ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo   ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your eighth elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our eighth member of the Supreme Court.

ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 2s60ms4 ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 15y690y ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 15i23yb ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo Etuzvn

Our PRESIDENT this round (and winner of immunity)

ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo Suit-and-tie2 = ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 2s60ms4

We shall now bring in the jury:

ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo Zsny3s ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 2ccms61 ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 2db4egy ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 157dr3p ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 20subfd ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 2zgf1qw ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo 2wcfrzl

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING CAESAR ) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. How does it feel to be in the final 4?

2. Do you think the jury is going to be easy or tough on you?

3. What has been the most surprising Tribal Council so far ?

4. What are you basing your vote on tonight?

5. How important was this immunity challenge for you?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR CAESAR.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Anyone who still has a veto may use it at this Tribal Council, otherwise it will be forfeited. This TC is your last chance to use it if you haven't already.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW, THURSDAY NIGHT, JUNE 10th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo   ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:20 pm

This is insane for me. I never do this well. It feels really good.

If I make it to the final 2, they're going to hate me and whoever is there. I think the whole jury has something they hate about all four of us. I guess the surprise will be what those vendettas are.

The first one! It could have gone one way and it didn't. Churchill was saved and that worked out for me just fine. We knew Crazy Horse was out for blood and Mussi and others hatched a plan to get rid of him and I didn't think it would work because at the time, Churchill was MIA. So, I was hoping Crazy left for my sake and when he did and when it wasn't unanimous, I was surprised.

My ideal final 3 made it to the final 3. We've been in place for a long time. So, to fulfill my promise to them, I am voting for Smoke. Matt is a dear, dear friend of mine and had we gotten to talk earlier, maybe something else could have happened. It didn't, but we all love him anyway. I hope he doesn't hold it against me in our other game lol.

Ummm. It was really important. I was having a nervous breakdown because I wanted to win this so bad, but Tim beasted it. He came from behind and already knew half the locations before I was even done puzzle 7. It is no secret, I am the worst challenger whatever in ALL OF ORGs and I just wanted it so bad. But, I was decimated in it. We all were.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo   ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:27 pm

It feels great to be in the Final 4 because I made it to the Final 4 with the exact group I wanted to be in the Final 4 with.

I don't think I'll be making it there unless by some miracle everyone votes how I am voting today. But if I do they would be VERY tough on me. They all think I've done nothing (which by the way, is a GREAT reason to want to go to the end with me).

3. What has been the most surprising Tribal Council so far?

This one -_-;

I'm voting for Jackson plain and simple. Let's face it. Jackson wouldn't be a wise choice for either to go up against. Churchill would lose automatically to him and why would Caesar want to go up against him when he would be very tough to beat? They should vote Jackson out and keep me because I'm easier to beat in the F2 than Jackson is.

It was very important Sad I really really tried hard for it but Tim managed to beat me once again. He's a beast at the challenges. I knew if I didn't win there was a very very good chance I could be leaving and unfortunately I probably will be unless the others vote for Jackson with me.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo   ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:28 pm

*holds Smokes hand*
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo   ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:30 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo   ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:35 pm

It feels amazing. This game had a lot of tough competitors so to have made it this far and to be guaranteed a spot in the finals is awesome.

Oh they're going to be completely tough on me and I'd have it no other way. I want to work for the win and not have it handed to me. I want to prove to people that I deserve to win this game and I hope they ask hardcore questions so I have a chance to prove that.

The most surprising Tribal Council for me personally was when Joan was voted out. It was the ONLY tribal council I didn't know what was going on and the only tribal council I didn't lead the charge against the person who went.

I've decided to base my vote tonight based on what I feel is necessary to make sure that I have a 98% shot of making it to the final two. I've been on an immunity run and I want to keep it that way.

I wasn't going home if I didn't have it but it was important nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo   ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:50 am

I'm shivering with delight in all of my original bones.

I guess it depends on if they think I haven't taken the game seriously enough. Personally, playing Winston, I didn't WANT to be serious but this is me playing a character, which I take seriously. So by cracking lame jokes and making fun of myself and other people in as non offensive way as is possible I'm having fun and it's my own way of being serious about the game. I'm putting the effort into being one of my person.

Every tribal council I have been told I would get votes and then... didn't.

My gut. It's telling me I'm constipated but still right about the decision I make tonight.

Well, honestly, I had no idea results had been posted until about 30 minutes ago, I was still plugging away and had gotten all but that damn Malaysia city, which, even after I saw the location STILL couldn't find that huge white building in the middle. So I posted anyway. And to update the official results, I would have gotten all but the name of that one. I'm just saying. I would have liked to have had immunity but I feel confident that I will be staying without it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo   ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 15 Tribal Council - Maneo
Page 1 of 1