ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loser's Lounge - Round 11

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dj
dj

Loser's Lounge - Round 11 Empty
PostSubject: Loser's Lounge - Round 11   Loser's Lounge - Round 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:31 am

Michael M. has won the most intense immunity challenge of the game and has secured a spot in the Final 3!

And in a 2-2 tie between Bill and Jessica, the tiebreaker firebuilding challenge is underway and will conclude tonight with the SIXTH jury member joining you.

Last edited by djqwiksilver on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 11   Loser's Lounge - Round 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:03 am

interesting, I'll say this right now, if Mitch makes final two he gets my vote, just purely based on the fact that anyone that would actually bring someone like him to the end is completely stupid and only doing it cause they think it is an easy win. Saddens me big time
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 11   Loser's Lounge - Round 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:10 am

Yes, whoever would do it would be banking on an easy win. I guess when he made it past his slated time to go at f6 people started realizing that he'd be an easy one to beat at the end. I bet at least 2 of Bill/Jessica/Michael M. are planning to take him, possibly all three.

Would he get my vote? I really don't know. There's no one left that I'm rooting for yet no one that I wouldn't give a fair chance to explain their game. All four of them have a shot at my vote at this point.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 11   Loser's Lounge - Round 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 pm

I'm not sure how I'll vote, but it won't be for Bill or Jessica, that's for sure!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 11   Loser's Lounge - Round 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 10:40 pm

Bill joins the jury.
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 11   Loser's Lounge - Round 11 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 pm

Welcome Bill! Loser's Lounge - Round 11 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Tiffani
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Tiffani

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 11   Loser's Lounge - Round 11 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 9:13 pm

I'll never vote for Mitch. I did state in my goodbye if it got posted that I will just so they'll vote him out but I'll never vote for him, he's not doing anything worthy of winning the game.

And welcome Bill, btw, message me on AIM, i'll let you in on a little secret Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loser's Lounge - Round 11   Loser's Lounge - Round 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Loser's Lounge - Round 11
Page 1 of 1