ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Love Money Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

I Love Money Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: I Love Money Rules and Guidelines   I Love Money Rules and Guidelines EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:53 pm

I Love Money Rules and Guidelines I-Love-Money1

If you arent familiar with I Love Money (or even if you are) please take a moment to read how this game works and what you can expect.

PHASE 1

The first challenge of the game will result in two winners. These two people will become team leaders and potentially our first Paymaster. The two who win the first challenge will be picking teams. Once the teams have been chosen, we will begin the first challenge in our newly formed teams. The winning team's leader becomes the Paymaster, and the losing team must then vote 3 people into the vault. Once three have been voted into The Vault, the Paymaster will then choose who they want to eliminate by going on a power outing with the three nominees and asking them questions. This repeats itself until a merge occurs.

PHASE 2

Once the merge occurs, you will be competing individually. The person who gets LAST place in every challenge will automatically go into the vault (unless otherwise stated). Everyone will then vote two more people to join the Dead Last Loser (aka DLL). The winner of each challenge will be the Paymaster. The Paymaster will be responsible for eliminating one of the three up for elimination after their power outing. This will continue until there are 3 people remaining in the game. At that point, there will be a final challenge between the last 3 standing, and the one who wins, will be the winner of the first I Love Money game here at OrgPlanet.

TEAM LEADERS

Before Challenge #2 begins, each team will be asked to nominate/vote/volunteer a new team leader. This will happen before every challenge. While you are in teams, no one person can be team leader more than once. If you are someone who picked teams, you are not eligible to be nominated/voted/volunteer to be a team leader until the merge occurs. Once the merge occurs, anyone can be team leader based on who wins the challenges. Doesn't matter how many times post-merge.

VOTING IN THE VAULT

Before merge, the losing team must vote for three people who they would like to see eliminated that round. Voting in this game is done in The Vault forum in front of your team. There will be instructions in the vault on how to vote. Basically you will have up to three votes you can cast. You can choose not to vote at all, or use some or all of your 3 votes. You can only vote once for each person you vote for. After the merge, everyone votes, including the DLL, but not the Paymaster. The three nominees will go on a power outing with the Paymaster for that round and the Paymaster will decide who is eliminated.

TIES IN THE VAULT

If there is a tie when voting in the vault and there isn't a clear consensus, the Paymaster for that round will choose the three people they would like to see up for elimination. They can choose anyone, even if they recieved no votes in the vault.

TIES IN A CHALLENGE

It will be stated when the challenge is posted how a tie for that challenge will be handled.

TIES FOR DEAD LAST LOSER

If there is more than one person who can be considered the Dead Last Loser, we will determine who the DLL is by their last post IN THE GAME. So say bob and joe both miss the challenge. Bob posted last night, and Joe yesterday morning, It would be Joe that is the Dead Last Loser.

POWER OUTINGS

The three people up for elimination every round will go on a power outing with the current Paymaster. The Paymaster will ask questions in the appropriate forum to the three up for elimination. The three are encouraged to answer the questions and state their pleas as to why the Paymaster should keep them over their opponents. Once the Paymaster has made their decision they will post it in the Elimination forum.

ELIMINATIONS

All eliminations will take place in the Elimination Ceremony forum. The Paymaster will choose from the 3 people up for elimination and post their decision there when they are ready.

JOURNALS

Everyone will be given journals. Feel free to post any comments or conversations in your journal about the game as it goes on. We want to know who you are aligned with and what is going on, and we as hosts will only know this by reading your journals. There might be a couple of challenges too that require you to post your answer in your journal.

SPECIAL NOTES

In order to try something different, part of this game will be viewable by the public. I have decided to let the public view the following forums associated with this game:

The Announcement forum
ILM: Mansion
ILM: Challenges
ILM: Eliminations

They wont be able to see journals, team forums, the vault where voting takes place OR the power outings. But they will watch yall compete in some challenges, and be able to watch you all mingle together in the mansion, and they will view the eliminations as they take place.

To sum things up, you are competing in challenges, voting for each other to be up for elimination and your fate every round will be in the hands of the Paymaster. If you have any questions, please ask in this thread and DJ and I will try our best to answer them in a timely manner for you.

Last edited by Mandie Leigh on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Santos
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Santos

Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Love Money Rules and Guidelines   I Love Money Rules and Guidelines EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Sweet!! I Love Money Rules and Guidelines 204853
Back to top Go down
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

PostSubject: Re: I Love Money Rules and Guidelines   I Love Money Rules and Guidelines EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 10:09 pm

A question was brought up by a player.

What happens if a Paymaster doesnt make a decision by the deadline?
The three people that are in danger, will compete in a challenge, loser leaves. The Paymaster will then become an automatic DLL the following round as a penalty for failing to post by the deadline.

Another question was brought up this round, what if a player wants to quit and is one of the three in danger? The player that wants to quit will just be out of the game and the PM will chose to eliminate one of the other two players. In essence, two people would leave that round. The person that quits, and the person the PM eliminates. This goes for any player really that wants to quit. If you want to quit, you are out, and the game goes on as planned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Love Money Rules and Guidelines   I Love Money Rules and Guidelines Empty

Back to top Go down

I Love Money Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1