ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Merge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

After the Merge Empty
PostSubject: After the Merge   After the Merge EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 am

Woot I got immunity, and I don't come off looking as a huge threat that I am. Yeah a little conceited but its the truth so I'm putting it out there.

Also I really gotta keep my friendship with Brant strong. We were able to work together in that challenge for me to get immunity and him to get Glass Elevator. I genuinely like him as a person and in this game I hope that he will save me from being voted out. Its like I am tied to the train tracks and a steam engine is rushing towards me and Brant is the cowboy who has to run in on horseback and save me. Ohhh or, I just fell into a river of chocolate like Augustus Gloop (I'd so have to drink some of that luscious chocolate) and I'm being sucked up that tube thing and Brant is the only one to save me. I didn't realize how close Cam was to me!!! He did a great job putting out the balls. Cam knows balls. Cam is a great guy, but such a threat, and I wonder if I can get people to vote him?

I also like your use of "Board of Trustees" over "Jury." As someone who has a degree in non-profit management I have heard SSSOOOOOO much about the Board and it really is a great term to use in this case because its similar. You gotta keep your board happy if you wanna get anything done. Whereas a jury is more like proving your case to each member, a board is like wooing each member individually, take them out to lunch, tell them their nasty kids are cute. The care and feeding of the Board. Such a better term than Jury, a jury is all like sequestered and has to just consider the evidence presented. But the final two are not lawyers!!! They are executive directors both vying for the job of the head of the Willy Wonka Factory. Each has his or her own plans for the factory and the Board must decide which they like better. It could be because they like the plan, or they think the executive director will be nice to them and work for their agenda.

Wow I am a dork.
Back to top Go down

After the Merge
Page 1 of 1