ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Outing #9

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

Power Outing #9 Empty
PostSubject: Power Outing #9   Power Outing #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:14 pm

DerB, You are the game's Ninth Paymaster. The three people joining you on this power outing are Jordan, Santos and Tiffani. If you havent read the other thread in this forum, here are your instructions. You are to ask each of these three people as many questions as you would like IN THIS TOPIC. You can ask as many as you'd like as often as you'd like, but please don't wait till the last minute, as I would like everyone to have a chance to speak their minds. I encourage all of you to state why you should or shouldn't stay. You do not have to wait for DerB to begin his questions for you all.

DerB, you have until 10pm EST Thursday to make your decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Power Outing #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #9   Power Outing #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Hi, I know I'm the one going but here is my plea.

You said you want to get rid of a challenge threat, but I have yet to win a single paymaster whereas at least one person here has, besides you that is.
You said you wanted to keep things pleasant and friendly, i've been both, especially to you. I only speak up when I need to. maybe not always in the nicest way but I'm sick of people picking on Santos. There is no reason for it. He might be harsh at times, but he's feisty. I'm sorry if I say things people dont' like, but I'm not going to pretend i'm perfect and then bitch at people for doing things they might do. I've always been friendly to Jordan as I think Santos has been as well, and he was unnecessarily rude. Everyone continuously voted for Santos saying it was because he was a "jerk" but many were rude to him in their comments but that seemed to get a pass from everyone against him. As long as they were just being rude to Santos it was ok. I'm not like that. I told Santos he needed to chill, but I found him less insulting than most of the opponents complaining about him.
I was mad about Zack lying because it screwed us, but I got over it, and he left before any of us, so i'm satisfied. But it was the exact same thing with you being mad at Travis. Travis lied to you, and it screwed you, Zack lied to me and it screwed me. The difference is, Zack was a jerk afterwards, Travis has been quite nice about everything, even in his post when he did the deed. So please don't think Travis is a jerk while Zack was great, because as I see it, Travis is a million times better.
Now you probably think I'm awful because you call Travis a liar and a backstabber, and I did the same thing. BUT, Travis and I had an alliance while you and I didn't, nor did you and Travis. I did lie to you, yes, but you guys lied to Santos as well by saying blue was going to stick together, which was never true since you had a thing with Thian (well, you refused to vote for him i guess?) and Jordan & Zack are real life buddies. So honestly, you can't really be mad about anyone lying. For one, we've all done it, and for two, well, IT'S A GAME lol Lying is part of the game. Just ask every Survivor contestant out there heheheh
Anyway I think i've babbled on enough lol This has taken two hours to type, but i had to keep going outside to deal with kids lmfao
Good luck with your "decision" and I'm cool with anything that happens. Dont' worry about me bringing this into other games, never happens Smile

Good luck Santos & Jordan. I hope you both do well. Old blue all the way!
Back to top Go down
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Power Outing #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #9   Power Outing #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:05 pm

Thanks Tiff. Smile

I don't think Travis is a jerk, as far as I know we are still cool. But his betrayal did change my read on him within the context of the game.

I honestly do view you as a big threat for me. Not only in challenges, but you have a set of strong alliances as well. However, I would like to keep you in the game, but I am worried doing so may come back to bite me in the ass. What do you think the odds are of me being eliminated next round if I don't win Paymaster, and I kept you in?

Santos, I know we have a rocky history, but I want to apologize for any hard feelings you may have about me. I get defensive when people I have been friends with for a long time are being hassled. That said, I am in the same boat with you I am with Tiffani. To be honest I am more worried about my safety if I keep you in over Tiif, what kind of assurance do I have that I made the right choice?

Jordan. Frankly, I think voiding your check would be the biggest mistake I can make. I won't bother with the pretense that I am even thinking about it. Here's to hoping we can pull this off two more times. cheers
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

Power Outing #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #9   Power Outing #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:15 pm

I'm glad you don't feel Travis is a jerk and I totally understand how you feel about his lying to you. He's a great guy IMO and it would bother me as well.
I'm not going to pretend, I know I can trust Donna 100%, I feel from last round solidified for me that I definitely can trust Travis and I have had no reasons to stop trusting Santos. I'm sure the only way you can survive is if you or Jordan wins paymaster, and I wish you both all the luck in the world to do so. I personally cannot change anything. Donna, Santos & Travis have stuck by me from the beginning and I have no reason to turn on them. I think in the end it would be me & Santos vs. Donna & Travis though, so you might become a very valuable player at final four/five.
I hope that didnt' sound cocky, i'd hate to say it and then the alliance turn on me next round, you never know, it's happened in many games. I am just going with what I know as of right now. But you never know if you make the right offers to people, they might be willing to turn. I'm personally not one of those types though. That might be what shoots me in the foot right there, saying that, but I'm being honest. I dont' want to promise you something I can never give you. When I give my word it's there. It's one thing to lie in the game but I can't make an actual promise and go back on it.
I can promise you that if I win paymaster next round and you and Jordan are in the vault, I would boot Jordan over you giving you one more week to try to win and break us up more and maybe work your way into a deal with someone who will need you. I'm not sure anyone else would do that since as far as I know you were the intended target last time had anyone else won paymaster. I dont' know this for sure, but it was what was implied to me before the challenge results.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

Power Outing #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #9   Power Outing #9 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:24 pm

Thanks, derB! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

Power Outing #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #9   Power Outing #9 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 2:03 am

To be honest I am more worried about my safety if I keep you in over
Tiif, what kind of assurance do I have that I made the right choice?

You should only know that Derb . Honestly i do think i am going home this week because we had been fighting the entire time. I am not going to be pointing facts against Tiffani because she is amazing and we had been together in this journey. If you keep me i will obviously have your back next week if you are in the box and i am paymaster. I respect a lot the fact that you are apologizing to me , i think i should do the same . Sometimes games go to that level. I am not going to be acting like we are BFF now because we are not . I will be more than happy if you keep me in the game because i really want to stay and like i said if you keep me and i am in the box next round i will return the favor to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Outing #9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Outing #9   Power Outing #9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Power Outing #9
Page 1 of 1