ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Outing #4

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #4 Empty
PostSubject: Power Outing #4   Power Outing #4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:04 pm

Donna, You are the game's Fourth Paymaster. The three people joining you on this power outing are Kevin, Santos, and Tiffani. If you havent read the other thread in this forum, here are your instructions. You are to ask each of these three people as many questions as you would like IN THIS TOPIC. You can ask as many as you'd like as often as you'd like, but please don't wait till the last minute, as I would like everyone to have a chance to speak their minds. I encourage all of you to state why you should or shouldn't stay. You do not have to wait for Donna to begin her questions for you all.

Donna, you have until 11pm EST Saturday to make your decision.

Last edited by Mandie Leigh on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Power Outing #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #4   Power Outing #4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey Donna
If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.
When I was asked to get rid of your team's dead weight, I played around with y'all but I did it, and I'm really really hoping you'll return the favor. I hope you know from the Survivor games we've played in that I can be a good friend to have in games so please keep me <3
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Power Outing #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #4   Power Outing #4 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Donna i really want to stay , i dont know you, this is actually the first time i play a game with you , but if you keep me around i will definately have your back 100 percent and if i become paymaster one day and you are in the box i will definitely keep you. If you have any questions please ask me Power Outing #4 204853
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

Power Outing #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #4   Power Outing #4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 1:08 am

Please tell me why I should VOID the other people's checks!

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Power Outing #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #4   Power Outing #4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:14 am

KChaotic should be voided because he's never around and doesn't deserve to make it any further in this game. I would be really upset if he made it further than myself or Santos, and I'm sure you'd be upset if he made it further than you, which could happen if he doesn't leave now and then say Blue Team wins a few more times. Don't let him make it any further, he doesn't deserve to be here.

I didn't give you reasons for Santos because there are none. As long as Kevin/KChaotic is in this game, he's the only one that needs to leave.
Back to top Go down
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Power Outing #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #4   Power Outing #4 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 12:21 pm

Honestly i think that you should void KChaotic's Check today because

1) he is really inactive and no body likes a slow game , and having inactive people in games sux.

2)Also, if you keep me and Tiffani you will know that we will have your back in the long game but if you keep
KChaotic's what is he going to offer you? he is inactive and if he ever comes back he will never have a loyalty towards you because he knows that you only kept him because he was weak .

3) Finally you should void him because if he makes it to the merge and you are in the box with him people will want to keep him around because he is weak and You are a strong member so the best shot for you will be to cut him out so you can make it far in this game .

Honestly i think Tiffani and myself should stay , but i will respect your decision today .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Outing #4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #4   Power Outing #4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Outing #4
Page 1 of 1