ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confessional: R1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
derB
Host
Host
derB

Buffalo

Confessional: R1 Empty
PostSubject: Confessional: R1   Confessional: R1 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 pm

Who is your biggest threat? Who is your best ally?
Truth be told, I ain't skerd of nobody. I think my biggest ally is actually on the Orange team, Thian. I think it might work out to our advantage though, since now we will have an idea about how each teams strongest players operate going into the 'merge'.

Why do you think your team leader (Cam or Jordan) chose you to be on their team?
I am guessing they probably only chose us based on our participation on the initial challenge. I am guessing I was chosen first over Donna due to a bias built by observing another game.

Have the first two challenges given you a better idea of who the stronger/weaker players in this game are?
I fully expected Jordan and Pete to pull their weight, and Tiff and Santos to show up as needed, we worked really well today, 5 was the perfect number to pull off a victory today.

Who do you think will be the first people to be up for elimination?
I think it will be some of the randoms who participated in neither challenge. I am also kinda worried it might me Thian for being around, but not helping out in the Tug of War challenge. Fingers crossed it's not him though!
Back to top Go down

Confessional: R1
Page 1 of 1