ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 pm

This is where you will be voting each time you go to Tribal Council.

VOTING

A couple things:
- Please devote one post to each vote.
- I will make sure each Tribal Council is numbered, so please indicate which Tribal Council the vote is for (i.e. "Tribal Council 5").
- Please include a reason for your vote.

An example vote:

Tribal Council 1:
I'm voting for Charlie Bucket, because he just gets on everyone's nerves, and he's not an especially valuable asset.

BOOT-LIST

In this game, if you do not vote, you receive a vote against yourself. To prevent this from happening, you are encouraged (but not required) to create what is called a boot-list. A boot-list is a list of everyone on your tribe, ordered according to which one you would like to see voted off first. #1 should represent the person you want to see voted off first, and the last person on the list should be the person you want to keep in the game the most.

In the event that you do not place a vote, I will check to see if you have a boot-list. If you do, I will count the first name on the list as your vote, and you will not receive a self-vote.

If you create a boot-list, update it whenever necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 pm

Week 14: Boot List

First being who I want out the most and last person who I want out the least.

2. Cam
1. Brant

Last edited by Kenya on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:30 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:41 am

Tribal Council 2:

I vote for Sarah

Because she hasn't been around, I don't know her, and she hasn't really helped with any challenges and everyone seems to agree on this vote. She's a waste of space, see ya and good riddance!
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:12 am

Tribal Council 5:

I vote for Cournojo

Because I feel he hasn't been pulling his weight as much as the rest of the tribe has. I also feel he's been pissing off most of the tribe. He's been trying to make multiple alliances and he has been caught and has no idea. It's rather frustrating, therefore he just needs to go. I just feel I can't trust him as much as I can trust the rest of the tribe so far.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:45 am

Tribal Council 6:

I vote for Travis

Because he's too dangerous to have in the game. I mean we get a swap and he instantly is trying to throw me under the bus to the people from the other tribe. It's like what is wrong with you? Than he tries to attack me through my friends? Is he seriously nuts? I think maybe a little. I mean I actually like him and all but I don't think he should be playing these games. He's not loyal, nor is he trustworthy by any means. He is a snake and I should have listened to those around me that told me that in the first place. But alas, I hope he is the one that leaves and not any of my allies. Bye bye Travis, it was nice getting to know you.. sorta.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:47 am

Tribal Council 8:

I vote for Kyle

Because he's the person I am LEAST connected with, we never talk. We never really have.. plus the conversations we have had.. have just been boring. Plus he's a huge threat on top of all that. I'm not really sure why, but he just is. Plus everyone seems to agree that he needs to go. See ya Kyle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Tribal Council 9:

I vote for Pete

Because I feel my connections and alliances with everyone else are much stronger. Plus I feel if it gets down to the final 5 that he'd send a vote my way over anyone else because him and I NEVER talk and if you can't put effort into communicating with me.. you must leave. Smile Plus he's just like never around.. so I feel this is the best decision for me and the other vote is apparently for Deet and I refuse to vote Deet at this point in time.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am

Tribal Council 10:

I vote for Cory

Because he's just the easiest person to vote right now. I honestly don't have any personal issues with Cory anymore and this vote is by far not a personal one by any means. I hope that he doesn't take it that way. It's just the easiest thing to do right now. Everyone seems to be on the same page with this idea therefore I need to stay strong with it. Plus I just need to make sure our numbers stay in check. Taking out Cory just gets rid of any possibility of someone switching on us. It's basically the safe vote for this round. Sorry Cory, it's really no hard feelings what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Tribal Council 11:

I vote for Sadie

Because she's been trying to turn my alliance against me by talking to the ones I'm the closest with and telling them to vote me out. Whatever Sadie, you shouldn't be leaving this round. It should be deet but alas I really do wish it was you, I don't want to put up with your BS another round but that's life right?
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Tribal Council 12:

I vote for Sadie

Because I'm sure she's trying to get people to possibly vote me.. she tried hard to turn my allies against me a couple rounds ago, she's just over due, she needs to go. Plus she is a threat to win the game because of being the last of her original tribe.
Back to top Go down
Kenya
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
Kenya

Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:15 am

Tribal Council 13:

I vote for Brant

Because I have to vote for one of you. I am positive you won't be leaving. You know how I feel and where I stand on this whole situation. I know that you will understand. I <3 you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 1