ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Round 2   Round 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 2:30 am

So harvey is gone and kyle is here. We're now in our next Immunity Challenge. It's a simple task on the surface, post candy. But theres sooo many that you get stuck looking through hundreds of pages of random candies. Not fun for me. I have to do my part though, for the tribe, to show I'm useful.

Honest prediction, I think we'll lose the challenge. I hope we win, but the other team is very good, and they'll post A LOT.

I hope Kyle and Ben don't participate much. I might need to target them for elimination.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2   Round 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:35 pm

Bill V.
so have there been any more developments as far as strategery is concerned?

Deet
nothing too much that I've seen or heard
I haven't talked much to anyone new
so I'm thinking we'll just keep working with merit, and who we already have begun to trust

This was a less-solid response than I wanted. I feel like I'm on the chopping block on this tribe. The glass elevator could likely give my an escape from TC, which is tempting. However, I just don't see me getting it. I'm sure someone has posted, like, 1000 pics by now. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2   Round 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 1:34 pm

So a lot of what I posted got reposted by the group. I understand they're doing that A-Z list but they expect me to go back and fix mine when they posted after me. No, we're going to lose anyway and if you're not going to have the contentiousness to include me in the plan then at least look at what i did before you go overtop of me. This is a shitty tribe.
Back to top Go down
chippewa
Star Burst
Star Burst
chippewa

Dragon

Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2   Round 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 3:22 pm

Well, I've just eaten my own words. We won! Good, because I don't feel safe on my tribe. I'm also happy I ended up in the top half on my tribe for the score... showed them I CAN contribute.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 2   Round 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Round 2
Page 1 of 1