ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional: R3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Confessional: R3 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional: R3   Confessional: R3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Now that we are three rounds in, are you beginning to think about the merge, and your long game?
For sure, I still don't have much of a strong alliance to anyone. Jordan and I have spoken, and I'm still planning on eaming up with Thian post-merge, but so far, nothing big. I like our team unity and I don't want an alliance exclusion on our side to ruin that.

Who are you most likely to team up with from the other team?
Erm, Thian. Razz

Who is most likely to backstab anyone who gets in their way?
From what I gather, Donna is pretty competitive, and will do what it takes to preserve her place in the game.

Who is most likely to take one for the team in order to help everyone else out?
I would if necessary, but really would want to avoid it until all other options are exhausted. I did sign up to try and win, after all.

What do you think about the cross-team agreement for the Orange team to throw the challenge? Was this something you were aware of? Was it something you were a part of? Do you think that this was a strategical move or more of a collective effort to rid the game of inactive members?
It was multi-purpose really. Not only did I feel the challenge would have taken much too long with both teams actively competing, to the point of it being a stalemate which could only be decided by one team falling asleep for the night, I am tired of seeing no-shows get free rides in the games at this site.
Back to top Go down

Confessional: R3
Page 1 of 1