ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 09

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Round 09   Round 09 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Chat with Pete
Brant (7:34:43 PM): Hey Pete
Pete (7:35:18 PM): hey
Brant (7:36:02 PM): How's it going?
Pete (7:36:41 PM): its going good, u?
Brant (7:37:31 PM): It's going pretty good. My schedule's freed up a little, so I'm just relaxing.
Brant (7:37:50 PM): Waiting to see what happens at this TC, too.
Brant (7:38:09 PM): Although I'm not expecting any big surprises.
Pete (7:38:49 PM): there better not be any surprises
Brant (7:39:32 PM): Yeah I'll be mad if someone lied and the vote's not 8-1.
Brant (7:40:11 PM): I did find out about the glass elevator
Brant (7:41:25 PM): There were 3 rooms, and I got to pick which one I wanted to try to get a prize from.
Brant (7:42:26 PM): They were The Jungle, The Mixing Room, and The Mirror Room.
Brant (7:43:07 PM): I picked the Mixing Room and won the prize by posting every minute for an hour.
Brant (7:43:22 PM): You can't tell what's in the other two rooms.
Brant (7:44:18 PM): What I got was an immunity idol type prize that can be used until Final 6, but my vote doesn't count if I use it.
Brant (7:45:04 PM): It's pretty cool. I'm hoping our group sticks together and I don't have to use it but it's a little extra security cushion. I'm allowed to give it away if I want, too.
Pete (7:46:32 PM): yeah I get what you mean
Pete (7:46:39 PM): that is cool that you won it though
Brant (7:47:48 PM): Yep. I hope we can figure out a way to get into those other 2 rooms and get what's in them if there's anything.
Pete (7:47:59 PM): yeah hopefully
Brant (7:49:27 PM): The worst thing would be for someone from Hornswoggler to get it.
Brant (7:49:32 PM): Like Deetster
Pete (7:49:54 PM): agreed, we have to get him out, I think we are taking a huge gamble voting Kyle off and not him
Brant (7:51:08 PM): I agree with you on that. We might regret this vote.
Brant (7:52:20 PM): But hopefully Cam and Kenya stick with the other 3 of us. I've talked to Cam a fair amount and feel more comfortable with him. Haven't talked to Kenya as much.
Brant (7:52:34 PM): I haven't really seen Bryan much either
Pete (7:54:51 PM): yeah I think we can trust them but honestly I've never played with the two of them before so I don't know how they play, though I have watched Cam play in OPS2 and think he is a trustworthy guy so we should be fine I think
Brant (7:58:04 PM): Yep, I saw him play that, too. We'll just have to keep our eyes open.
Brant (7:58:12 PM): And see what happens.
Pete (7:58:15 PM): definitely
Pete (8:08:57 PM): brb
Brant (8:09:03 PM): alright
castleoblivion20 went away at 8:09:03 PM
castleoblivion20 returned at 8:42:49 PM
Pete (8:42:57 PM): I'm back
Brant (8:43:13 PM): Welcome back, TC results were posted
Pete (8:43:57 PM): ok good lol
Brant (8:46:37 PM): Yep, that's a little relief to see nothing crazy happened there. Final 8 isn't bad, we're past the half-way point.
Pete (8:47:09 PM): yeah we are, thankfully, this next round is gonna be the most telling though I think
Brant (8:48:32 PM): Right, next vote and then one after that could be important too.
Brant (8:49:00 PM): If we have to settle for Cory here or whatever, final 7 could be interesting.
Pete (8:49:10 PM): well they are all important and we cannot for one second let our guard down ever
Brant (8:50:53 PM): I agree. The moment people think they're safe is usually when they're too overconfident and get blindsided.
Pete (8:51:08 PM): exactly
Brant (8:53:36 PM): I'm going to head out for a little, but I should be back later.
Brant (8:53:44 PM): ttyl
Pete (8:54:08 PM): I'll probably be off by then, and I'm going on vacation tomorrow, I should have internet access but we'll see how that works
Brant (8:54:24 PM): Ooh, okay. See ya and enjoy your vacation!
Pete (8:54:52 PM): I will, ttyl, and send me messages on ORGP anytime you need to discuss anything
Brant (8:55:12 PM): Sounds good, I'll let you know if I hear anything about this next vote

Chat with Cam
Cam (8:29:06 PM): yay kyle's officially gone
Brant (8:29:30 PM): He even voted for Cory :-D
Cam (8:29:36 PM): rofl yep
Brant (8:30:25 PM): So 2 past-votes for Cory, cool. Things look really good for us
Cam (8:30:37 PM): yep, and deet has one too
Brant (8:30:59 PM): Oh yeah. Pete has 4 I thing. Jonathan + 2 from Alex and Violet + 1 from Alex.
Brant (8:31:03 PM): *think
Cam (8:31:12 PM): oh ok
Brant (8:31:18 PM): And I don't think anyone else has any
Brant (8:31:55 PM): Pete asked what I had, so I told him. I figured why not.
Cam (8:32:07 PM): gotcha
Cam (8:32:10 PM): yeah he won't go blab
Brant (8:32:25 PM): If it's a tie, I can use it myself or give it to someone in a re-vote. That's fun
Cam (8:33:06 PM): you can evade a TC even after the initial votes are in>
Cam (8:33:07 PM): ?
Brant (8:33:38 PM): Yeah, in a tie situation only.
Brant (8:33:48 PM): Does yours work in a tie?
Cam (8:34:01 PM): think i have to use it before votes are in
Brant (8:34:23 PM): Ah, mine has a "tie" part in the description
Cam (8:34:31 PM): oh cool
Brant (8:34:44 PM): Well maybe that's one thing that mine can do that yours can't. Otherwise yours seems to be better since you can still vote.
Cam (8:34:54 PM): yah
Brant (8:34:55 PM): And use it one more round
Cam (8:35:01 PM): right
Brant (8:36:30 PM): Bryan should know what's in the mirror room, even if he didn't get it. If someone from Hornswoggler goes, I hope he warns us what it is.
Cam (8:36:49 PM): yeah he would know you're right
Brant (8:37:02 PM): But by the point they even get it, it'll be final 7 at the earliest and probably 5-2 so hopefully it wouldn't make much of a difference.
Brant (8:42:43 PM): About this upcoming vote, I really don't care so much (between the Hornswoggler 3) as long as we're all united.
Brant (8:43:06 PM): We probably have like 2 days before TC is posted anyway
Cam (8:43:21 PM): i don't really care about the vote either
Cam (8:43:37 PM): people may want deet out
Brant (8:45:16 PM): Yeah, that'd be fine with me. Whatever works best with the 5 of us.
Brant (8:53:54 PM): I'm going to head out for a bit, maybe will be back later.
Brant (8:53:56 PM): ttyl
Cam (8:54:06 PM): alrighty later man

Thoughts
That tribal council went perfectly really. Since Kyle voted for Cory, Cory gets his 2nd past-vote. Pete has 4, and Deetster has 1. No one else has any. I wish that Bryan would get one so that at final 4, Cam and I could team up on him.

I'm working really hard on making Pete think I'm closest to him (and maybe Cam). I think that he assumes that I'm inexperienced and naive based on the way that he talks to me. He could be right about the naive part, but I don't think so... I'm working hard on making Cam think that I'm closest to him. Same with Kenya, who I haven't talked to quite as much recently. I talk to Bryan the least of all but need to strengthen my bond with him as we approach the end of the game.

I'm not opposed to going on a challenge winning spree. I know that immunity is useless at final 6 round if I still have my Panic Pop, but I could maybe hand it over to someone if I win. I'm looking at past-votes and feel that they're going to be the key at final 4. So I should really try to win these challenges to keep them from hurting me and then I won't have to debate whether or not to use my prize before final 8. We'll just have to see how that goes, but I like my position right now. I'll tell original Snozzwanger about my Panic Pop to strengthen my bonds with them and tell Hornswoggler that Ben must've got it before me and was voted out with it. Why am I lying to them? Honestly, I'm not completely sure. Maybe that could hurt my position more than help it in all honesty. Kyle's a huge wildcard regardless of how this goes down and now I need to look at Cory, Deetster, and Sadie and how to balance their jury votes with Bryan, Cam, Kenya, and Pete if they're on the jury.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:28 pm

PM to Kenya
Hey Kenya!

I got a Panic Pop in the glass elevator by posting every minute for an hour. There were 3 rooms left: The Jungle, The Mixing Room, and The Mirror Room. It said the last two rooms visited were The Jungle and The Mirror Room so Bryan and Cam must have went to them. Cam got his idol from the Jungle and Bryan must've failed at the Mirror Room guessing game. Even if you don't get a prize, you should still get to see the description so Bryan must know what's left in that room. I'm not going to ask him about it though unless someone from Hornswoggler goes and we need the information. We just need to make sure we can get someone from our alliance to get the final prize before someone else does. I got the Panic Pop from the Mixing Room, which I'm pretty sure is what Ben had and was voted out so there's only that one prize left.

The Panic Pop is an immunity idol that I can use to visit a tribal council (but I can't place a vote if I use it) up to final 6. I can use it up until the voting deadline so it's essentially like a hidden immunity idol. I figure I'll tell Snozzwanger about it and tell Hornswoggler that Ben must've already found the prize in the room, which I'm pretty sure is true anyway. I don't think it really matters much besides giving me immunity at final 6 or letting me give it to someone else if I already have it.

I talked to Pete who wants to vote Deetster out next and Cam who is fine with either Cory, Deetster, or Sadie. I love how after all the Kyle past-vote drama, he just ended up voting for Cory anyway. Laughing

I don't think I'll be too busy the next few days so I'm sure we'll get a chance to talk live. If not, enjoy your weekend. Smile

Brant
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 7:23 pm

PM from Kenya
Thanks for the update, that's an interesting prize.. so it's like safety for you but you can't vote when you use it? Seems kinda silly.. Glad to be rid of Kyle WOOT. Anyway whoever goes next.. who really cares right? haha

I know Pete wants out Deetster.. which just annoys me cuz like I dont' want to vote him out yet LOL Pete is probably the person I least talk to haha, I've even talked to Cory more than Pete.. which is saying a lot since I don't like Cory Razz

Chat with Cory
Cory (4:34:21 PM): hey there! :-)
Brant (4:34:55 PM): Hey! How's it going?
Cory (4:35:14 PM): doing well... watching Lost haha
Brant (4:35:35 PM): I loved Lost so much! :-)
Cory (4:36:12 PM): i never watched it and i was told i would love it... so i got season 1 from the library.... started yesterday... watching episode 12 now haha
Brant (4:37:15 PM): Wow! That's a lot of episodes in a short time, lol. Are you enjoying it?
Cory (4:37:52 PM): most definately lol
Cory (4:37:58 PM): its amazing
Cory (4:38:18 PM): things always changing.... its wonderful!
Cory (4:38:24 PM): keeps me guessing and i like that
Brant (4:38:26 PM): Season 1 was so good. All the seasons are a little different, but season 1 was loved by pretty much everyone. :-D
Cory (4:38:56 PM): yep, i'm lovin it so far
Cory (4:39:02 PM): and kyle is gone... thank God
Cory (4:40:24 PM): he was trying to tell me that i am next to go after him so i should fight for him to stay
Brant (4:40:27 PM): Yep. Everyone was saying his name so I felt pretty confident, but there's always that little bit of paranoia that things might not go quite as you expect.
Cory (4:40:56 PM): i was like, umm... how do you know whats going to happen? everyone is voting you and thats that haha
Brant (4:41:27 PM): Haha, yeah. I haven't seen anything to suggest that you're next. Honestly I don't know what people want to do.
Cory (4:41:38 PM): neither do i
Brant (4:41:41 PM): Kyle, Alex...they just seemed a little crazy
Cory (4:41:48 PM): yep, exactly
Cory (4:41:58 PM): and unfortunately one of them made it to the jury haha
Brant (4:42:27 PM): Yeah. :-\ So they're vote will be random and unpredictable, boo.
Cory (4:42:39 PM): yeah i hate when that happens
Brant (4:42:54 PM): I wish Violet could've made it rather than them but she just picked a really bad round to completely disappear (right after the tribe swaps)
Cory (4:43:09 PM): yeah i agree... she was a good player
Brant (4:43:55 PM): I'm going to fight for my life in this next challenge...because you really don't know what's going to happen now.
Brant (4:44:18 PM): I haven't heard my name or anything to suggest I'm a target, but no one's saying any names.
Cory (4:44:23 PM): omgsh.... she was in on the bank robbery???
Cory (4:44:28 PM): hahhaa, sorry
Brant (4:44:30 PM): o_O
Cory (4:44:39 PM): lost
Brant (4:44:48 PM): Oh, Kate!
Brant (4:44:50 PM): lol
Cory (4:44:52 PM): yep haha
Cory (4:45:38 PM): and yes i agree.... you never know what will happen.... but i'll def let you know if i hear anything, esp if your name is mentioned. i havent' yet, so thats good haha
Brant (4:47:45 PM): Same here. I don't know if it's because my internet connection's acting up and keeps disconnecting me and sending my messages to the phone, but I haven't been able to have a discussion with anyone since before TC results last night.
Cory (4:48:08 PM): weird
Cory (4:48:20 PM): oh.... how was your elevator ride? haha
Brant (4:49:22 PM): It was good and bad. It was great to finally figure out what it is, how it works but not productive on the getting-a-good-prize end.
Brant (4:49:34 PM): You basically get a message posted in your confessional asking what room you want to go to.
Brant (4:49:53 PM): There were 3 choices
Brant (4:50:13 PM): Then you get access to the room and see if there's anything inside.
Cory (4:50:33 PM): oh i see
Brant (4:50:39 PM): Some apparently already got what was in the room. I think Ben.
Cory (4:50:48 PM): so its just luck whether or not you get something
Brant (4:50:59 PM): All the rooms have something or have had something.
Brant (4:51:10 PM): But if you pick one that someone already got, it's no longer there and you wasted a trip.
Cory (4:51:26 PM): well we know kyle had one.... the tribe switch thing
Brant (4:51:27 PM): Like Bryan went to the one where Kyle got his thing once.
Brant (4:51:50 PM): Did Ben tell anyone what happened?
Cory (4:52:28 PM): not that i am aware of
Brant (4:52:29 PM): I'm about 99% sure that he got what I had first unless someone's lying to me.
Cory (4:52:44 PM): what was it?
Brant (4:53:00 PM): You could go invisible at a tribal council, basically.
Cory (4:53:06 PM): oh, interesting
Cory (4:53:25 PM): what do you mean you had it first?
Brant (4:53:56 PM): lol, that was a mistake. This was my first trip. I meant he got what was in the room where I went originally.
Brant (4:54:20 PM): I guess when people are voted out, the prizes just vanish. I asked Doug what happens
Brant (4:54:29 PM): And he said that the glass elevator has mysteries or something like that.
Brant (4:54:54 PM): Do you know if Ben was close to anyone that he might have told them?
Cory (4:55:20 PM): ben i think talked to me the most
Cory (4:55:27 PM): but he never mentioned what he found
Brant (4:55:39 PM): Did he say he found something...or just nothing about the glass elevator?
Brant (4:55:40 PM): Hmm
Brant (4:55:48 PM): Someone else might have found something since him
Brant (4:55:56 PM): But not that I'm aware of.
Cory (4:56:19 PM): i never mentioned the elevator when i talked to him
Brant (4:57:32 PM): Oh, hmm. That's weird.
Cory (4:58:29 PM): yeah we didnt talk much so i didnt feel comfortable asking him about it
Brant (4:59:37 PM): Yeah, I get it. It would've been a lot different to see him stay in the game since he was a huge challenge threat.
Brant (5:00:01 PM): But I guess for the comfort and assurance of final 8, it's good that we had the group of people we do now
Brant (5:00:02 PM): lol
Brant (5:00:29 PM): This will easily my hardest vote right here. I haven't had one that really was difficult to this point.
Cory (5:01:35 PM): yeah same here... not until other alliances begin appaearing
Brant (5:04:13 PM): Even on my original tribe, I tend to talk to people "individually," which is interesting.
Brant (5:04:48 PM): Just to get everyone's thoughts and so forth. It's just really weird.
Brant (5:05:49 PM): For this vote, I think it might just be decided by whoever picks a name first
Brant (5:05:54 PM): And talks to other people
Cory (5:06:08 PM): well lets make sure that name is not ours ;-)
Cory (5:06:10 PM): hahhaa
Brant (5:06:10 PM): And then you'll get the "I'm hearing..." and that person will probably get votes from people being scared?
Brant (5:06:11 PM): lol
Brant (5:06:30 PM): Yeah, I'll let you know if I hear your name and try to convince that person to change their mind
Cory (5:07:08 PM): same here
Cory (5:07:14 PM): i think it would be great to work together :-)
Brant (5:07:27 PM): Since you didn't post much last challenge, I don't think people will look at you as the big challenge threat at least. That's a good thing.
Brant (5:08:01 PM): I'd like that. We seem to be on the same page.
Brant (5:08:39 PM): And maybe can try harder to influence the name for someone we both agree on to come up rather than ourselves.
Cory (5:09:32 PM): i purposely didnt post much last challenge lol
Brant (5:10:11 PM): Yeah, that was a good idea. You didn't upset anyone
Brant (5:10:40 PM): I basically threw at everyone, lol. Sadie kept blocking during the day, so we just missed our chance to get her out the night before.
Cory (5:12:00 PM): yeah
Cory (5:12:10 PM): woohooo... 12 episodes down with lost
Cory (5:12:11 PM): haha
Brant (5:12:28 PM): Yay! If my memory is right you're like halfway done with season 1
Brant (5:12:50 PM): But I can't remember exactly what was happening at that point...so don't want to say anything too spoilerly lol
Cory (5:14:07 PM): yep, halfway done :-)
Brant (5:15:13 PM): I have to go for a little, but I'll hopefully be back in like an hour
Brant (5:15:40 PM): I do like what we were talking about as far as looking out for each other and working together.
Cory (5:15:47 PM): ok cool... i am actually gone for a bit this evening, so if i dont catch ya, good luck in the challenge! :-)
Brant (5:15:58 PM): Oh I forgot about the challenge hahaha
Brant (5:16:05 PM): See ya though! :-)

Thoughts
I feel like Kenya and I can't even hold a conversation right now. What's up with that? I had a better chat with Cory even though I was phrasing things poorly. I don't know what will happen if Kenya wants to target Pete.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:03 pm

Chat with Deetster
Brant (8:17:11 PM): Hey.
Deetster (8:17:16 PM): Hey, what's up?
Brant Steele (8:17:55 PM): Not much. Just wasting time doing some class work/work before the challenge tonight. You?
Deetster (8:19:48 PM): nothing much
Deetster (8:19:58 PM): I probably won't be here at the time of the posting actually
Deetster (8:20:01 PM): so that's a bummer
Deetster (8:20:07 PM): but it doesn't seem it's required either
Brant (8:20:27 PM): It says it's not live, so you'll probably still have just as good of a chance of winning.
Deetster (8:20:39 PM): yeah
Brant (8:21:08 PM): People will likely try really hard for this one
Brant (8:21:35 PM): Just because, as far as I'm concerned and from what I've heard, there's no target yet this round.
Deetster (8:22:29 PM): yeah i know
Brant (8:24:40 PM): I had a question for you though if you have time before you leave.
Deetster (8:25:25 PM): alright, sure
Brant (8:25:51 PM): Are you following the World Cup?
Brant (8:25:55 PM): ...jk
Deetster (8:25:59 PM): lmfao
Deetster (8:26:05 PM): i really thought that was it for a second
Brant (8:26:24 PM): No, seriously, I'm really curious about this glass elevator. More curious actually since I just went.
Deetster (8:26:30 PM): hahaha
Deetster (8:26:36 PM): well i know even less about it than you do
Brant (8:26:43 PM): Yeah, probably, lol.
Brant (8:26:55 PM): But did you guys talk to Ben enough to know if he got anything?
Deetster (8:27:15 PM): Ah
Deetster (8:27:18 PM): no I didn't
Deetster (8:27:34 PM): To be honest, I think the only person who probably did got voted out last round lol
Brant (8:27:55 PM): Oh, that's interesting. Hmm.
Deetster (8:28:09 PM): I somehow doubt he would have gotten anything
Deetster (8:28:14 PM): just because he really fizzled out
Deetster (8:28:18 PM): but i have no actual clue
Brant (8:28:29 PM): I'm actually fairly certain that he did get something.
Deetster (8:28:39 PM): really?
Deetster (8:28:56 PM): why did the clues lead to something that was nothing?
Deetster (8:29:03 PM): or, sometime like that, idk how it works up there lol
Brant (8:29:30 PM): Yeah. If someone gets something, then you get a description of the prize but it says that it was already claimed.
Brant (8:29:40 PM): If someone gets something and someone else goes to that room*
Brant (8:30:28 PM): And I'm fairly certain that is what happened with the prize that I went to the room for, and Ben is really the only person I can think of who might have gotten it.
Brant (8:31:01 PM): So I guess when people are voted out, the prizes don't go back to the room. They just vanish.
Brant (8:32:39 PM): I asked Doug about it and what happened to prizes when someone's voted out, and he said that he couldn't say because the glass elevator is mysterious after all.
Deetster (8:32:40 PM): ah maybe
Deetster (8:32:49 PM): ah lol
Deetster (8:33:04 PM): well i know that during our tribal when Ben went
Deetster (8:33:32 PM): Kyle mad allusions to the possibility of Ben having gotten an item he could use to save himself, and that maybe that would be a good reason to vote Cory out, instead of Ben who was MIA
Deetster (8:33:44 PM): but I took that more as a lie since Kyle disliked Cory so much
Deetster (8:33:58 PM): but if you think Ben got something, and that description lines up., maybe that's what happened
Brant (8:34:21 PM): It was basically like Claude's invisibility in HvV.
Deetster (8:34:31 PM): oh
Brant (8:34:33 PM): What the item could do.
Deetster (8:34:40 PM): well that's similar to what he said then
Brant (8:34:47 PM): The person who had it could get full details.
Brant (8:34:55 PM): It wasn't all in the description in the room
Deetster (8:34:56 PM): but, i mean, if you don't want someone to go at a tribal, all you have to say is "they can save themselves and it might be bad for you" lol
Deetster (8:35:13 PM): so it was vague, and he didn't elaborate
Deetster (8:35:21 PM): so everyone was just like, k, ignore that, move on
Deetster (8:35:21 PM): lol
Brant (8:35:48 PM): Lol, I figured Ben threw out that random vote at that TC he left. So it might've been Kyle lol
Brant (8:36:13 PM): With Ben just self-voting and not using his prize
Deetster (8:36:23 PM): exactly, that makes much more sense to me
Deetster (8:37:19 PM): because I didn't commit to it verbally, but I know Kyle/Alex thought with me voting Bill previously that they had manipulated me into sticking with them, and that I would vote Cory with them and Violet
Deetster (8:37:43 PM): but I would have actually voted Kyle with Sadie/Cory, and I'm sure Kyle was trying to stack more votes on Cory, but it still wasn't enough
Deetster (8:38:50 PM): None of this actually happened though, and it is just more anecdotes on me and kyles inability to work together much lol
Brant (8:39:03 PM): rofl
Deetster (8:39:15 PM): ive just been waiting to vote him out for that long
Deetster (8:39:23 PM): and it actually surprises me that it took til now
Brant (8:39:23 PM): The game could've been a lot different if Ben did get that thing and would've used it to save himself before the deadline
Deetster (8:39:33 PM): yeah, really it would have
Deetster (8:39:43 PM): although, if it came with a warning and ability to change votes
Brant (8:39:52 PM): Well we would've easily voted out Kyle back at Hornswoggler 2.0 if it was 3-3 tie and sent him home with his past-votes, but he left us.
Deetster (8:40:03 PM): yeah
Brant (8:40:37 PM): I don't know if he had to use it before TC was posted or before votes were due.
Brant (8:40:45 PM): He might've just missed the deadline
Brant (8:41:00 PM): Since his was fizzling
Brant (8:41:08 PM): *he
Deetster (8:41:33 PM): yeah
Brant (8:42:11 PM): Does the board work for you right now?
Deetster (8:42:24 PM): yeah
Brant (8:42:45 PM): Ah, I probably just need to clear my cache or something. It was acting up a lot the first challenge too from posting so much.
Deetster (8:44:14 PM): ah yeah
Deetster (8:44:19 PM): ORGP can be ultra glitchy for some reason
Brant (8:45:06 PM): Yeah, I don't really get it. It'll occasionally load nonsense symbols with a white background and black text.
Brant (8:45:34 PM): But it's fixed now.
Brant (8:46:32 PM): ...maybe
Deetster (8:47:32 PM): alright nice
Brant (8:48:16 PM): As far as the vote this round...
Brant (8:48:59 PM): Eh, idk. I don't want to start throwing out any names because I haven't talked to enough people and don't want to throw out a name of a person I might end up joining and voting with.
Brant (8:49:07 PM): So I guess we wait unless you have any ideas, lol.
Deetster (8:50:50 PM): haha
Deetster (8:50:51 PM): no i don't
Deetster (8:50:56 PM): but I can tell you right now
Deetster (8:51:00 PM): voting you is not in my head at all
Deetster (8:51:12 PM): and I actually am waiting for things to be put into my head lol
Deetster (8:51:13 PM): so know that
Brant (8:52:09 PM): Thanks. :-) I know I don't want to vote for you and really don't think anyone will bring up your name either this round, but honestly, I don't know what anyone wants.
Deetster (8:52:25 PM): yeah me neither lol
Deetster (8:52:29 PM): i feel like everyone isn't a target
Deetster (8:52:30 PM): yet
Deetster (8:52:35 PM): someone has to be written down by everyone
Deetster (8:52:39 PM): and someone has to get the most votes and leave
Deetster (8:52:48 PM): so idk how that will come to be, but it should be interesting to watch lol
Brant (8:53:01 PM): Yeah, lol. We're all individuals yet we're all working as 1.
Deetster (8:53:24 PM): haha yes
Deetster (8:54:23 PM): im gonna get off for now though
Deetster (8:54:24 PM): so ill ttyl
Brant (8:54:34 PM): Okay, cool. I'm sure we'll talk more, ttly.
Deetster (8:55:04 PM): definitely, ill talk to you soon

Thoughts
I know that Deetster now realizes that I do have Ben's thing. It's clear he has caught my lie. But with his statements, Bryan's theories, and Alex's "Ben never should have went home" statement, it now makes perfect sense that Ben did have what I have and explains how the TC went where Ben went home. Kyle voted Cory and maybe Alex knew as well, but they were waiting for Ben to use his prize and then send Cory home. Since Ben self-voted and was voted out, then his prize was placed back and I got it.

Also, the board is incredibly problematic for me and has been a lot of this game. It's my fault, though. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Chat with Deetster
Deetster (4:57:58 PM): hahaha
Deetster (4:58:02 PM): at this point
Deetster (4:58:08 PM): no one is leaning toward everyone
Deetster (4:58:09 PM): lmfao
Brant (4:58:13 PM): rofl
Brant (4:58:18 PM): Well, we all know who will come out on top.
Brant (4:58:22 PM): Since it's already decided.
Deetster (4:58:31 PM): yes, of course
Brant (4:58:47 PM): Well done, Morris. His 2nd win at the site.
Deetster (4:58:55 PM): hahaha
Brant (4:59:03 PM): It's even on the scroller at the top.
Deetster (4:59:11 PM): yeaaaaah
Deetster (4:59:12 PM): hahaha
Brant (4:59:13 PM): Winner of OPS4 - Morris
Deetster (4:59:13 PM): i saw that lmfao
Brant (4:59:14 PM): rofl
Deetster (4:59:20 PM): i was just like
Deetster (4:59:21 PM): well
Deetster (4:59:24 PM): someone should fix that
Deetster (4:59:25 PM): lol
Brant (4:59:32 PM): Yeah, no one wants to play a rigged game
Deetster (4:59:41 PM): haha yes
Brant (4:59:43 PM): Especially if the winner isn't apparent in the game
Deetster (4:59:48 PM): im excited for the game to be at the final 2
Deetster (4:59:58 PM): and for the twist of the third finalist as Mo to be revealed
Deetster (5:00:07 PM): and for the jury happy to be able to vote someone they aren't bitter with
Deetster (5:00:12 PM): just unanimously vote him to win
Deetster (5:00:13 PM): lol
Brant (5:00:27 PM): I could certainly see that :-P
Brant (5:00:36 PM): Rofl, it'd be epic.
Brant (5:00:48 PM): I may have done that in games before with finalists.
Deetster (5:01:15 PM): hahaha
Brant (5:01:41 PM): "Neither of you are fitting winners...so let's just declare Morris the winner"
Brant (5:01:49 PM): Maybe all ORG Planet games should add that as a twist.
Brant (5:01:55 PM): To make sure the winners are deserving.
Deetster (5:02:01 PM): yes lol
Deetster (5:02:37 PM): "as per tradition, we will now bring quintuple winner Mo in. You may vote."

Chat with Cam
Cam (9:10:39 PM): hey wanna share numbers?
Brant (9:10:49 PM): Definitely
Cam (9:10:53 PM): Brant: 136-660-8484
Bryan: 404-773-2892
Cory: 222-031-5151
Deet: 937-871-5357
Kenya: 404-031-8484
Pete: 171-303-2942
Sadie: 633-120-4473
Brant (9:10:57 PM):
BRANT:

Bryan: 714-331-0886
Cam: 216-226-8824
Cory: 440-280-2919
Deetster: 137-166-6034
Kenya: 413-616-7337
Pete: 244-818-9900
Sadie: 815-588-2301
Cam (9:11:01 PM): yay lol
Brant (9:11:14 PM): Sweetness. 1/7 done.
Brant (9:11:25 PM): I just talked to Deetster, he had to go though
Brant (9:11:34 PM): And Cory said he probably wouldn't be around
Cam (9:11:46 PM): ah
Brant (9:12:44 PM): I have no clue what Bryan and Kenya are doing. Or Sadie
Cam (9:12:51 PM): me either haha
Brant (9:12:56 PM): lol
Brant (9:13:20 PM): I did talk to Deetster though and he said that Ben did probably get something in the Glass Elevator
Cam (9:13:39 PM): ah
Brant (9:13:39 PM): Apparently when Ben was voted out, Kyle was telling them all about it and told them that it was stupid to vote Ben out because he could get immunity
Brant (9:13:50 PM): But Ben just self-voted and went home
Cam (9:14:06 PM): hm weird
Brant (9:14:08 PM): Since he was on vacation and didn't have internet or whatever
Cam (9:14:13 PM): right
Brant (9:14:35 PM): Kyle apparently voted for Cory just in case. So now with what Bryan said, I feel really confident that is what I got. I told Deetster that Ben must've got it and it must've been taken out of the game when he left.
Brant (9:15:02 PM): Now strategy-wise, this could get interesting here...
Cam (9:15:40 PM): oh nice so deet thinks the item that you went for was gone
Brant (9:15:57 PM): Yeah, I told them I didn't get anything
Brant (9:16:06 PM): Although I phrased it so I wasn't technically lying, rofl
Brant (9:16:23 PM): Who knows if they believe me or not. It shouldn't really matter.
Cam (9:16:34 PM): right
Cam (9:16:38 PM): they're going soon enough anyhow
Brant (9:16:44 PM): I didn't give them the name of the room or anything
Cam (9:16:48 PM): my text got weird, blah trying to fix it
Cam (9:16:57 PM): there we go
Cam (9:16:58 PM): no
Cam (9:16:59 PM): blah
Brant (9:16:59 PM): Haha, it was weird when you sent me the numbers too
Brant (9:17:00 PM): lol
Cam (9:17:12 PM): alsdkj'
Cam (9:17:21 PM): ew i don't like it :-\
Cam (9:17:29 PM): ok fixed
Cam (9:17:31 PM): yay!
Brant (9:17:37 PM): Yay! Welcome back, familiar font!
Cam (9:17:42 PM): <3 arial
Brant (9:17:57 PM): lol, yeah. I remember when the AIM default was Times New Roman. Ugh.
Cam (9:18:30 PM): lolz
Brant (9:18:39 PM): So we just post 7 posts with 7 numbers in our confessional
Cam (9:20:28 PM): yeah
Cam (9:20:31 PM): the numbers that have our names
Brant (9:21:05 PM): Yeah, I was just questioning Doug about what we could or couldn't do, lol.
Brant (9:21:18 PM): Seeing if we could just use number generators to stick all possibilities in there
Brant (9:21:33 PM): But it definitely doesn't work with 1 post per person, 1 number per post.
Cam (9:22:02 PM): oh lord no
Cam (9:22:08 PM): would take about 5 million years
Brant (9:22:21 PM): lol, yep
Cam (9:22:33 PM): but definitely a good thought
Brant (9:22:48 PM): I like to find loopholes that are within the rules, lol.
Brant (9:22:51 PM): I talked to Kenya and didn't really establish a name with her for the next vote.
Brant (9:23:00 PM): So idk if we even need to try to prevent someone from winning it
Brant (9:23:30 PM): Winning it would be nice and all for ourselves, but there's no glass elevator threat now until Final 6 which is great.
Cam (9:23:30 PM): well, if we do want deet out, we prevent him
Cam (9:23:47 PM): but if it really doesn't matter... then anyone can win
Brant (9:24:10 PM): Yeah, assuming Kenya and Bryan are with us for Deetster going. I know that's what Pete wants most. He said if not Deetster, Cory going would be okay.
Brant (9:24:33 PM): My chat with Kenya was like...3 lines, rofl. It was terrible.
Brant (9:24:55 PM): With hour gaps between messages
Cam (9:25:01 PM): lmao
Cam (9:25:12 PM): kenya has been less talkative to me since the start of the gaem
Cam (9:25:18 PM): dunno what to think about it
Brant (9:25:29 PM): You mean progressively as the game's gone on?
Cam (9:25:41 PM): yah
Brant (9:25:46 PM): I feel like since we merged, she isn't talking to me like we did at the beginning of the game as well.
Cam (9:25:57 PM): bryan just parties a lot, so w/e
Cam (9:26:16 PM): i don't expect him to have as many conversations lol
Brant (9:26:16 PM): Haha yes, lol. My every 3 day conversation with him is about what I've gotten used to
Brant (9:28:15 PM): So like usual, we're just sitting here waiting with no one else online
Cam (9:28:30 PM): that about sums this game up :-P
Brant (9:28:36 PM): Hahaha yes
Brant (9:28:37 PM): Bryan usually shows up an hour or so late for this challenge
Brant (9:28:41 PM): *these challenges
Cam (9:28:45 PM): yeah
Cam (9:28:47 PM): kenya shows up around 1
Brant (9:28:57 PM): Deetster 4.
Cam (9:29:01 PM): lmao
Brant (9:29:14 PM): At least I sometimes see him say "have to go" at night and then he'll post at like 4 in the morning the next day
Cam (9:29:25 PM): yeah, strange hours
Brant (9:29:46 PM): Cory and Sadie probably later tonight or tomorrow morning will come around.
Cam (9:29:59 PM): mhm
Brant (9:30:08 PM): Cory said he saw last round's challenge and just ignored it
Brant (9:30:19 PM): I guess not to look like a threat or something.
Cam (9:30:23 PM): LOL
Cam (9:30:27 PM): that's just odd
Brant (9:31:03 PM): Yeah, lol. I guess he must've just been confident Kyle was gone
Brant (9:36:50 PM): When you went to the GE, there were 5 rooms, right?
Brant (9:37:07 PM): Or was it 3 then, too?
Cam (10:09:17 PM): 6 rooms for me
Cam (10:09:19 PM): sorry just saw this
Brant (10:09:34 PM): Oh, really? What were the other 3 if you still remember?
Brant (10:09:44 PM): I had Mirror, Mixing, Jungle
Cam (10:10:04 PM): i don't really remember lol
Brant (10:10:07 PM): I mean I guess they were just pre-merge items since the rooms were taken away
Cam (10:10:20 PM): yeah
Cam (10:10:25 PM): i just recall peace out pop and power pop
Brant (10:10:25 PM): Like Kyle's. We know rooms aren't removed if the prizes are gone since I still had the jungle and Bryan went to Kyle's room once.
Brant (10:11:04 PM): Yeah, interesting. I'm glad they weren't found then.
Brant (10:11:59 PM): I think I drove Doug insane with "what-if" scenarios based on editing and deleting posts and he just left
Brant (10:12:00 PM): lol
Cam (10:12:31 PM): lmao

Thoughts
Cam seems incredibly similar to me gameplay-wise except my memory is better. Laughing

I could win this challenge by staying up late and then sleeping little and getting up early but I don't really think I'm going to. Sleep is my favorite part of the day and a valuable asset in my daily functioning and I don't want to lose it over a challenge that I probably don't need to win and where staying up all night isn't even guaranteed to make a difference.

EDIT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I just accidentally posted this in our tribe camp and didn't realize it and deleted it right away. Thankfully no one was on.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Chat with Deetster
Brant (12:15:54 PM): Hey.
Deetster (12:19:22 PM): Hey, how are ya?
Brant (12:19:45 PM): I'm doing pretty good, you?
Deetster (12:19:57 PM): I'm good too
Brant (12:20:25 PM): Cool. Have you seen the challenge yet?
Deetster (12:21:50 PM): yeah I did
Deetster (12:21:53 PM): weird challenge
Deetster (12:22:00 PM): but interesting to see who wins
Deetster (12:22:09 PM): though I feel confident it won't be me
Deetster (12:22:10 PM): haha
Brant (12:22:19 PM): lol, why do you feel that way?
Deetster (12:22:58 PM): idk, of the people I've not been with before the merge
Deetster (12:22:59 PM): I
Deetster (12:23:06 PM): would say you're the only one I've really TALKED with
Deetster (12:23:13 PM): Bryan/Pete were really quick convos
Deetster (12:23:25 PM): I know some people are more outgoing, or have been with everyone
Deetster (12:23:33 PM): so I'm sure my level of connections is lower than most lol
Brant (12:24:34 PM): It's hard to tell really. I know that with a lot of people in this game, it's just a struggle to catch them at the right time and really hold a conversation.
Brant (12:25:04 PM): Rather than 3 or 4 lines and then dying, which I've felt has happened to me quite a bit.
Brant (12:27:22 PM): And it's odd after talking to people with such short time intervals available to communicate in live games, being able to have a few days between votes makes it really challenging to approach people and make the conversations focused without looking like you're playing too hard. That's what I'm having the most problem getting adjusted to in this game.
Brant (12:27:51 PM): Switching to this non-live game after playing in live games a few months ago.
Deetster (12:28:13 PM): haha yeah
Brant (12:29:42 PM): So do you want to trade numbers of whatever, or do you think you're not going to be able to win and don't want to assist me?
Brant (12:29:42 PM): lol
Brant (12:30:16 PM): I honestly think most people are just going to trade if someone asks them
Brant (12:30:32 PM): And whoever is online to catch enough of them will have the best shot of winning
Deetster (12:32:45 PM): yeah I know
Deetster (12:32:50 PM): I'll trade with you
Deetster (12:33:14 PM): Brant: 253-877-7733
Deetster (12:33:18 PM): that's your number for me
Brant (12:33:47 PM): Thanks! Alright, that's 7, yay! Have to go, ttyl.
Deetster (12:33:58 PM): lmao
Brant (12:34:04 PM): Deetster: 137-166-6034
Deetster (12:34:10 PM): I would honestly
Deetster (12:34:14 PM): have to laugh for a long time
Deetster (12:34:15 PM): if you did that
Deetster (12:34:27 PM): just because I don't sincerely think me having this number will help me win much lol
Deetster (12:34:28 PM): thanks
Brant (12:34:42 PM): lol
Brant (12:34:47 PM): I don't have 7 though. Haven't seen a few people yet
Brant (12:35:04 PM): But that would've been epic if I did and then even more epic if you gave me the wrong number
Brant (12:35:54 PM): We'll just have to see how it goes. I don't really think anyone's a favorite right now. I honestly don't know who has what.
Brant (12:36:28 PM): That's the whole disadvantage of needing to sleep. :-\
Deetster (12:41:21 PM): haha yeah same

Chat with Kenya
Kenya (2:34:47 PM): hi
Brant (2:35:02 PM): Hey! What's up?
Kenya (2:35:11 PM): nothin, you?
Brant (2:35:57 PM): Just working on my class stuff and still waking up, even though I've been awake for like 4 hours
Kenya (2:36:03 PM): lol
Brant (2:36:44 PM): Thanks for your number :-)
Kenya (2:36:50 PM): you're welcome
Brant (2:36:59 PM): I have 5 now
Brant (2:37:09 PM): Just need Pete and Sadie's
Brant (2:39:04 PM): I'm not really that concerned about the challenge, but it would be nice to win
Kenya (2:39:32 PM): lol

Chat with Cam
Brant (5:12:13 PM): Hey Cam
Cam (5:12:34 PM): hey :-)
Brant (5:12:42 PM): How are you?
Cam (5:12:49 PM): great thanks, you?
Brant (5:13:19 PM): I'm doing pretty good. My summer work is really picking up, which is frustrating. It's also storming here now.
Brant (5:13:34 PM): And I'm reading Kenya's rant and just feel somewhat depressed overall. :-\
Cam (5:13:38 PM): storming here too lol
Cam (5:13:49 PM): LOL don't worry about kenya's rant
Cam (5:13:51 PM): i saw that too
Brant (5:14:13 PM): I feel like she does bring up some good points, though.
Cam (5:14:52 PM): yeah
Cam (5:14:53 PM): meh
Brant (5:15:43 PM): Like most people know one another now, and like Deetster for instance, is going to be a target in basically every game he plays. And a lot of people have turned into lying superplayers because it's the safest way to deal with hidden idols and so forth.
Brant (5:15:57 PM): The whole "do-what-it-takes-philosophy"
Brant (5:15:58 PM): idk
Brant (5:16:46 PM): Not to say I'm completely innocent myself. I try to look out for myself or whatever, but I don't like to get too personal. Oh well.
Brant (5:16:49 PM): How's the challenge coming?
Cam (5:17:05 PM): fine i have 4 people i think
Cam (5:17:07 PM): deet sent me his
Brant (5:17:13 PM): Yeah I got Deet and Kenya's
Brant (5:17:24 PM): Plus 3 from last night so I have 5
Brant (5:17:44 PM): Deetster gave me this speech about knowing he didn't have a chance of winning, but he'd send me mine anyway.
Brant (5:18:03 PM): I felt like he probably said that to everyone, rofl.
Brant (5:18:27 PM): I don't know if Deetster or Sadie will show up, so I might just post my 5 now and finalize them.
Brant (5:18:34 PM): Er
Brant (5:18:37 PM): Pete or Sadie
Brant (5:19:00 PM): I think Pete might be on vacation right now, although I'm not sure how long. He mentioned going away on Monday a few days ago.
Brant (5:19:11 PM): But he thought he'd have internet and be fine
Brant (5:20:25 PM): I just hope that if Kenya loses interest, our alliance might lose its enthusiasm to go forward together and with Pete not even being available to talk to...I just fear the worst.
Brant (5:20:44 PM): Like not just being out, but in general, the game fading a little going forward.
Cam (5:20:50 PM): i'm not losing interest lol don't worry
Brant (5:21:25 PM): Okay, good. At least we'll have two people enthusiastic and devoted. :-)
Cam (6:21:09 PM): just got my # from sadie
Cam (6:21:15 PM): pete/kenya are my last 2
Brant (6:21:54 PM): Yeah, I think I have 6 :-D
Brant (6:22:03 PM): I just finalized them, why not...
Cam (6:22:08 PM): nice
Cam (6:22:16 PM): did kenya or pete give it?
Brant (6:22:21 PM): Kenya gave it early
Brant (6:22:23 PM): earlier
Cam (6:22:30 PM): oh, when she was on
Brant (6:22:46 PM): Yeah, it was before the whole rant and everything
Brant (6:22:48 PM): Sadie's actually being really aggressive right now strategically.
Cam (6:23:05 PM): she is?
Brant (6:23:17 PM): I guess she feels it's time to make a move.
Cam (6:23:20 PM): i talk to her maybe once a week lol
Cam (6:23:35 PM): oh, is she trying to pull you in?
Brant (6:23:37 PM): And she's wondering where Pete is and if he's active and saw Kenya's post.
Brant (6:23:51 PM): So I'm just "Idk what's going on with them"
Brant (6:23:55 PM): Which is basically true
Cam (6:23:58 PM): lol
Brant (6:24:12 PM): And now she's trying to organize the next vote somehow.
Cam (6:24:23 PM): what has she been saying about the vote?
Brant (6:24:26 PM): "All we need is 1 Snozzwanger to tie it"
Cam (6:24:34 PM): ah
Brant (6:24:50 PM): Plus she's asking about the glass elevator
Cam (6:25:05 PM): she's scared, which makes sense
Cam (6:25:22 PM): but this "strategy" is coming out of desperation
Cam (6:25:37 PM): it's not like she worked with us before haha
Brant (6:26:10 PM): Yeah, I know. I have no intention of actually joining her. She wants me to do that, naturally, but the only way I'd vote for a Snozzwanger is if they vanish entirely (aka Pete self-votes or something dumb) or if Kenya wants to leave the game.
Cam (6:26:34 PM): right
Brant (6:26:36 PM): If Pete self-votes, I think that means he'd be gone regardless of a re-vote.
Brant (6:26:51 PM): But I really don't know where he is or when he's coming back
Cam (6:27:02 PM): he said this weekend
Cam (6:27:17 PM): but he submitted a bootlist
Cam (6:27:18 PM): so it's ok
Brant (6:27:29 PM): Oh! Good, do you know who was where?
Cam (6:27:35 PM): deet 1st
Cam (6:27:45 PM): then sadie
Cam (6:27:46 PM): then cory
Brant (6:28:14 PM): Okay, good. So we should be fine then if he's back or not
Cam (6:28:18 PM): yah
Cam (6:28:35 PM): so even if deet gets immunity, we just boot sadie
Cam (6:28:48 PM): since pete's vote will auto switch to her
Brant (6:30:36 PM): Yeah, that's good with me. Bryan said he's down for anything
Cam (6:30:46 PM): cool
Cam (6:35:07 PM): k dinner
Cam (6:35:08 PM): laters
Brant (6:35:26 PM): See ya later! I'll be around for a while

Chat with Sadie
Sadie (5:48:43 PM): Hey, I just saw your PM
Brant (5:48:52 PM): Sweet :-)
Brant (5:49:01 PM): How's it going?
Sadie (5:49:37 PM): good, we just had a crazy thunderstorm so i've had my computer unplugged, and so no AIM
Sadie (5:49:47 PM): thankfully the storm cooled it down a bit!
Brant (5:49:49 PM): Ooh, I see. It just started storming here
Brant (5:49:50 PM): lol
Brant (5:50:03 PM): So your storms have arrived :-P
Sadie (5:50:11 PM): lol yes
Brant (5:50:34 PM): Do you think you'd be interested in trading? If not, that's fine. Everyone wants to win this for themselves
Sadie (5:50:46 PM): are you close to winning?
Brant (5:50:51 PM): Yeah, I think so
Brant (5:51:02 PM): I have 5 numbers and you'd be the 6th
Brant (5:51:09 PM): So if you don't want to help me, you don't have to
Sadie (5:51:10 PM): ooh, very impressive!
Brant (5:51:12 PM): lol
Brant (5:51:13 PM): Thanks!
Sadie (5:51:21 PM): i have a whopping zero lol
Brant (5:51:25 PM): Aww :-(
Sadie (5:51:34 PM): i think i started too late to win this one
Brant (5:51:42 PM): Yeah, I had like 3 or 4 last night
Brant (5:51:49 PM): But you never know, a lot of people get on around this time
Brant (5:52:05 PM): Although I think Kenya's at work, so idk if it's possible to get hers
Sadie (5:52:09 PM): ooh
Sadie (5:52:23 PM): I'll trade with you, because I'd be ok if you have immunity since I dont want to vote you anyways!
Brant (5:52:48 PM): Yay! I hope I can get it and hope that if I do, I didn't need it
Brant (5:52:50 PM): Sadie: 815-588-2301
Sadie (5:52:52 PM): Brant: 334-101-0321
Brant (5:54:03 PM): I have everyone's except Pete's and I don't really think he'll be getting on to do it
Sadie (5:54:19 PM): ooh, is Pete not on a lot?
Sadie (5:54:29 PM): i havent seem him on AIM yet
Brant (5:54:45 PM): He's actually been around for almost every challenge...but I think he's away today
Sadie (5:55:03 PM): ooh ok
Brant (5:55:04 PM): Just in general, he's not online a whole lot when events aren't happening
Brant (5:55:15 PM): I've seen him a few times since the merge though
Sadie (5:55:16 PM): He and I must have different hours then
Brant (5:55:26 PM): He's usually on around 8 or 9
Brant (5:55:31 PM): Until...midnight or so?
Sadie (5:55:33 PM): its my goal to at least talk to everyone once
Brant (5:55:48 PM): Yeah, that's a good thing to do in these games
Sadie (5:56:09 PM): have you heard any talk about targets for the next vote?
Brant (5:56:31 PM): No, I don't have a clue what's going on.
Brant (5:57:13 PM): Bryan and Pete are hardly on. Kenya (if you look at her board post in Space Junk) is going through some difficult times right now with ORG's. I'm still getting to know you, Cory, and Deetster.
Brant (5:57:14 PM): So idk.
Sadie (5:57:31 PM): Yeah I saw Kenyas post
Sadie (5:58:00 PM): I didnt think this game was bad at all!!! But maybe she is more frustrated with another game she is in, or just having a very different experience than me in this game
Brant (5:58:29 PM): I think it might have been mainly the other games because I haven't seen much of anything she talked about in that post in this one
Brant (5:58:39 PM): Besides the fake screen shot or whatever from Alex
Sadie (5:58:42 PM): yeah
Sadie (5:58:43 PM): same ehre
Sadie (5:58:45 PM): *here
Brant (5:59:29 PM): Like I'm honestly not sure to what extent she's bothered and how that will affect her participation in this game, if Pete's going to be around or not later. I don't know how we're going to decide anything.
Brant (5:59:48 PM): It actually might open up some windows, which could be a positive.
Sadie (5:59:57 PM): I like open windows.
Brant (6:00:18 PM): To help integrate people more so we're not stuck with two original warring tribes if we were ever at that before. I don't really know for sure.
Brant (6:00:33 PM): Since everyone just said Kyle last vote, lol.
Sadie (6:00:47 PM): yeah lol, Kyle was just kind of scummy and I'm glad we could all agree on that!
Sadie (6:00:58 PM): it was an easy vote, and this one is going to be really difficult
Sadie (6:01:36 PM): obviously original hornswogglers are way outnumbered and could be picked off
Sadie (6:01:46 PM): but that may not be the best strategic move for a lot of the original snozzwangers
Sadie (6:01:51 PM): so it will be interesting to see how it plays out
Brant (6:04:14 PM): Right, I know. I mean, I usually make one of my original goals in most game to keep my original tribe together and pick off the other tribe.
Brant (6:04:34 PM): It's never actually worked though because either I connect with someone on the other tribe or someone else does
Brant (6:04:40 PM): Or the original tribe self-destructs
Sadie (6:04:52 PM): yeah i feel like that always happens
Brant (6:05:17 PM): I just feel like at the start, there's a lot of energy and investment put into keeping that original tribe strong and united that you hate to see it break
Brant (6:05:24 PM): In this game, I don't know where that stands. It's a funny feeling.
Sadie (6:05:29 PM): yeah
Sadie (6:06:06 PM): i think its at the point though where the strong threats have to go
Brant (6:06:28 PM): I can say that of the Hornswoggler Tribe, I've talked to you the most so I really don't want to see your name as a target just because I enjoy these conversations and I enjoy people who are online and interested in the game.
Sadie (6:07:01 PM): well thank you! you are definitely who I have talked to the most out of the snozzwangers
Brant (6:07:52 PM): Thanks. :-) I feel like as a target for this round, Hornswoggler would really like to see a Snozzwanger go to keep it from being 5-2.
Sadie (6:08:06 PM): for sure
Brant (6:08:43 PM): Just for a little bit of hope, yeah.
Sadie (6:08:57 PM): personally i just feel like deet and cory are more likely to be "on my side" than you, kenya, cam, bryan, and pete
Sadie (6:09:30 PM): although for all i know they have worked out some deal with the others, or maybe are good friends from a past game
Brant (6:10:30 PM): I know what you mean by both statements. With the first, I feel like possibly giving in and going with Hornswoggler for a vote would not only isolate my original tribe but it could also be taken advantage of and cost me a shot if Hornswoggler sticks together.
Brant (6:11:00 PM): And for the second, yeah, it's possible some of these people are best friends and have played numerous other games and already have deals, making original tribes not even significant at all.
Brant (6:11:49 PM): So basically to compensate for the first, if possible, I'd be most interested in voting for the majority with support from many of both tribes if possible.
Brant (6:11:59 PM): Wow, that statement suckd.
Sadie (6:12:06 PM): lol no it didnt
Brant (6:12:20 PM): It didn't come out quiitteee like I wanted
Sadie (6:12:30 PM): I give you permission to edit
Brant (6:12:45 PM): I mean to say if I do end up voting for a Snozzwanger, I'll want to talk it over and make sure that the majority supports it, from both tribes.
Sadie (6:12:59 PM): That makes sense
Sadie (6:13:16 PM): I feel like deet and cory would vote for a snozzwanger, obviously
Brant (6:13:17 PM): And right now, I think there's a legit chance that anyone on either tribe could go this vote.
Sadie (6:13:30 PM): very true
Brant (6:13:43 PM): I keep saying it, but there's just this weird feeling right now. Idk really what's going to come of it.
Sadie (6:13:44 PM): all it takes is one snozzwanger to vote with the hornswogglers to make a tie
Sadie (6:13:52 PM): its very up in the air
Sadie (6:14:53 PM): i feel like i could get cory and deet to vote off someone if you could get others from snozzwanger to vote off the same person
Brant (6:16:33 PM): Yeah, I completely get what you're saying. I just think that...
Brant (6:16:50 PM): like as far as voting someone out, I feel like I don't want to just pick a name and organize for them to go.
Brant (6:17:04 PM): Not at this moment at least
Brant (6:17:33 PM): I'm not completely sure where Pete is where he's going to go, and I'm not sure if Kenya's motivation from the game has disappeared or not.
Brant (6:17:42 PM): That came out weird, too.
Brant (6:17:55 PM): *I'm not completely sure where Pete is or when he's getting back, and I'm not sure if Kenya's motivation from the game has disappeared or not.
Sadie (6:18:06 PM): That is fair
Brant (6:18:25 PM): So I'm sort of sitting here just in general waiting to see how these two things develop.
Sadie (6:18:27 PM): Let's keep in touch and see who wins immunity and everything
Sadie (6:18:50 PM): I feel like though if we dont take hold and organize something that someone else will, and it could be us
Sadie (6:19:01 PM): But i think if we do anything too soon it would backgire
Brant (6:19:24 PM): Right. It's possible that something big could come out of those 2 little things or nothing at all could happen and it could be a problem for starting it.
Brant (6:19:32 PM): *starting to oearly
Sadie (6:19:39 PM): There is also the whole issue of all the glass elevator rides
Sadie (6:19:49 PM): I know Cam and Kenya went....did Pete or Bryan?
Sadie (6:19:56 PM): I dont think Cory or Deet ever did
Brant (6:20:05 PM): Bryan's gone, yeah
Brant (6:20:25 PM): He saw that Kyle found the pop when he went
Brant (6:20:36 PM): Before Kyle even annoucned he used it
Sadie (6:20:41 PM): That makes 0% sense to me lol
Sadie (6:20:44 PM): the pop?
Brant (6:20:54 PM): Kyle's prize that he used to jump tribes
Brant (6:21:06 PM): Bryan went to the room where Kyle went
Sadie (6:21:11 PM): Ooooh
Brant (6:21:13 PM): And it was empty so he knew Kyle got it
Sadie (6:21:20 PM): I get it
Sadie (6:21:30 PM): (I've never been so its a foreign land to me)
Brant (6:21:32 PM): It had the name and description and all that
Sadie (6:21:37 PM): I see
Sadie (6:21:53 PM): Yeah I knew Kyle had it too, because he told me lol
Brant (6:25:02 PM): Ooh, I see
Brant (6:25:09 PM): I was thinking about this yesterday actually
Sadie (6:25:20 PM): About what?
Brant (6:25:21 PM): Did any of you guys talk to Ben about his trip?
Sadie (6:25:31 PM): I didn't
Sadie (6:25:46 PM): He lives in Australia and basically when he was on I was asleep
Brant (6:27:14 PM): Ooh, it's always interesting to play with Australians because of the time difference.
Sadie (6:27:41 PM): It can come in handy for some of those around the clock challenges! But its sometimes difficult to communicate
Brant (6:28:22 PM): Right
Brant (6:28:34 PM): No one I've talked to had any idea about Ben
Brant (6:28:39 PM): lol
Brant (6:28:46 PM): But I'm about 90% sure he had something
Sadie (6:29:03 PM): Were there 5 doors?
Brant (6:29:07 PM): No
Brant (6:29:12 PM): Who said there were 5?
Brant (6:29:22 PM): I saw 3
Sadie (6:29:26 PM): Possibly Kyle. Possibly my imagination
Brant (6:29:44 PM): I think it's quite possible they vanish when the time to use the prizes vanish
Brant (6:29:50 PM): But it's also possible to go to empty rooms
Brant (6:30:02 PM): So I think they must vanish when prizes vanish if they vanish
Sadie (6:30:07 PM): hhmm
Sadie (6:30:27 PM): confusing, but yeah I would not count on the same doors always being there Willy Wonka is weird like that!
Sadie (6:30:39 PM): was the room you chose empty?
Brant (6:31:25 PM): It's empty and to my knowledge, no one else from Snozzwanger had what was in it.
Brant (6:31:29 PM): I'm fairly certain Ben had it.
Brant (6:31:54 PM): I just don't understand how he could've been voted out with it unless he self-voted
Sadie (6:31:59 PM): What was the prize? (You don't have to share)
Brant (6:32:12 PM): Basically an invisibility cloak for a TC
Sadie (6:32:22 PM): this isnt Harry Potter!! lol
Sadie (6:32:33 PM): like an immunity for one round?
Brant (6:32:37 PM): Yeah, pretty much
Brant (6:33:04 PM): I asked Doug what happens when people are voted out with prizes
Brant (6:33:18 PM): And he said "the glass elevator needs to remain mysterious"
Brant (6:33:20 PM): or something like that
Sadie (6:33:26 PM): If Ben had it, he may have figured that if he was gone for several weeks we would just vote him out anyways in the next round
Sadie (6:33:29 PM): Oh Doug, lol
Brant (6:34:27 PM): Lol yeah, that's a good point
Brant (6:34:41 PM): There are still 2 other rooms that may have something though
Sadie (6:34:50 PM): Stupid glass elevator is messing up my game!
Brant (6:34:51 PM): Since neither of them were Kyle's
Sadie (6:34:55 PM): Yeah
Brant (6:35:47 PM): Weird timing, but I have to go for a little. I'll be back by 7 though
Brant (6:36:04 PM): I'm just sitting around the computer doing summer classes. Boo.
Sadie (6:36:10 PM): Ok, I prob won't be back around til 10. I need to do the work I couldn't do w/out the internet
Sadie (6:36:22 PM): I feel your pain lol, I'm working on a paper....well attempting to
Brant (6:36:46 PM): lol, yeah, the day's almost over too. Ugh. But good luck and we can talk some more I'm sure about how to handle this
Sadie (6:36:53 PM): alright, ttyl

Chat with Cory
Cory (6:01:08 PM): hey brant
Brant (6:01:15 PM): Hey! How's it going?
Cory (6:01:30 PM): not well... i only have 3 numbers haha
Brant (6:01:55 PM): Aw :-(
Brant (6:02:03 PM): I'm doing a lot better than I thought
Cory (6:02:13 PM): thats awesome! i hope you win :-)
Brant (6:02:56 PM): Thanks! I'm not really sure how everyone else is doing, but I already hit lock with 6
Brant (6:03:18 PM): I guess it just depends if people were lying or not or if anyone else figured out before me
Brant (6:03:25 PM): *figured out 6
Cory (6:03:48 PM): 6 is great!
Cory (6:03:53 PM): double what i have lol
Brant (6:05:44 PM): lol, thanks :-D We'll have to see how it goes
Brant (6:07:07 PM): The board was so messed up that I might've copied and pasted the wrong number or something, lol
Cory (6:08:07 PM): hahaha that is true :-P

My thoughts
I am behind on conversations, ugh. I'll catch up though and this confessional entry will grow ridiculously long.

I may win immunity if I don't screw up. Maybe. I don't know what's going on at all right now, so I put some extra effort into winning it. I feel like Pete's away without internet (and wants Deetster gone) and Kenya's losing interest (and doesn't want Deetster gone but wants Pete gone) so maybe either Kenya will step out or Kenya will vote with Hornswoggler for Pete. If we're going to have a messy vote, I want immunity so I don't end up using my Panic Pop out of paranoia.

I think Sadie mistook my uncertainty for eagerness to work with her. I'm not going to vote for Kenya or Pete unless they want me to vote for them or fundamentally betray me. I'm just not, and that's that. I couldn't win if I did that. And with Kenya, I know she's emotionally invested and by betraying her, I'd hurt her outside of the game. So that won't happen at all. I feel her pain right now with the loss of pureness in these games, but I'm hoping she gets the motivation back to finish this out just to make it more enjoyable for herself and to make the game more interesting.

Last edited by Brant on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:21 pm

So who is this Bus Driver, and why is he naked in our tribe camp? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Chat with Cory
Cory (8:17:57 PM): yay! congrats!! :-)
Brant (8:19:54 PM): Yay! That's a big relief. :-D
Brant (8:20:15 PM): I guess I just caught people at the right times
Cory (8:20:24 PM): yep haha
Cory (8:20:32 PM): i am concerned about this vote
Cory (8:20:38 PM): its like a crapshoot
Brant (8:20:54 PM): Yeah, I was concerned about it too which is why I tried really hard for that win.
Cory (8:21:23 PM): it was the right one to win lol
Cory (8:21:32 PM): i really need you to have my back here if you dont mind
Brant (8:21:47 PM): I'm not planning on voting for you.
Cory (8:22:02 PM): haha thanks :-)
Brant (8:22:15 PM): Now who I'm actually voting for is a good question
Brant (8:22:17 PM): lol
Cory (8:22:22 PM): here is where i stand: i have not talked once to bryan or pete in this game
Cory (8:22:30 PM): i have no idea where they are
Cory (8:22:35 PM): voting wise
Brant (8:23:20 PM): Bryan hasn't been on much recently. I'm honestly not sure where Pete is
Brant (8:23:25 PM): or when he's coming back
Cory (8:23:38 PM): i mean do we try to make it easy and vote pete out?
Brant (8:23:40 PM): He was typically on around the times of challenges
Brant (8:23:45 PM): but not this round
Cory (8:24:11 PM): you know them better than i do, so if you think theyd be beneficial let me know
Brant (8:25:49 PM): Well I'm thinking about it...
Cory (8:26:15 PM): ok haha
Cory (8:27:34 PM): you have to realize as well that deet/sadie/i are basically assuming you guys will pick us off one by one
Cory (8:27:54 PM): moreso deet and sadie
Cory (8:28:01 PM): i know how much this game can change
Brant (8:28:05 PM): Yeah it kind of makes sense but at the same time, I don't think it's a certainty
Brant (8:28:21 PM): I've said this a lot already, but I've never seen an original tribe just wipe out the other.
Cory (8:28:29 PM): and i will do anything to win this thing, so please dont automatically put me with them
Brant (8:30:06 PM): No, I see where you're coming from
Brant (8:30:21 PM): Honestly, some of these people, I don't talk to a lot. Probably about the same amount as you do
Brant (8:30:27 PM): That's why I'm a little uncertain right now.
Cory (8:30:32 PM): hahaha ok
Brant (8:30:47 PM): Like I mean as far Bryan or Pete, lol.
Cory (8:30:47 PM): well please do let me know if you find out anything
Brant (8:32:36 PM): Well in your case, I think I would go for the person least likely to vote which would be Pete based on recent activity.
Brant (8:32:48 PM): But I'm not saying that I'll do that. I'm still thinking.
Cory (8:33:01 PM): hey, i understand... you are playing to win too haha
Brant (8:36:17 PM): That's basically the goal, yeah.
Brant (8:36:46 PM): I will try to keep you informed about if any names come up or if yours is. I don't think yours will.
Cory (8:37:24 PM): ok thanks man... even if if i am the last of the original tribes, that is cool... but please let me know and realize i am an extra vote people can use :-)
Brant (8:40:07 PM): Will do...I mean there honestly aren't like original Snozzwanger chats where we all agree on names, lol.
Brant (8:40:22 PM): I'm up in the air, but I see why you want to vote for Bryan or Pete. In your spot, I would also.

Chat with Cam
Brant (8:21:31 PM): Go us :-D
Brant (8:22:55 PM): Apparently Deet, Cory, and Sadie have hardly talked to Bryan and Pete.
Brant (8:22:59 PM): And are trying to target them.
Cam (8:23:55 PM): well, its not like we need any ammo against them (deet/sadie/cory)
Cam (8:24:00 PM): but that there just helps our case
Cam (8:24:05 PM): if we say that to bryan
Cam (8:24:16 PM): pete too, but he's gone
Brant (8:24:29 PM): I think they're bound to target Pete
Brant (8:24:40 PM): Since they'll think he might self-vote and don't know about the boot list
Brant (8:24:40 PM): Yeah
Cam (8:24:49 PM): right
Brant (8:25:13 PM): Honestly, I don't know where Kenya's head is. I don't know 100% if she'll be with us for voting out Deetster if we did that
Brant (8:25:33 PM): But as long as she wouldn't vote Pete and make it 4-4 tie, we'd be fine
Cam (8:26:38 PM): yeah
Cam (8:26:43 PM): i really hope she wouldn't vote pete
Brant (8:26:55 PM): The other day I was talking to her and she said she talked to Pete less than anyone
Brant (8:27:12 PM): That's just my biggest concern.
Cam (8:27:36 PM): she has to know that we have numbers with pete though
Cam (8:27:57 PM): then again if we lose pete we'd still have numbers
Cam (8:28:01 PM): but she may stick with them after that
Brant (8:31:13 PM): Cory said he'll vote with us, lol. I think he's desperate
Cam (8:31:26 PM): yeah i was talking to cory a little while ago
Brant (8:31:29 PM): Are they desperately strategizing with you, too?
Cam (8:31:42 PM): idk, cory and i talk a fair amount
Cam (8:31:54 PM): mostly about random shit
Brant (8:32:10 PM): Yeah, I don't talk to him off-topic too much. But we've had some Lost discussions
Cam (8:32:12 PM): but some game talk haha. and yeah he mentioned just keeping himself safe and doing whatever
Cam (8:33:40 PM): oh i was just thinking worst case i could give pete my idol, but he would still have to be here to say "i play the idol"
Brant (8:34:01 PM): Yeah. Otherwise the jungle just gets one more item
Brant (8:34:11 PM): Hmm
Brant (8:34:26 PM): I don't think if Kenya left us this round and voted for Pete that she'd stick with Hornswoggler
Cam (8:34:42 PM): yeah idk
Brant (8:35:10 PM): Just her state of mind (which I feel really sad and bad about) is a little unstable.
Brant (8:35:25 PM): I mean...her state of mind makes her actions a little unpredictable
Cam (8:35:32 PM): i really hope that doesn't factor into this game
Brant (8:35:51 PM): I think it's basically why she hasn't been very talkative lately
Cam (8:35:56 PM): yeah
Brant (8:36:00 PM): Which I found suspicious, but now it makes more sense
Cam (8:36:12 PM): yeah at least we kinda know why
Brant (9:26:41 PM): I figure we would want them to vote for Pete though. Stack the past-votes on him, keep them from Bryan and Kenya. I don't think they'll target you.
Brant (9:27:05 PM): They're still asking about it, and I've basically given them no commitments.
Brant (9:27:22 PM): But they are leaning towards Pete and trying to convince me it is in my best interests
Brant (9:27:25 PM): lol
Cam (9:27:34 PM): yeah i've said pete to deet and cory now
Brant (9:27:48 PM): Do they think you'll vote for him? Or just that they should?
Cam (9:27:49 PM): obv not voting that way tho
Cam (9:28:03 PM): deet thinks i will
Cam (9:28:17 PM): cory, it's just an idea
Brant (9:28:27 PM): Yeah, that's cool. Maybe I'll "give in" and say that is what I'm doing at some point. Right now I'm "thinking about it."
Brant (9:28:34 PM): So good to know we're on the same page
Cam (9:28:38 PM): nice
Brant (11:32:54 PM): Do you think we should PM Pete or Bryan or Kenya?
Brant (11:33:22 PM): Or just let this play out and catch them on AIM if we see them
Cam (11:34:00 PM): we should definitely make sure we're on the same page as them
Brant (11:34:16 PM): I sent Pete a PM for the challenge, didn't get a response
Brant (11:34:25 PM): I guess I can send him another vote one.
Cam (11:34:33 PM): he's gone remember
Brant (11:34:47 PM): Yeah, I remember, he didn't get it I'm sure
Brant (11:35:11 PM): But I figure if he comes back, it'll be helpful for him to see if there's a PM saying what we're thinking rather than not knowing what's going on
Brant (11:35:37 PM): Just. "Hey Pete, I think we're all stil voting for Deetster. Original Hornswoggler is targetting you btw, but you should be fine."
Brant (11:35:38 PM): idk
Cam (11:35:51 PM): oh yeah good call
Cam (11:36:05 PM): just so he can confirm that deet is still going
Brant (11:36:27 PM): Yeah. I'd really like to talk to Kenya live because I feel rude just IMing her with vote stuff after she gave that speech.
Brant (11:36:35 PM): *just PMing her
Cam (11:36:46 PM): yah
Cam (11:36:51 PM): i hope she's on later tonight
Brant (11:37:05 PM): Me, too. I won't be waiting too long because I have stuff tomorrow.
Cam (11:37:10 PM): and i talked with bryan today but i can't remember if we got around to talking about the vote
Brant (11:37:27 PM): Ooh, nice. I mean, I think he said Deetster or whoever last time I talked to him
Cam (11:37:41 PM): oh ok
Brant (11:37:52 PM): All these days are merging into one, so I don't know if that was yesterday or a week ago, lol.
Cam (11:37:58 PM): haha
Cam (11:38:00 PM): i know what you mean
Cam (11:38:07 PM): as far as cory goes, he's still on the fence
Cam (11:38:23 PM): he says he'll vote however we want though
Brant (11:38:31 PM): Hmm
Cam (11:38:41 PM): just that he kinda wants pete gone
Brant (11:38:53 PM): Yeah. In their position, I would as well
Brant (11:39:07 PM): Just because he hasn't really talked to any of them and they don't see him online
Cam (11:39:14 PM): yah
Cam (11:39:24 PM): cory feels the same way about bryan
Cam (11:39:28 PM): but would want pete to go over him
Brant (11:39:41 PM): I mean the biggest fear I think is that Kenya doesn't want Deetster gone and just votes for Pete and Pete goes in a tie
Brant (11:40:00 PM): And then Kenya gets upset with us because we tried to change her mind...
Brant (11:40:09 PM): and quits the game or votes against us
Brant (11:40:11 PM): And then we're 3--3
Brant (11:40:30 PM): That would be difficult strategically
Brant (11:40:42 PM): and for Kenya, emotionally, I wouldn't like to see that at all
Brant (11:41:08 PM): I just hope she starts seeing things in a more positive light and enjoying this
Cam (11:41:40 PM): yeah
Cam (11:41:48 PM): i certainly hope what you described doesn't happen! haha
Brant (11:41:59 PM): Yeah, I know!
Brant (11:42:16 PM): The Hornswoggler people keep bringing up me, you, and the 3 of them working together since we're always online
Brant (11:42:21 PM): And I'm like, um, 3-2? No way
Brant (11:42:22 PM): lol
Cam (11:42:30 PM): hahaha
Brant (11:42:51 PM): So if that above scenario happens and then Bryan self-votes or gets voted out in a tie, we'd be in that spot
Brant (11:43:01 PM): I'm not even thinking about that though
Cam (11:43:34 PM): lol yeah i'll make sure kenya votes deet
Cam (11:43:40 PM): when/if she comes on later
Brant (11:43:41 PM): 1 round at a time. And we have idols, yay. Maybe we'll get a 3rd one next round
Brant (11:43:42 PM): lol
Cam (11:43:49 PM): lmao
Brant (11:44:12 PM): And then we can split the idols and winning immunity and have immunity every round, rofl.
Cam (11:44:36 PM): hahahahaha
Brant (11:44:47 PM): If Kenya's really emotionally upset about voting Deetster...then yeah, I wouldn't push it. Idk.
Brant (11:45:03 PM): I mean you're good with handling people so you can figure out what to do
Cam (11:45:03 PM): yeah we should get a feel for where she's at
Brant (11:45:12 PM): If you're on and I'm sleeping or something
Cam (11:45:24 PM): yah

Chat with Deetster
Deetster (8:41:50 PM): Hey, congrats
Deetster (8:41:52 PM): lol at my phail
Brant (8:41:59 PM): Thanks!
Brant (8:42:15 PM): Yeah, I saw what you did. How many would you have had?
Deetster (8:42:37 PM): not 6 lol
Deetster (8:42:44 PM): i think 5
Deetster (8:42:50 PM): so you still would have had it
Deetster (8:42:53 PM): its just sad to be at 0
Deetster (8:42:54 PM): lol
Brant (8:43:08 PM): Well that would've been really, really close.
Deetster (8:43:15 PM): true lol
Deetster (8:43:26 PM): anyway though, now that you're safe and stuff
Deetster (8:43:28 PM): WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Deetster (8:43:29 PM): lmfao
Brant (8:43:40 PM): That seems to be the question of the hour...
Brant (8:44:01 PM): And right now, I can say that I don't know.
Brant (8:44:27 PM): But at least having immunity gives me the certainty to look at long-term scenarios more so than just being safe and surviving the round. I get paranoid a lot.
Brant (8:44:41 PM): And wasn't feeling like there was enough vote discussion this round to feel safe without it.
Deetster (8:44:52 PM): yeah
Deetster (8:45:06 PM): having immunity is a nice thing to have
Deetster (8:45:42 PM): cause there's tribal lines, and pasts people will make supportive, and offensive moves based on right now til the end
Deetster (8:45:49 PM): and now you can figure out what's best for you
Deetster (8:45:59 PM): let it be noted, i have 0 clue what to do, and am waiting for a solid plan still totally lol
Brant (8:46:15 PM): You're not the only one in that position. :-P
Brant (8:46:29 PM): Well as you observed, Pete didn't do the challenge
Brant (8:46:56 PM): What that means, I'm not completely sure.
Brant (8:47:03 PM): But it's still a significant point.
Deetster (8:47:50 PM): yeah
Deetster (8:47:56 PM): idk where pete has been
Deetster (8:48:04 PM): this is challenge #2 i have done nothing
Deetster (8:48:07 PM): im like an inactive
Deetster (8:48:11 PM): but everyone knows im around
Deetster (8:48:13 PM): which is odd lol
Brant (8:50:08 PM): Lol, yeah, we know you're not an inactive.
Brant (8:50:34 PM): And plus you must've traded with 5 other people so they know you tried
Brant (8:50:35 PM): lol
Deetster (8:50:46 PM): yeah i did lol
Deetster (8:51:08 PM): well im thinking pete may be the person
Deetster (8:51:18 PM): the least amount of people are holding on to at this point
Deetster (8:51:23 PM): but idk if that's fact
Deetster (8:51:27 PM): i just haven't seen him around
Brant (8:51:40 PM): NO
Brant (8:51:43 PM): Er
Brant (8:51:49 PM): *No, I think you're right about that.
Deetster (8:52:06 PM): hahahaha
Deetster (8:52:11 PM): that lost me hahaha
Brant (8:52:21 PM): Yeah I just randomly capitalized and went to backspace and hit enter
Deetster (8:52:27 PM): hahaha
Deetster (8:52:29 PM): oh okay lol
Brant (8:52:32 PM): I wish we had 48 hours for this vote.
Deetster (8:52:36 PM): yeah same
Brant (8:52:42 PM): Because right now, I mean everyone's just saying Pete
Brant (8:52:48 PM): Everyone meaning you lol
Brant (8:53:02 PM): And I assume that's the Hornswoggler mindset
Brant (8:53:23 PM): Because it wouldn't look good for you guys if we just picked another one off and left it 5-2.
Brant (8:53:49 PM): And if Pete's not around, he may self-vote and it just gives a chance to more level the playing field
Brant (8:55:20 PM): I'm just not 100% sure that voting for him would be in the best interest of my game, but I haven't talked to enough people to even have a clue what is.
Deetster (8:57:39 PM): same
Deetster (8:57:47 PM): i can actually see
Deetster (8:57:51 PM): how not voting pete
Deetster (8:57:53 PM): may be good for me
Deetster (8:58:15 PM): but i really am probably not in a position to go on what is good for me long term over what is good for me short term lol
Deetster (8:58:19 PM): ie not having myself be voted out
Brant (9:00:43 PM): Right, that's what I'd be concerned about in your position.
Brant (9:01:13 PM): Short-term. If I didn't have immunity and even more so being on the tribe with the least numbers.
Deetster (9:03:20 PM): yeah
Brant (9:07:27 PM): I mean, honestly, 3 of the key people in this decision right now are missing, so I can't commit to anything. But in your position, I would definitely be voting for Pete unless I heard something differently.
Brant (9:07:56 PM): Not to say you have to do that at all. It's just the safest thing to do.
Deetster (9:08:07 PM): yeah lol
Deetster (9:08:12 PM): its what i probably prefer to do too
Deetster (9:08:29 PM): just cause i have talked to pete near least...probably least
Brant (9:09:10 PM): Yeah. I've talked to him some, but I think someone said that Bryan and Pete are around the least and I definitely agree with that.
Brant (9:09:20 PM): It might've been you, lol.
Brant (9:09:31 PM): Kenya also seems to be going through a difficult time right now. :-\
Brant (9:09:53 PM): So it's like me and Cam...and you, Cory, and Sadie. Idk.
Deetster (9:10:17 PM): Yeah, I've noticed Kenya hasn't been around too much
Brant (9:10:46 PM): If that would end up being the final 5, I certainly feel like I'd be in danger
Brant (9:11:17 PM): So I don't really think I like the approach of voting the people who aren't around entirely.
Brant (9:11:28 PM): At least not for 3 rounds, lol.
Deetster (9:12:08 PM): Hahaha
Deetster (9:12:13 PM): I understand why you'd feel like that
Deetster (9:13:01 PM): I wouldn't mind making steps toward that
Deetster (9:13:14 PM): but i would also not expect that either lol
Deetster (9:13:28 PM): For now, Pete is okay with me, and if it is okay with others, that is what matters
Deetster (9:14:00 PM): regardless, it'll still be 4-3 if the idea is not to let my tribe get self-sufficient numbers
Brant (9:14:33 PM): 4-3 is better than 3-2.
Brant (9:14:35 PM): lol
Brant (9:14:57 PM): I mean, that small tribe in the minority almost always sticks together until the end.
Brant (9:15:13 PM): If they take out a larger tribe that breaks apart.
Brant (9:15:41 PM): HvV was a true exception because we had all gone through so much and different people arrangements.
Deetster (9:16:51 PM): that's true
Brant (9:17:19 PM): I think some of what I'm saying is probably not entirely accurate
Brant (9:17:32 PM): Because I do believe there are bonds in this game that go beyond tribe.
Deetster (9:17:44 PM): I do too most likely
Brant (9:17:45 PM): And that just adds a level of complication.
Deetster (9:18:04 PM): I know I've talked to people on your first tribe, more than some still on my first tribe
Brant (9:18:06 PM): I've talked to some of Hornswoggler more than Snozzwanger, which is interesting.
Deetster (9:18:10 PM): you for instance lol
Brant (9:18:10 PM): Yeah
Brant (9:18:14 PM): Same lol
Deetster (9:18:21 PM): that was odd we both said that at the same time
Deetster (9:18:26 PM): but yeah, exactly lol
Brant (9:18:35 PM): It's because we're actually the same person
Deetster (9:18:50 PM): this is true
Brant (9:19:00 PM): With certain characteristics emphasized in the different parts but ultimately the same
Deetster (9:19:01 PM): but i don't think now is the time to reveal this to others
Deetster (9:19:18 PM): so we must continue acting "separate"
Deetster (9:19:23 PM): til it's time
Deetster (9:19:24 PM): lol
Brant (9:19:36 PM): Yes, until the dramatic reveal
Brant (9:19:38 PM): At final tribal council
Brant (9:19:53 PM): When we say it doesn't matter who they vote for because the same person will win either way =-O
Brant (9:19:56 PM): ...or Morris
Deetster (9:20:05 PM): yes lol
Deetster (9:20:18 PM): which is why this needs to wait for the reunion unfortunately
Brant (9:21:15 PM): Yeah, unfortunately, I think that's what we need to do.
Brant (9:21:33 PM): I wonder what would happen if I gave immunity away.
Deetster (9:21:35 PM): haha
Deetster (9:21:42 PM): that would be interesting
Brant (9:21:45 PM): Like, at the last minute of TC?
Deetster (9:21:45 PM): if you gave it to pete
Deetster (9:21:49 PM): id be so confused
Deetster (9:21:49 PM): lol
Brant (9:21:59 PM): Yeah idk, I mean would the deadline be extended?
Deetster (9:22:07 PM): yeah i wonder
Deetster (9:22:14 PM): probably
Brant (9:22:19 PM): Not that I plan on giving it to Pete
Deetster (9:22:22 PM): haha
Deetster (9:22:27 PM): well technically
Deetster (9:22:33 PM): if you truly thing pete isn't the longterm best option
Deetster (9:22:44 PM): and you wanted 48 hours to make the real good longterm choice
Deetster (9:22:47 PM): giving it up at the last minute
Deetster (9:22:55 PM): would technically be what might lead to what you want lol
Brant (9:23:14 PM): I actually just asked Doug what might happen, but I think he's having AIM problems
Deetster (9:23:19 PM): at the same time it would make you unsafe, and people confused and perhaps upset, and I don't know if anyone once again has a clue what to do
Deetster (9:23:30 PM): haha, i see
Deetster (9:23:33 PM): i think it'd be great
Deetster (9:23:35 PM): if this decision
Deetster (9:23:40 PM): was 7-1/8-0
Deetster (9:23:47 PM): just cause it'd be funny
Deetster (9:23:55 PM): if this game just was unanimous postmerge
Deetster (9:23:56 PM): lol
Brant (9:24:08 PM): You should tell everyone that my original tribe plans on passing the immunity idol around like a hot potato.
Brant (9:24:17 PM): Just to add to the confusion
Brant (9:24:18 PM): lol
Brant (9:24:35 PM): But back to what you were saying
Brant (9:24:49 PM): I wouldn't be surprised if it would turn out to be *-1 votes.
Brant (9:25:06 PM): This is the one vote I fear could be 3-3-2 or something random
Brant (9:25:14 PM): I was thinking about that earlier.
Deetster (9:25:33 PM): hmm
Deetster (9:25:36 PM): i could see that too
Deetster (9:26:23 PM): if subgroups lie to subgroups in a triangle fashion where honor is misplaced toward the people who are lying to each subgroup lol
Brant (9:29:01 PM): lol
Brant (9:29:11 PM): It would be hilarious if you're more aware of these subgroups than I am
Brant (9:29:23 PM): And I end up being the key vote to making it 3-3-2 or something.
Brant (9:29:34 PM): While I think I'm doing something completely different
Brant (9:29:52 PM): That's always magical to make amazing things happen with split votes.
Brant (9:30:12 PM): Like my epic 3-2-1-1 at final 7 in Survivor: SIL.
Brant (9:30:13 PM): lol
Brant (9:30:24 PM): When I should have gone 4-3 or 5-2.
Deetster (9:31:05 PM): haha
Deetster (9:31:32 PM): well i just determined subgroups based on the shallow who was always on Horn, Always on Swozz, or who switched
Deetster (9:31:57 PM): I think its way beyond that which is why i don't think there'd be a split like that, and why in a way it's also more complicated since i have no clue who is really with who, or who is really against who
Deetster (9:32:05 PM): or who im with and against for that matter
Deetster (9:32:09 PM): which is just great lol
Brant (9:32:48 PM): Yeah, it makes it a lot of fun, lol.
Brant (9:32:58 PM): Unless Hornswoggler just gets picked off until final 5.
Brant (9:33:07 PM): Then the episodes will just be super boring
Deetster (9:33:31 PM): yes
Deetster (9:33:53 PM): and I will cry foul
Deetster (9:33:58 PM): and never come back to ORGP
Deetster (9:34:02 PM): lmfao

Chat with Sadie
Sadie (10:21:40 PM): Congrats on winning immunity!
Brant (10:23:47 PM): Thank you, welcome back. :-)
Sadie (10:23:55 PM): Thanks
Sadie (10:24:03 PM): and now the debating begins on who to vote
Brant (10:24:19 PM): Yeah, the vote seems to be the topic of the hour. I keep telling people I wish we had extended voting time.
Sadie (10:24:36 PM): yeah
Brant (10:24:39 PM): Because right now, there's just me and Cam and you, Cory, and Deetster.
Sadie (10:24:46 PM): yeah
Sadie (10:24:58 PM): and you wanna talk to pete/bryan/kenya?
Brant (10:25:18 PM): I think what they're doing is important in my decision making process for this vote, yep.
Sadie (10:25:35 PM): understandably
Brant (10:25:44 PM): With immunity, I want to really make the best long-term decision possible here.
Brant (10:26:24 PM): Right now the only name I've heard is Pete.
Sadie (10:26:43 PM): would you vote him if other snozzwangers were gonna vote him?
Brant (10:26:45 PM): Since he's just vanished.
Sadie (10:26:53 PM): yeah
Brant (10:27:07 PM): More than likely I'd vote in a way in which the outcome of the vote wouldn't change with my vote.
Sadie (10:27:31 PM): lol Brant you don't want to be a swing vote? That is where the fun is at :-P
Sadie (10:27:42 PM): I completely understand wanting to play it safe
Brant (10:27:42 PM): I certainly wouldn't want to make it 4-4, lol.
Sadie (10:27:46 PM): yeah
Brant (10:28:00 PM): The thing is, there might be other Snozzwanger people voting Pete.
Sadie (10:28:07 PM): yeah
Sadie (10:28:12 PM): would Cam?
Brant (10:28:50 PM): Yeah, I think that's what he has been saying but not definitively.
Brant (10:28:59 PM): It's definitely a possibility.
Sadie (10:29:03 PM): hhmm
Sadie (10:29:12 PM): I'm guessing Cam is waiting to talk to Kenya/Bryan?
Brant (10:29:44 PM): Yeah, I think so. I haven't IMed him for a couple hours
Sadie (10:29:53 PM): ooh
Brant (10:30:04 PM): He might be down for Pete, though, idk for sure.
Brant (10:30:17 PM): Or even Bryan or Kenya might
Sadie (10:30:40 PM): I mean even if pete goes, the original snozz still has majority
Sadie (10:30:56 PM): so you all will still be in a good position
Brant (10:31:06 PM): Yeah but even with majority, it's clear that there isn't really any communication between most of us
Brant (10:31:07 PM): lol
Sadie (10:31:23 PM): well come join the hornswogglers then!!!
Sadie (10:31:28 PM): we are all communicable
Brant (10:31:57 PM): I've talked to all of you basically every day.
Sadie (10:32:01 PM): I should like create a commercial or something
Brant (10:32:01 PM): So that is a point, yep.
Sadie (10:32:10 PM): a public service announcement
Brant (10:32:14 PM): OMG a commercial to come to Hornswoggler?
Sadie (10:32:18 PM): Yes!
Sadie (10:32:25 PM): Where the chocolate flows all the time
Brant (10:32:29 PM): :-D
Sadie (10:32:34 PM): and everlasting gobstoppers last forever
Sadie (10:32:40 PM): Nerds are cool again!
Brant (10:32:53 PM): It would be hard to turn that down
Brant (10:32:53 PM): Wow
Brant (10:32:55 PM): lol
Sadie (10:32:57 PM): haha
Brant (10:40:33 PM): I know how to use video editing software but lack the creativity to make anything look even attractive :-\
Brant (10:40:43 PM): So we'd need a 3rd party invovled for our commercial.
Brant (10:40:52 PM): Or your commercial, rofl
Sadie (10:41:13 PM): Hahaha, you just want to be a part of this amazing chocolate fountain commercial
Sadie (10:41:17 PM): I don't blame you
Brant (10:41:24 PM): Well if you make one
Brant (10:41:31 PM): I won't vote you out this vote, not saying I would anyway :-P
Brant (10:41:44 PM): ...but yeah, I'm sure you have other things to do, hahahaha
Sadie (10:41:49 PM): It does look like most colored salt is designated for rimming margarita glasses
Sadie (10:42:09 PM): If I had a program to do it in...and more than 22 hours I can totally see myself doing it
Brant (10:42:20 PM): I use...Windows Movie Maker
Brant (10:42:23 PM): I've had others
Brant (10:42:27 PM): PowerDirector
Sadie (10:42:29 PM): hhmm, does that come preinstalled?
Brant (10:42:38 PM): Do you have Windows? I forget if we've had this discussion
Sadie (10:42:43 PM): I do have Windows
Sadie (10:42:46 PM): and Doors
Brant (10:42:57 PM): What version of Doors do you have?
Sadie (10:42:57 PM): (lame joke, but I am proud)
Sadie (10:43:03 PM): 3.0
Brant (10:43:07 PM): rofl
Sadie (10:43:20 PM): lol I just got a new laptop like 2 weeks ago
Brant (10:43:22 PM): Most Windows based computers either have it installed or can download it free
Brant (10:45:40 PM): But seriously, if you're busy, don't worry about making a commercial, hahahahahaha..
Brant (10:45:50 PM): I mean I'm laughing just thinking about it
Sadie (10:45:54 PM): lol
Sadie (10:46:02 PM): I'm glad the simple idea brings you joy!
Sadie (10:46:12 PM): Also, I don't know if anyone other than you would appreciate it!
Sadie (10:46:25 PM): I don't know how Bryan, Cam, Kenya, and Pete would react
Sadie (10:46:30 PM): It could so backfire on me.
Brant (10:46:56 PM): lol, if you made a commercial, would you show it to them?
Brant (10:47:07 PM): And literally advertise Hornswoggler?
Sadie (10:47:17 PM): I mean that is the point of the commercial lol
Brant (10:47:21 PM): I think they'd find it hilarious also
Sadie (10:47:26 PM): But I like to be more subtle with my strategy
Brant (10:47:40 PM): ...and then they'd probably say "Wow, this is a problem. Sadie needs to go."
Sadie (10:47:40 PM): rather than screaming "PLEASE DONT VOTE ME OUT!!!!"
Brant (10:47:41 PM): lol
Sadie (10:48:09 PM): and I know if Cory and Deet get voted out, I won't be far behind
Brant (10:48:43 PM): It's possible
Brant (10:48:59 PM): I hate to be vague and uncertain because this is the most uncertain round in this game so far...and maybe will be until the end
Sadie (10:49:06 PM): Yeah
Brant (10:49:07 PM): But it really is uncertain
Brant (10:58:49 PM): If you seriously make a commercial...
Brant (10:58:53 PM): just wow, lol.
Brant (10:59:04 PM): Try to pull some great immunity streak or great strategy and go to the finals
Brant (10:59:09 PM): and I will vote for you in the final two
Brant (10:59:10 PM): lol
Brant (10:59:25 PM): And you could make a commercial there, too. :-P
Brant (10:59:33 PM): For yourself
Sadie (11:00:02 PM): Haha
Brant (11:00:05 PM): That's actually a really cool idea for final two intro...
Brant (11:00:07 PM): a video!
Sadie (11:00:09 PM): Thats when I should save it for!
Sadie (11:00:23 PM): Except, there is no guarantee I will make it there
Brant (11:00:27 PM): Instead of getting these huge paragraphs of text from each contestant, videos are so much easier to follow
Sadie (11:00:31 PM): Did you see Doug's video?
Sadie (11:00:33 PM): True.
Brant (11:00:41 PM): The one for his 5000th post?
Sadie (11:00:46 PM): Yeah
Sadie (11:00:49 PM): I was impressed
Brant (11:00:51 PM): Yeah, it was pure epicness.
Sadie (11:01:12 PM): I was amazed
Brant (11:01:14 PM): I couldn't believe he'd do something like that in public for ORG Planet. It was great.
Sadie (11:01:20 PM): and now the standard for a video is set high
Sadie (11:01:28 PM): Yeah the fact that he painted the rock was amazing
Sadie (11:01:36 PM): And then he videotaped it all, double amazing
Brant (11:01:58 PM): I hope all the Kent people see that and wonder what ORG Planet is
Brant (11:01:59 PM): lol
Sadie (11:02:02 PM): I g2g for like an hour or so, but ill be back later, possibly working on becoming the next Steven Spielberg
Sadie (11:02:03 PM): lol
Brant (11:02:16 PM): Lol, see ya. I probably will be here.

Thoughts
Right now, Cam, Pete, and I are voting for Deetster. Cory, Deetster, and Sadie are voting for Pete. Bryan will probably vote Deetster while Kenya could go either way. It's a little iffy and uncertain and I keep telling people I'm not sure what I'm doing, which is true. We may all end up settling on Cory or Sadie. Or maybe Kenya will step out.

I just don't know. Pete made a boot list for Deetster, so it's really good to know that.

I need to talk to Bryan, Kenya, and Pete to really get their mindset on what should happen next. I'm saddened because I like every single person in this game, especially Hornswoggler Tribe who maybe has people who are sucking up and being ultra-nice so that I enjoy their presence. Whatever the case, this will be a hard vote. I'm being overwhelmed with conversations and am glad to have immunity to avoid the drama.

Last edited by Brant on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:41 am

Chat with Sadie
Sadie (12:45:01 AM): haha
Sadie (1:06:21 AM): Alright....prepare to be AMAZED
Brant (1:06:26 AM): Ooooh
Brant (1:06:43 AM): Did you upload it somewhere?
Sadie (1:06:49 AM): no lol i dunno how to do that
Brant (1:06:58 AM): Hahaha
Brant (1:07:04 AM): lol
Brant (1:07:15 AM): There's an option to upload it directly to YouTube in the program
Sadie (1:07:24 AM): do you need a youtube account?
Brant (1:07:34 AM): I don't think I've ever done that option though. It's new with the Windows 7 version
Brant (1:07:52 AM): You probably do need an account
Brant (1:07:57 AM): Yeo
Brant (1:08:00 AM): *Yep
Sadie (1:08:03 AM): can i try to send it to you in direct connect?
Brant (1:08:07 AM): Sure
Brant (1:08:10 AM): Forgot about that
Brant (1:09:08 AM): *can't wait to see it*
Sadie (1:09:24 AM): lol now i just have to figure out how to direct connect on the new version of AIM
Brant (1:09:31 AM): Yeah rofl
Brant (1:09:34 AM): I was thinking that EXACT
Brant (1:09:36 AM): same thought
Sadie (1:09:52 AM): there used to be a button!
Brant (1:10:11 AM): What about the white error on a purple background
Brant (1:10:22 AM): Below my cake avatar?
Sadie (1:10:26 AM): I see it!
Brant (1:11:06 AM): YAY!!!!
Sadie (1:11:08 AM): its best viewed in a small size, gets blurry larger
Brant (1:11:13 AM): *clicks*
Sadie (1:12:21 AM): You think I'll be nominated for an academy award?
Brant (1:12:45 AM): I am seriously laughing so much right now
Sadie (1:12:51 AM): haha
Sadie (1:12:53 AM): I am glad!
Sadie (1:13:02 AM): That thing took me an hour!
Brant (1:13:22 AM): It was soooo good, especially because you used your own voice AND it was right to the point and not overly long.
Sadie (1:13:32 AM): commercials should be 30 seconds!
Sadie (1:13:43 AM): mine is 24 cause I am cool
Sadie (1:13:46 AM): and thank you:-)
Brant (1:13:47 AM): Like most people just make things too long so interest is lost
Sadie (1:14:02 AM): yeah well considering something that short took me so long there is no way i was going longer lol
Sadie (1:14:11 AM): the windows movie maker was great!! thank you
Sadie (1:14:21 AM): it added a lot to have moving pictures rather than just staring at stuff
Brant (1:15:31 AM): Yeah, it looked perfect. I don't think I would've been able to make something that could, I usually overcomplicate things
Brant (1:15:37 AM): *that good
Sadie (1:16:01 AM): lol, yeah I can see how you could spend a LOT of time working on something like that
Brant (1:16:01 AM): I would've tried downloading video clips from YouTube and making it a long mess
Brant (1:16:02 AM): lol
Sadie (1:16:15 AM): haha, see my lack of technical knowledge saved me!
Sadie (1:16:21 AM): i dont know how to do that lol
Sadie (1:16:30 AM): so i just recorded my computer playing some oompa loompa
Brant (1:16:32 AM): I just look for Firefox applications, lol.
Sadie (1:16:33 AM): recorded myself
Sadie (1:16:35 AM): and added some pics
Sadie (1:17:34 AM): You are right though, it was really good practice in case I want to make a video for something else in the future!
Brant (1:17:56 AM): lol yes, now I'm scared if we somehow end up in the finals together lol
Sadie (1:18:07 AM): hahahaha then it would be the awesomeest final ever
Sadie (1:18:11 AM): we'd have dueling videos!
Brant (1:18:21 AM): Dueling videos for intro, closing, and every queston
Brant (1:18:23 AM): lol
Sadie (1:18:25 AM): hahaha!
Sadie (1:18:28 AM): that would be amazing
Sadie (1:18:45 AM): I am so pathetic...I keep playing my video over and over because I am so proud that I made it!
Brant (1:19:06 AM): I've probably played it about 10 times now :-P
Brant (1:19:13 AM): And I'm still partially laughing over it
Sadie (1:19:16 AM): Hahaha
Sadie (1:19:26 AM): I am glad that all my work at least amuses one other person!
Brant (1:20:16 AM): Hahahha
Brant (1:20:21 AM): Have you mentioned it to anyone else?
Sadie (1:20:49 AM): only Cam and Doug are on
Sadie (1:21:03 AM): you should spread my propaganda!
Brant (1:21:05 AM): I think Doug's having AIM issues, too :-\
Sadie (1:21:08 AM): ooh
Brant (1:21:18 AM): He ignored my "What happens if I give away immunity" question
Brant (1:21:19 AM): lol
Sadie (1:21:26 AM): I feel weird IM'ing Cam and being like "Look at me look at me I made a video!!!"
Brant (1:21:55 AM): I ask so many questions for clarification, I probably drive him insane
Brant (1:22:00 AM): Do you want me to show other people?
Sadie (1:22:04 AM): Haha, and I thought I was the only one
Sadie (1:22:24 AM): you are welcome to spread it...along with the message of "wow we really should join the hornswogglers"
Brant (1:22:48 AM): I like the first part, still thinking about the 2nd :-P
Sadie (1:22:55 AM): haha
Sadie (1:23:00 AM): Thanks
Brant (1:23:08 AM): But honestly that kind of thing is what this game needs. More chocolate/Willy Wonka theme
Brant (1:23:22 AM): Since we're lacking chocolate names, avatars, etc...
Sadie (1:23:26 AM): Everything in life needs more chocolate
Sadie (1:23:29 AM): I will be Lady Godiva
Brant (1:23:52 AM): rofl
Brant (1:24:03 AM): I think I'll show that to Cam now
Brant (1:24:04 AM): lol
Sadie (1:24:10 AM): lol ok
Brant (1:24:14 AM): I mean if you don't mind
Sadie (1:24:17 AM): i don't mind
Sadie (1:24:19 AM): I am proud!
Brant (1:24:22 AM): :-D
Sadie (1:24:26 AM): most productive thing I have done all day
Brant (1:24:45 AM): And watching it has amused me more than anything today, which I needed
Brant (1:24:46 AM): lol
Sadie (1:24:53 AM): Nice
Sadie (1:25:09 AM): It was worth it, even if it doesnt recruit anyone to my side!
Brant (1:28:52 AM): Hahaha, it's the kind of thing I'll think back on this game and immediately recall
Brant (1:28:56 AM): Regardless of how it ends
Sadie (1:29:16 AM): i really want us to be in the final two now just to have a video duel lol
Brant (1:29:42 AM): Yeah, I have some practicing I need to do to beat that :-P
Brant (1:30:39 AM): Cam loves it though
Brant (1:30:41 AM): rofl
Sadie (1:30:46 AM): haha that was my first video
Sadie (1:31:09 AM): you can so beat that
Brant (1:31:35 AM): My first things that I made were so awful, lol.
Brant (1:31:46 AM): I used Microsoft Sam's voice
Sadie (1:31:52 AM): your Blake Holsey thing was just as good!
Sadie (1:31:59 AM): lol i dont even know who microsoft sam is
Brant (1:32:12 AM): It's when you initiate the computer to start talking, that robot voice it uses.
Sadie (1:32:20 AM): creepy!!!
Sadie (1:32:27 AM): and i have never had my computer talk to me
Brant (1:32:34 AM): Well now there are a lot of choices, but it used to just be Microsoft Sam
Brant (1:32:35 AM): lol
Sadie (1:32:40 AM): ooh
Brant (1:32:56 AM): Yeah, it's cool because you can type in anything and the computer will talk to you.
Brant (1:33:01 AM): I guess creepy, hahaha
Brant (1:33:20 AM): I've downloaded accented voices and made movies with robot voices on the different characters
Sadie (1:33:33 AM): dang, that is commitment
Brant (1:33:34 AM): One for the Franco-Prussian War lol
Sadie (1:33:47 AM): I was gonna try to make my own oompa loompa song, which would have rocked, but that required too much rhyming
Brant (1:33:55 AM): Hahahahaha
Brant (1:34:04 AM): I make Oompa Loompa songs every vote
Brant (1:34:17 AM): But just the words in my confessional
Sadie (1:34:31 AM): oops! i just closed your IM, can you resend?
Brant (1:35:11 AM): Hahahahaha
Brant (1:35:15 AM): I make Oompa Loompa songs every vote
Brant (1:35:18 AM): But just the words in my confessional
Sadie (1:35:26 AM): seriously??? Thats AWESOME!
Brant (1:35:35 AM): Except I didn't for the Violet vote and won't for this vote, probably
Sadie (1:35:50 AM): i want to hear them all
Brant (1:36:35 AM): Lol, I will show you them at some point. :-) The rhyming is awful and I didn't make the syllables consistent or anything
Sadie (1:36:51 AM): sounds good
Sadie (1:36:55 AM): im going to bed now
Sadie (1:37:03 AM): i shared the video with deet, feel free to share with others!
Sadie (1:37:11 AM): thanks for your help in what program to use!
Brant (1:37:14 AM): Same here I think, sounds good :-)
Brant (1:37:19 AM): No problem, it was nice talking to you lol

Chat with Cam
Brant (1:25:08 AM): You still around?
Cam (1:25:20 AM): yeah what's up man?
Brant (1:25:29 AM): Sadie is...absolutely hilarious
Brant (1:25:31 AM): lol
Brant (1:25:49 AM): She made a video file, I was going to show you
Cam (1:26:01 AM): LOL what??
Brant (1:26:11 AM): It's intended for the whole tribe
Brant (1:26:12 AM): rofl
Brant (1:26:18 AM): Can your AIM accept files?
Cam (1:26:18 AM): omg i gotta see this
Cam (1:26:22 AM): yah
Brant (1:27:24 AM): I couldn't really believe it, rofl.
Cam (1:28:57 AM): lmfaoooooooooooooooo
Cam (1:29:01 AM): love it!!
Cam (1:29:47 AM): so she knows you're sending it to other ppl right
Brant (1:29:56 AM): She told me to do that
Brant (1:29:59 AM): Yeah
Brant (1:30:07 AM): She also wanted me to encourage you to join Hornswoggler
Cam (1:30:08 AM): ok cool
Brant (1:30:12 AM): But I only did the first part
Cam (1:30:12 AM): rofl
Brant (1:30:13 AM): lol
Brant (1:30:31 AM): I guess she feels awkward randomly IMing people with that video
Cam (1:30:43 AM): meh
Brant (1:34:43 AM): She clearly wants to stay, and I think that earns her at least a round
Brant (1:34:45 AM): lol
Brant (1:35:01 AM): But the propaganda has not won me over..
Cam (1:35:44 AM): heh, me either
Cam (1:35:47 AM): but mad props to her
Brant (1:37:35 AM): I like anything that involves enthusiasm towards a game's theme
Cam (1:37:45 AM): yes lol
Brant (1:37:47 AM): But yeah, still waiting for Bryan, Kenya, Pete...
Cam (1:37:53 AM): yah
Cam (1:37:54 AM): blah
Brant (1:43:47 AM): I should get off now, have to get up a little early tomorrow. Ttyl, hopefully something happens. I PMed Pete but he probably won't get it
Cam (1:44:04 AM): alrighty, take care and sleep well man
Brant (1:44:13 AM): I mean Kenya's usually online the next day around 1 or 2 so I think we'll see her then. Who knows
Brant (1:44:21 AM): Same, bye

Thoughts on Chat
Sadie is my hero. She made a video with Hornswoggler Propaganda to try to recruit Snozzwanger to join her tribe. Why aren't we going to the final two together?

Because I already have commitments with my original tribe. Sorry! Sad

Last edited by Brant on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:03 am

Chat with Kenya
Kenya (12:26:52 PM): hi
Brant (12:27:23 PM): Hey! How are you?
Kenya (12:27:46 PM): sleepy
Kenya (12:27:46 PM): going for breakfast with my boyfriend in half an hour so I'm tired lol
Kenya (12:28:45 PM): and I stayed up late talking to cam
Kenya (12:28:45 PM): i know I didn't reply to your pm yet
Kenya (12:28:45 PM): but I didn't feel like responding yet
Kenya (12:28:45 PM): but anyway I don't think I wanna vote out deet yet
Kenya (12:28:45 PM): not when he put his game on the line
Kenya (12:28:45 PM): to protect me and cam
Kenya (12:28:45 PM): I know cam doesn't see it that way
Kenya (12:28:46 PM): but cam also knows if I want I could tie it and pete will leave.
Kenya (12:29:01 PM): i told cam I wanted to talk to you and bryan before I commited to anything lol
Brant (12:29:25 PM): Yeah, that's understandable that you don't want to vote Deetster out right now.
Brant (12:29:53 PM): I mean, personally, I won't be bothered if you would just vote Pete out since he hasn't even been around for...days
Kenya (12:29:54 PM): cam is like but if we take out pete it takes away our avantage and what if one of them flipped blah blah
Kenya (12:30:04 PM): and I'm thinking to myself dude brant and bryan wont' flip.. lol
Kenya (12:30:18 PM): i've talked to cory more than I've talked to pete i this game
Brant (12:30:45 PM): I won't flip, and I've seen nothing to suggest that Bryan will, yeah.
Brant (12:30:49 PM): Cam won't.
Kenya (12:31:00 PM): and i don't even like cory
Kenya (12:31:00 PM): lol
Kenya (12:31:00 PM): cam is like but deet is usually good at challenges
Kenya (12:31:00 PM): and I"m like bryan and brant are much better at challenges than deet LOL
Kenya (12:31:00 PM): bryan won't flip
Kenya (12:31:00 PM): I'd cry
Kenya (12:31:00 PM): if he flipped on me
Kenya (12:31:02 PM): and then he'd feel bad
Kenya (12:31:03 PM): LOL
Brant (12:31:24 PM): lol, yes
Brant (12:31:42 PM): Yeah, Cam's really good at challenges also
Kenya (12:31:49 PM): which I also said to cam
Kenya (12:31:55 PM): I'm like dude you are even better than deet at challenges
Kenya (12:31:58 PM): why are you worried about that lol
Kenya (12:32:02 PM): I also CAN be good
Kenya (12:32:03 PM): if I'm around
Kenya (12:32:07 PM): lol did you like my TC reason to keep me?
Brant (12:32:41 PM): Yeah rofl, I saw that and laughed.
Brant (12:32:46 PM): The first sentence
Kenya (12:32:50 PM): :-)
Brant (12:33:00 PM): The last part of it is also true but not nearly as interesting :-P
Brant (12:33:18 PM): Have you talked to Bryan yet?
Kenya (12:33:23 PM): no
Kenya (12:33:26 PM): I'm gonna kick his butt
Brant (12:33:27 PM): After you told Cam you wanted to talk to me and him
Kenya (12:33:28 PM): I never see him on lol
Brant (12:33:29 PM): lol
Kenya (12:33:37 PM): well cam was up late with me
Kenya (12:33:40 PM): and at 2 am my time
Kenya (12:33:44 PM): cam is like OMG IT"S 5 am FML
Kenya (12:33:45 PM): lol
Brant (12:33:48 PM): Yeah, I know...people on Hornswoggler are telling me that they don't think Bryan and Pete even exist
Kenya (12:33:55 PM): lol
Brant (12:33:55 PM): rofl, wow
Brant (12:34:07 PM): That was really nice of Cam though
Brant (12:34:17 PM): Did Pete tell you he was going away?
Kenya (12:34:23 PM): no
Kenya (12:34:30 PM): oh I lied I talked to pete twice in this game
Brant (12:34:33 PM): He briefly mentioned he might be going away...but gave no details or anything.
Kenya (12:34:39 PM): the second time was when I explained to him why we voted out travis
Brant (12:34:55 PM): I guess he told Cam Deet was on the top of his boot list which is why people are wanting to vote for him
Brant (12:35:14 PM): Oh, wow. So only once pre-merge and once after
Brant (12:35:50 PM): I've talked to him and Bryan the least but Bryan a whole lot more recently. Pete's just gone.
Brant (12:36:36 PM): And I think that the most fair thing to do in this game is to get rid of Pete, honestly, but I'd hate to vote for him myself.
Brant (12:36:59 PM): All 3 Hornswogglers talked to me yesterday afternoon and yesterday after the challenge. They're fighting hard.
Brant (12:38:08 PM): I think my AIM is lagging a minute or two because I get nothing and then like 5 new messages appear on my screen at the same time -_-
Kenya (12:38:45 PM): lol
Kenya (12:38:53 PM): I am slowly getting dressed
Kenya (12:38:56 PM): and playing with the kittens
Kenya (12:38:57 PM): I love them
Kenya (12:38:59 PM): they so cute
Brant (12:39:58 PM): Lol, yeah, I find kittens to be really cute. Even though I've never had any :-\
Brant (12:40:04 PM): I'm partially allergic to cats, certain types
Brant (12:41:03 PM): But still like them :-)
Kenya (12:42:28 PM): brant my honest problem right now is I'm alligned in some shape or form with everyone left in the game
Kenya (12:42:40 PM): but I'd feel the most bad betraying deet.. over cory/pete/sadie
Brant (12:43:04 PM): Well I think what I'm trying to do is encourage you to vote Pete now
Brant (12:43:13 PM): I mean, I completely understand that
Brant (12:43:39 PM): and if you vote for him, he will go home...whether it's a tie or not
Kenya (12:43:50 PM): yeah exactly
Kenya (12:43:54 PM): he would
Kenya (12:43:55 PM): lol
Kenya (12:43:56 PM): i know that
Kenya (12:43:59 PM): and cam went to point it out
Kenya (12:44:15 PM): and it's like i wasn't gonna point it out
Kenya (12:44:15 PM): I hate being a swing vote
Kenya (12:44:15 PM): I tend to end up being one and it's usually between two friends
Kenya (12:44:18 PM): in this situation though I don't even know pete
Kenya (12:44:19 PM): lol
Kenya (12:44:25 PM): but it's like my main alliance wants out deet
Kenya (12:44:26 PM): I get why
Kenya (12:44:29 PM): he's a good player
Kenya (12:44:33 PM): but his head isn't really in this game
Kenya (12:44:45 PM): as you can see
Kenya (12:44:58 PM): what bugs me is how much cam is pushing for deet to go
Brant (12:45:01 PM): Yeah, he's not having a chance or really showing his usual brilliance.
Kenya (12:45:23 PM): that bugs me because deet basically left his tribe for us
Brant (12:46:05 PM): In your position, I would not for Deetster
Brant (12:46:31 PM): I understand how you feel. I think I'll feel similarly later in the game if we end up in the final 4 or whatever choosing between people :-\
Kenya (12:47:18 PM): yes
Brant (12:47:19 PM): And even next round, we don't HAVE to vote out Deetster if Pete goes now
Kenya (12:47:23 PM): well me you bryan final 3 though lol
Kenya (12:47:36 PM): my problem though
Brant (12:47:37 PM): Yeah, I made that commitment, lol
Kenya (12:47:43 PM): is I feel like I can't win this game now
Kenya (12:47:47 PM): because I've alligned myself with everyone
Kenya (12:47:54 PM): therefore I will betray more people than anyone else lol
Brant (12:48:53 PM): I agree that's a big problem :-\
Kenya (12:49:05 PM): well I had to protect myself
Kenya (12:49:08 PM): when we were out numbered!
Kenya (12:49:17 PM): so yeah I made an alliance with cory
Brant (12:49:21 PM): Like this seems to be one of the more emotional casts that WILL hold bitterness, like Cory I'm sure
Kenya (12:49:24 PM): yeah I made an alliance with deet/sadie
Kenya (12:49:31 PM): and cam is part of both those alliances too lol
Kenya (12:49:52 PM): yeah but voting out cory for me won't me being like OMG gotta get out cory
Kenya (12:49:58 PM): it will be a it's part of the game type of vote
Kenya (12:50:01 PM): not a vicious vote
Kenya (12:50:02 PM): lol
Brant (12:50:13 PM): Yeah, that's a good point...
Brant (12:50:26 PM): If you make finals, I could see you justifying you had to make deals to protect yourself
Brant (12:50:45 PM): And you couldn't stay loyal to everyone and that's why you did what you did. People might understand
Brant (12:51:19 PM): If you're a swing vote for Pete though, I don't think he'd be happy...but that's Pete
Kenya (12:51:32 PM): I don't care if pete isn't happy
Kenya (12:51:35 PM): I told cam
Kenya (12:51:38 PM): if pete is there at the final 5
Kenya (12:51:40 PM): he will vote for me
Kenya (12:51:45 PM): so why should I keep pete
Kenya (12:51:46 PM): LOL
Brant (12:51:52 PM): lol
Brant (12:52:00 PM): Are you okay being the swing vote 4-4 here then?
Kenya (12:52:12 PM): who says I'll be a swing vote to tie it for sure?
Kenya (12:52:20 PM): I haven't talked to bryan
Kenya (12:52:22 PM): lol
Brant (12:52:38 PM): lol, true
Brant (12:52:45 PM): Cam seems to be having a memory issue, rofl
Brant (12:52:55 PM): Because he can't remember if he talked to Bryan about Deetster yesterday
Kenya (12:53:00 PM): lol
Brant (12:53:02 PM): That's what he told me last night
Kenya (12:53:18 PM): it doesn't matter
Brant (12:53:19 PM): I know I had a talk about possible targets but it ended with "whoever everyone decides" a few days ago
Kenya (12:53:27 PM): I don't even know if pete talked to bryan like at all either
Brant (12:53:36 PM): I doubt that he did
Kenya (12:53:40 PM): see
Brant (12:53:43 PM): He hardly talked to me and just talked a little to Cam
Kenya (12:53:47 PM): so he probably wouldn't care who was voted as long as it wasn't him
Kenya (12:53:48 PM): lol
Kenya (12:53:53 PM): I always talk to bryan <3
Kenya (12:53:55 PM): lol
Kenya (12:54:01 PM): well not always but it feels like it sometimes
Kenya (12:54:02 PM): lol
Kenya (1:02:56 PM): plus you know how I know deet's head isn't in the game
Kenya (1:03:01 PM): him and I talked for like 2 hours
Kenya (1:03:04 PM): without bringing up game
Kenya (1:03:08 PM): and deet is usually all about game right away
Kenya (1:03:17 PM): and he was like geez I know I"m out of it when I haven't even brought up game yet!
Kenya (1:03:18 PM): LOL
Kenya (1:03:34 PM): and I'm like it's nice that we haven't talked game, I've missed this!
Kenya (1:03:46 PM): I really do miss talking to people.. just as people
Kenya (1:03:46 PM): it doesn't always have to be about the game
Brant (1:04:25 PM): Yeah, that's really nice to be able to do and Deetster's one of the few people who hardly goes into out-of-game at all from my experience with him.
SunSet141k went away at 1:04:29 PM
Kenya (1:04:52 PM): well I have with him before many times
Kenya (1:05:02 PM): mind you.. I dont' know what it is but people just talk to me about non game stuff a lot of the time as well as can talk to me about game stuff too just depends
Brant (1:05:03 PM): So the fact that he did so with you means his focus must be different this game
Kenya (1:05:12 PM): well he's being loyal to me and cam.
Kenya (1:05:15 PM): he's said it time and time again
Kenya (1:05:19 PM): and I can't seem to get cam to see that
Kenya (1:05:25 PM): cuz it's like he see it two ways
Kenya (1:05:29 PM): be loyal to deet
Kenya (1:05:32 PM): or be loyal to you and bryan
Kenya (1:05:41 PM): and I'm thinking what does voting out pete have to do with being loyal to you and bryan?
Kenya (1:05:42 PM): lol
Kenya (1:05:59 PM): mind you cam doesn't realize my relationship with you and bryan.. that could be why he'd think that you guys would need to go if we took out pete LOL
Brant (1:06:29 PM): Yeah, I don't think he completely grasps the whole blending different relationships with the strongest of both part or something, hmm
Brant (1:06:48 PM): I noticed too that his logic seemed a tad funny
Kenya (1:06:56 PM): oh boyfriends here talk to you in a couple hours!
Kenya (1:06:57 PM): byee
Brant (1:07:02 PM): When he was talking about end-game scenarios and...okay
Brant (1:07:03 PM): Bye!

Thoughts
I expected this to happen and for Kenya to vote with the 3 members of Hornswoggler and force a tie. I don't really want to betray my word to Pete and will vote for Deetster. It may be a 4-4 tie, or maybe Cam or Bryan won't vote for Deetster anyway. Whatever the case, at least Pete will go out thinking I wanted to stick with him. I hope at least because I did.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:21 pm

Screw it, I'm voting for Pete. You can't just go away until the 20th without warning people and without having internet.

What sucks is that even if you were around, you'd probably go home anyway, and I didn't foresee that and didn't want that to happen. It's just messing up my game. Ugh. At least I have an idol.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:40 pm

This vote is seriously a mess. It's going to end up being 6-2 probably with Bryan and Pete voting for Deetster. If we tried to get Cory to vote for Deetster and make it 5-3, then ugh, we'd lose Kenya and the whole game would turn upside down.

I think that Deetster realizes exactly what's going on and that he was close to going home but Kenya saved him. But seriously, we need a Hornswoggler to go home next vote or we might as well hand him the win. There's a glass elevator prize, too, and we don't even know what it is that probably has yet to be claimed.

My chances of winning in a jury vote have decreased now that Cam and Kenya have bonded more. Sad Everything I said to Kenya though was legit. I'm not going to ask her to do something she doesn't want to do this round, and I believe Pete's deserving of going home. I just hate the lack of communication and the mess this vote is. Hornswoggler could easily take advantage of it and end up sending someone like Cam home, but hopefully they won't because they realize Pete's the best person to throw the votes on.
Back to top Go down
Brant
Winner
Winner

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:02 pm

I'm probably overly complaining, but everyone on my tribe is acting crazy and irrational. Bryan and Pete aren't even around to discuss this. Kenya's connection with Deetster is causing Cam to distrust her while Cam's persistence to vote Deetster is irritating Cam. It's ugly, and we'll probably just fall apart and let Hornswoggler make final 3. Ugh.

I need to be the one person on this tribe to act rationally and hold these people together. Everyone has a reason for what they're doing, but the reasons are conflicting and confusing, and I need to try to connect the rationale for the different philosophies together in a way that will generate the least short-term conflict.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 09   Round 09 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 09
Page 1 of 1