ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS1: Jury Lounge-The End Is Near...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

OPS1: Jury Lounge-The End Is Near... Empty
PostSubject: OPS1: Jury Lounge-The End Is Near...   OPS1: Jury Lounge-The End Is Near... EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:59 am

Hey jurors!

You will have one more person joining you by the end of tonight.

The Final Immunity Challenge will conclude at 10pm, followed by a live Tribal Council around 10:30 once I tally the results. I will invite anyone who's on AIM at that time to come watch the final vote Smile

The Final Tribal Council (aka with the Final 2) will start on Friday night. The Final 2 will have 24 hours to make their opening statements. I will be allowing you to return to the V.I.L.E. Tribe camp, where you will be able to make a topic with your jury questions - the Final 2 will then have a few days to answer them, followed by closing statements, and the vote.

Further details will come tonight!

Thanks again for playing Smile
Back to top Go down

OPS1: Jury Lounge-The End Is Near...
Page 1 of 1