ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROUND 13 TC Maneo

Go down 
+4
Julius Caesar
Winston Churchill
Adam
Amanda Leigh
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda Leigh
Admin
Admin
Amanda Leigh

Cat

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

Welcome, MANEO to your sixth elimination as a merged tribe. Tonight, one of you will become our sixth member of the Supreme Court.

ROUND 13 TC Maneo 2s60ms4 ROUND 13 TC Maneo 15y690y ROUND 13 TC Maneo 15i23yb ROUND 13 TC Maneo 2wcfrzl ROUND 13 TC Maneo Etuzvn ROUND 13 TC Maneo 2zgf1qw

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Mitre = ROUND 13 TC Maneo 2wcfrzl

We shall now bring in the jury:

ROUND 13 TC Maneo 2ccms61 ROUND 13 TC Maneo Zsny3s ROUND 13 TC Maneo 2db4egy ROUND 13 TC Maneo 157dr3p ROUND 13 TC Maneo 20subfd

All jury members will be able to read this forum however, they do not have permission to post here. So keep in mind, when speaking you are now speaking in front of the Supreme Court.

ALL of you (INCLUDING SADDAM ) please answer the following questions as a reply to this thread.

1. If you were to make it to the end, do you think a jury will vote for you?

2. If you win the final challenge, how will you decide who you are taking with you to the final 2? For example, are you going to take someone you know you can beat, or are you going to take the person you feel deserves to be sitting with you.

3. Several of you thought this challenge was too hard, what made it hard?

4. What do you think has gotten you this far in the game?

5. I have to ask, is this going to be another unanimous vote?

POST IN YOUR JOURNALS:

My vote is for ________ (and reason why)

YOU MAY NOT VOTE FOR SADDAM.

If you wish to use your Veto, you must declare it when you post your vote, as well as who's vote you wish to use it on.

Remember!!!! YOU MAY NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS IN YOUR JOURNAL. ONCE YOU VOTE, IT'S FINAL!!! IF YOU DO NOT POST THAT YOU ARE USING YOUR VETO WITH YOUR VOTE YOU MAY NOT USE IT LATER!!!

VOTES ARE DUE FRIDAY NIGHT, JUNE 4th, at 11PM EST (10pm CST).

If you stay up for results, please do not bug the hosts. They will post them when they are ready.

Also: A reminder to create a "Bootlist" in your journal as soon as you can. Order the players from whom you most want to see go, to least want to see go. If you do not vote in time, we will refer to the top player in your bootlist.

IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BOOTLIST AND DO NOT VOTE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A SELF-VOTE AND A WARNING.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/vastfanatic
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:27 pm

It depends on who is next to me. I don't know. Jury members like bloody people who played the game they wish they could have played. Everybody wants to rule the world and I don't. So, I assume these world leaders would reward whoever was the most bastard-est 'cause for whatever reason, that means you played the "best" game. I'm a softy.

2. If you win the final challenge, how will you decide who you are taking with you to the final 2? For example, are you going to take someone you know you can beat, or are you going to take the person you feel deserves to be sitting with you.

I don't believe I will make it that far, but if I do, I would out the deserving person next to me because I don't think I can win the jury. But, God love me, I try.

That's a stupid question. CROATIA? Really? Some of us never even heard of that place.

I made better choices then 14 other people. Did we have 20 in this game? I mean...I guess that's why.

Probably.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Winston Churchill
Stardust
Stardust
Winston Churchill

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:45 pm

I suppose that will depend on if they believe I've played the best game in order to get there. I would like to think that would be the only reason they would vote for me. However, I have to make it that far first.

I will pick who I feel deserves to be sitting next to me while still remaining loyal. Because if I win the final challenge I hope to be with at least on person that I'm loyal to and who is deserving.

The fact that I was on medication that made this seem like a really bad acid trip without the sparkly colors. So plain, so meshed together and without contacts and spectacles, so blurry and... I'm losing braincells thinking about it again.

My ability to hold a long term conversation with everyone in the game... JUST KIDDING! I believe the fact that I've made myself useful thus far. I'm a good ally to those that keep me in the know. Hopefully that continues to carry over to this round as well.

I believe that is a possibility, but again, it would be boring, I think the time for boring has ended. So I will say, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Julius Caesar
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Julius Caesar

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 pm

It depends. I think if the jury votes based on game then yes but if they're voting based on personal feelings then no. So I guess it depends on the atmosphere of the jury house.

I would hope to take the person that deserved it but that I could beat. But if I didn't have that mixture.. then definitely the person I could beat.

It looked like you took a hit of acid and just drew something. It was insanely hard. I'm surprised someone actually was able to identify them without guessing.

Strategy, Alliances, and a little bit of luck.

Most likely.
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:19 pm

1. If you were to make it to the end, do you think a
jury will vote for you?

It completely depends on who I'm there with.

2. If you win the final challenge, how
will you decide who you are taking with you to the final 2? For example,
are you going to take someone you know you can beat, or are you going
to take the person you feel deserves to be sitting with you.

The person who deserves to be sitting with me.

Several of you thought this challenge was too hard, what made it hard?

Um the fact that all the countries were overlapping each other. ROUND 13 TC Maneo 278568

What do you think has gotten you this far in the game?

Mostly just being as awesome as possible.

5. I have
to ask, is this going to be another unanimous vote?

I have no clue yet. I just got home and I'm drunk. ROUND 13 TC Maneo 508524
Back to top Go down
Boyy
Star Burst
Star Burst
Boyy

Buffalo

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 1:19 am

I think they could but they'd have to understand and respect the strategy I used and it is tough to say if they would or not.

If I win the final challenge, which is very unlikely, I will take who I believe I should take in order to have the best chance at winning the game.

I got a headache every time I looked at the image because everything was overlapping to the extreme and it was difficult to look at and try and see anything in.

I think the relations I had with certain people in the game helped me get as far as I did and knowing who my threats were and who I needed to get rid of in order to advance is what has helped me get this far.

I hope so. But only as long as it isn't me going Smile
Back to top Go down
WANG KON
Stardust
Stardust
WANG KON

Horse

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:00 am

DEFINITELY DEPENDS WHO IS SITTING NEXT TO THE KON!!!

SOMEONE I COULD BEAT, DUH!!! WHO DO I LOOK LIKE, COLBY DONALDSON PRE-SUCKAGE???

THE WORDING OF THE CHALLENGE.... FIRST IDENTIFY THE STATES, WAIT NO PROVINCES, WAIT JK I MEAN COUNTRIES, AND THEYRE ALL NORTH ORIENTED WHICH FOR SOME REASON DOESNT MEAN THEYRE IN THE NORTH BUT RATHER THEYRE ALL IMAGINARY STATES OF AUSTRALIA, ETC ETC, AND THEN CONNECT THESE PLACES WITH DOTS AND DRAW A PICTURE USING IT AND SO ON...

MY ATTITUDE AND DETERMINATION TO WIN!!

I DUNNO YET... I'M YET TO SPEAK TO MOST PEOPLE...... WHICH SCARES OLE' WANGY angry
Back to top Go down
-jk-
Host
Host
-jk-

Monkey

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I plan on going out tonight. If the rest of the votes aren't in within the hour (by 9pm CENTRAL) than TC results will have to wait until tomorrow... Any votes received after 10pm CENTRAL this evening however, WILL be considered late and treated as self-votes. Get 'em in!
Back to top Go down
Saddam
Star Struck
Star Struck
Saddam

Buffalo

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Btw for the record, I was super nervous at work when I had to log into this board as Saddam to submit that challenge.

I'm probably on some terrorist watch list now. ROUND 13 TC Maneo 409166
Back to top Go down
Adam
Winner
Winner
Adam

Rat

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:19 pm

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wariopuff
Sponsored content

ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROUND 13 TC Maneo   ROUND 13 TC Maneo Empty

Back to top Go down

ROUND 13 TC Maneo
Page 1 of 1