stay out of the box is placing your votes on the other 2 options!!! HELLLLLLO..? It was a no brainer!!

Thank you both for your answers, feel free to keep stating your case until my decision has been made. At this point my questions for you are through.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 pm

I shouldn't have waited until the last minute. Big Mistake on my part, but I was busy with family and then had this challenge. I've been baby sitting my granddaughter who is 9 months old. So it's hard for me to get on the computer, she needs constant attention. But despite my failure to vote early, I still want to stay in the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Outing #10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #10   Power Outing #10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Outing #10
Page 1 of 1