ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Did anyone here get "the sex talk" from the rents?

Go down 
+9
Doggerz
Cory
Amanda Leigh
RYAN!
Kenya
Sadie Jane
Jess
MoMo
Doug
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

Did anyone here get "the sex talk" from the rents? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did anyone here get "the sex talk" from the rents?   Did anyone here get "the sex talk" from the rents? - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:59 pm

I love being an outcast so much I probably would have done it as soon as I walked through the doors, HAHAHAHAHAHA, I'm totally crazy.

And that wasn't a good burn DJ, I expect more from you.
Back to top Go down
Niki
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Niki

Dragon

Did anyone here get "the sex talk" from the rents? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did anyone here get "the sex talk" from the rents?   Did anyone here get "the sex talk" from the rents? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:07 pm

In sixth grade I started getting anxiety attacks. I somehow equated that to mean I was pregnant. I thought my heartbeat may have been a baby kicking me. Plus I'd been feeling nautious. And in the past my mom had told me babies just start randomly growing in you.

So one day I went to the nurse and said I thought I was pregnant. She told me I definately wasn't and laughed. Then told me to talk to my mom. I started crying. I didn't find it funny. I went home on the bus and ran into my house screaming "Mommy, I'm pregnant!" and my mom said "NO you're not!" and laughed. I said "but you said babies grow in you randomly!" and she said "Well, I made that up. Go ask your father.." so then he told me that babies actually come when a boy puts his penis inside a girl. I was mortified. I said that's discusting. But I then knew I wasn't pregnant.
Back to top Go down
http://www.last.fm/user/XmypaperheartXX

Did anyone here get "the sex talk" from the rents?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3