ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loser's Lounge - Round 8

Go down 
+2
Jordan
dj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Loser's Lounge - Round 8 Empty
PostSubject: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Michael M. won immunity in a close race!

And in a vote of 6-1, Michael L. was eliminated from the game and becomes our third juror.

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 1:12 am

Loser's Lounge - Round 8 337200 Loser's Lounge - Round 8 337200 Loser's Lounge - Round 8 337200
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Jeremy
Winner
Winner
Jeremy

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 10:50 am

Noooooooooooo Loser's Lounge - Round 8 339975
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 11:30 am

Those dirty backstabbers! Sorry to see you here Mike! Loser's Lounge - Round 8 339975
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 5:58 pm

Who do ya'll think will win?
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 9:51 pm

Mike M!
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:53 am

I don't know what to think. Pete had been trying to work on me for a while to get me on his side for this vote. I didn't want to go along with his plan which I felt would leave me at 5th so I approached Michael M. and Tiff. I honestly would've worked with those two down to the final 3, but they clearly just didn't trust me at all. I ended up voting for Tiff after she told me she was voting for me and my only slight chance was if Pete and Bill stuck to what they said they were going to do.

I guess I should've cheated at the immunity challenge, lol. Everyone I talked to beforehand said "you'll win" so they clearly thought I was going to and that Donna/Joe would give me all the answers.
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:54 am

And I'm going to say Jessica.
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 11:52 am

Being in here sucks. Loser's Lounge - Round 8 139243 Pete and Bill had been the one soliciting my help for rounds, but of course when I approached Michael M. and Tiff they just assumed I was the instigator on all sides. I tried to get rid of Jessica because I figured if she was still there they'd take her to the final 3 and not me, but they wouldn't go for it. I really did see myself sticking with them to the final 3, bringing Mitch along with us, if they'd just taken a leap of faith with me, but they wouldn't. They also assumed I would only vote for Jess or Tiff, which wasn't the case. If they were really hesistant and agreed to vote for Jess at a later date I would've gone for Pete, but they wouldn't even suggest it to me.

I wanted to get out the people who I felt screwed my game most and had virtually been in control the whole time (Pete/Bill/Jess) but in the end I came to Michael M. and Tiff to try change things up and they just treated me like some disgusting beggar who had no right to be making their aquaintince.

I guess I should've just stuck with the easy short term plan and gotten rid of Tiffani. Pete and Bill put forth a lot more effort with me I just didn't want to let them run things the entire game. Loser's Lounge - Round 8 146629 Oh well. I guess villiafying me makes Tiff and Michael M. feel better about themselves. We'll see how it all plays out.
Back to top Go down
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Mike 'N Ike V 20.0 wrote:
And I'm going to say Jessica.

Agreed
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 2:57 pm

Mike 'N Ike V 20.0 wrote:
in the end I came to Michael M. and Tiff to try change things up and they just treated me like some disgusting beggar who had no right to be making their aquaintince.

Oh well. I guess villiafying me makes Tiff and Michael M. feel better about themselves. We'll see how it all plays out.

You really have GOT to be kidding lmao Not once did i make you feel like a disgusting beggar lmao I treated you with kindness and even wanted to side with you but you gave me one option, Jessica or myself. I wanted to go after Pete and we could've gotten Mitch and Michael M to do the same but you were so ademant that it had to be Jessica or me only. I wasn't going to backstab Jessica. But I guess villiafying ME makes YOU feel better about yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Lol, the disgusting beggar thing was more in referrence to Michael M., didn't mean to lump you in there. When I tried to approach him and discussed he described the situation as "a group of three" and "an outsider desperately wanting to be absolved into the group". Basically he painted the picture as me being some rat trying to pry my way in, rather than seeing me as someone who could be an equal to work with.

I am sorry to group you with him in that regard, honestly I have no ill feelings toward either of you but he wasn't particularly friendly to me at the end and I heard through the grapevine you weren't too fond of me either. Also, in regards to you posibly villiafying me, I was more referring to the parting words posted in the TC, "your arrogance and your wanting to double cross everyone are the reasons for this vote." Based on the circumstances and the other comments I'd seen I figured it came from you. Was I mistaken? If so I sincerely apologize.

If you remember, I only told you that I wanted to get rid of Jessica and that the others were targetting you. I NEVER said I would vote for you if you didn't vote Jessica, and specifically mentionted that I did NOT want to give you an ultimatum. If you or Michael M. had discussed getting rid of Pete with me I would've been open to it if the right promises and assurances were there, but really neither of you did. I mean I wanted to have more of a chance to talk things over with both of you but unfortunately I was busy the whole day of tribal council. Oh well, it is what it is.

Honestly I had no reason to trust any of you and figured both you/Michael M. and Pete/Bill wanted Jess in the final 3, so the pair that would be willing to get rid of her would actually be making room for me in their plans. The thing is Pete/Bill were actively trying to recruit me and had been actually feeding me info since around the time Donna left, I just didn't want to make things so easy for them knowing they had created this situation by removing my closest allies and expecting I'd just fall in line with them.

But the trust just wasn't there between us. If we'd voted Pete as opposed to Jess I was pretty sure the best I could do was 5th, but I guess that's better than the 7th I got. I don't know, it just seems like you were expecting a lot from me to just come in and do exactly what you want when you didn't even push strongly to vote Pete. Maybe if we'd been able to discuss things with Michael M. online to talk through it with us we all could've come to some agreement, maybe not.

I just hope you realize that I wasn't actually running around trying to "double cross" everyone. Pete/Bill were the ones who'd approached me and I believe they had every intention of voting you out. I knew I was taking a risk when I came to you and Michael M. but you were the people I would've preferred to work with.

Oh well. I tried to make a move and it failed miserably. If I had to guess I would say you/Michael M. were confident in your relationship with Jessica and believed Mitch would be an easy boot at 6, so you figured there was no point in taking a gamble by trusting me. I can accept that. After all you outlasted me, so I hope there's no bitter feelings here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 8   Loser's Lounge - Round 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loser's Lounge - Round 8
Page 1 of 1