ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VC6AS: I Love Money - Posting Rules (14 Rounds)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

VC6AS: I Love Money - Posting Rules (14 Rounds) Empty
PostSubject: VC6AS: I Love Money - Posting Rules (14 Rounds)   VC6AS: I Love Money - Posting Rules (14 Rounds) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:18 pm

POSTING INSTRUCTIONS: At the beginning of each round a new topic will be made in the Voter's Choice Forum. Once the topic is posted, members of ORG Planet may begin posting by following the directions below.

1. SELECTING TEAM CAPTAINS - No player may be team captain twice.
i. The first poster may choose one player from one team to be team captain.
ii. The second poster may choose one player from one team to be team captain.
iii. The third poster may choose one player from the remaining team to be team captain.

2. THE CHALLENGE - The challenge phase will last for 10 posts and players will be assigned LOVE MONEY to increase the value of their checks. When LOVE MONEY is done being assigned, each team will total the checks of all of it's players. The team with the highest net worth wins the challenge (if there is a tie, whoever took home the highest dollar amount in the challenge wins). The winning team captain becomes PAYMASTER and is safe for the round. The losing team captains become DEAD LAST LOSERS and their checks are automatically placed into THE STRONGBOX.
i. The first poster may give any player $10 in LOVE MONEY.
ii. The second poster may give any player $9 in LOVE MONEY.
iii. The third poster may given any player $8 in LOVE MONEY.
iv. This continues in the same pattern until a player receives $1 in LOVE MONEY. The challenge is now over.

3. THE VAULT CEREMONY/STRONGBOX - The team with the lowest net worth will always visit THE VAULT first. Three checks will be placed into THE STRONGBOX. One of those three checks is the DEAD LAST LOSER. The people placed in THE STRONGBOX are nominated for elimination while the rest of the team becomes safe. There are two lists: SAFE and UNSAFE. Everyone starts on the UNSAFE list.
i. Posters take turns moving players from the UNSAFE list to the SAFE list. When the UNSAFE list reaches 2 people, those 2 people have their checks placed in THE STRONGBOX along with the DEAD LAST LOSER.
ii. Posters may also move players from the SAFE list to the UNSAFE list any point BEFORE the UNSAFE list reaches 2 people.
iii. Once the UNSAFE list reaches 2 people, those 2 people's checks are placed in THE STRONGBOX along with the DEAD LAST LOSER and the 3 are nominated for elimination.

4. ELIMINATION - The PAYMASTER will now eliminate 1 player who was placed in THE STRONGBOX.
i. The first poster may send one of the 3 players in THE STRONGBOX back to safety.
ii. The next poster may nominate one of the other 2 players to be eliminated.
iii. The next poster may AGREE or DISAGREE. If agreed, that player is eliminated.
iv. If disagreed, the next poster must break the tie and decided which of the 2 players will be eliminated

5. REPEAT STEPS 3&4 - The team with the second lowest net worth must now visit the VAULT and place 3 CHECKS into THE SRONGBOX. The PAYMASTER will then VOID one more check before the round comes to a close.

**LOVE MONEY BONUSES**
At the end of each round...

i. A winning team captain, or PAYMASTER, is assigned $5 in LOVE MONEY.
ii. A player placed in THE STRONGBOX, including the DEAD LAST LOSER, will be deducted $5 in LOVE MONEY. (A player's check will never be valued at less than $1.)
iii. Any player who's check is valued at $50 or more will move directly on to Phase 4 of Voter's Choice - Survivor! They are removed from their team and the value of their check is no longer beneficial.

As a general rule...
You must wait
2 people
before posting again.
You may also never post twice within
HALF AN HOUR .
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks

VC6AS: I Love Money - Posting Rules (14 Rounds)
Page 1 of 1