ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party Empty
PostSubject: CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party   CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 pm

Oh yes, it's that time, Money Lovers.....

CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party Sf_060409_spl103326_001

We are gonna be smashin' plates!

You each have 5 plates. Each of you, in your confessionals, will start a new topic and list everyone left in the game:

DERB
DONNA
JORDAN
SANTOS
TIFFANI
TRAVIS
ZACK

It will be a numbered list - #1 is going to be the person's plate you want smashed the MOST. #6 is the person you want out of this competition the LEAST. And obviously, do not include yourself in the list.

If your #1 choice has already been eliminated by the time I reach your list, I will move to your #2 choice, if your #2 choice is knocked out, I will move to #3, so on and so forth.

Once all of your plates have been smashed, you will be eliminated from the competition for Paymaster.

The first person to have all of their plates smashed will be the Dead Last Loser.

The last person to remain in the competition will be our Paymaster for the round.

You have until 11pm EST on Friday (Friday, gotta get down on Friday) to submit your list. If one or more people do not submit their list within the time limit they will automatically become the Dead Last Loser(s).

Good luck! You may begin posting your lists in your Confessional Forums - the faster everybody posts, the faster you will get results.
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party   CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:04 pm

Once everyone has submitted their lists, you will find out the smash order.

I have used random.org to randomize who will go first.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party   CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 am

When someone's plates are all smashed, but they haven't broke someones plate that round yet, do they still do so?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party   CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Jordan wrote:
When someone's plates are all smashed, but they haven't broke someones plate that round yet, do they still do so?

Yes. If for instance I had my last plate broken and I was next to smash, I would smash and that would be my final smash.
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party   CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Okay, I have everyones lists. I am going to begin grading but it might take me a while. Im a little slow and by myself Wink

Results soon peeps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party   CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party Empty

Back to top Go down

CHALLENGE #8 - Not Your Average Dinner Party
Page 1 of 1