ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council Votes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Tribal Council Votes Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 9:33 pm

This is where you will be voting each time you go to Tribal Council.

VOTING

A couple things:
- Please devote one post to each vote.
- I will make sure each Tribal Council is numbered, so please indicate which Tribal Council the vote is for (i.e. "Tribal Council 5").
- Please include a reason for your vote.

An example vote:

Tribal Council 1:
I'm voting for Charlie Bucket, because he just gets on everyone's nerves, and he's not an especially valuable asset.

BOOT-LIST

In this game, if you do not vote, you receive a vote against yourself. To prevent this from happening, you are encouraged (but not required) to create what is called a boot-list. A boot-list is a list of everyone on your tribe, ordered according to which one you would like to see voted off first. #1 should represent the person you want to see voted off first, and the last person on the list should be the person you want to keep in the game the most.

In the event that you do not place a vote, I will check to see if you have a boot-list. If you do, I will count the first name on the list as your vote, and you will not receive a self-vote.

If you create a boot-list, update it whenever necessary.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:07 am

Tribal council 1:

I am voting for Harvey. I really wish I had a chance to talk to him because a detective from Bar Harbor sounds amazing, but that's the problem. You don't have AIM, so its hard to communicate with you and you barely participated in the challenge (one post that did not even count). I will be sad if you go because I really wanted to chat with you about the amazingness of Maine! Nevertheless, someone has to go and its better at this point that its someone who doesn't contribute as much.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:02 pm

Tribal Council 3:

I am voting for Kyle. Someone has to go. He couldn't post a single candy last challenge claiming the world cup kept him away. THE WORLD CUP HAS COMMERCIALS! I am a little worried that he got something in the glass elevator that will save him if we try to vote him off, but better to get him now then later.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 pm

Tribal Council 4:

Wow this is happening way too often. I am voting Ben (sandstorm) because he is going away for a long time. He is a great person and a great player, but unfortunately the timing just isn't going to work out for him and he will not be able to help our tribe.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Tribal Council 6:

Let's see. I'm gonna vote Travis because that is what Cory and Kyle have been saying. I haven't gotten a chance to talk to Deet yet and I trust him most, but I think he would so the same as them.

I may change this, but maybe not
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 9:53 am

Tribal Council 8:

I'm voting Kyle. He is abrasive. He plays dirty, which is fine, but I feel like he will play against me. Plus it will be an easier vote because the original Snozzys and Horns seem to agree on it.

"Welcome, Scrumdiddlyumptious Tribe,
to your first Tribal Council as a newly formed, single Tribe. From here
on out, you'll be competing for what's around Sadie's neck: Individual
Immunity"

This sentence kind of creeped me out like OMG is everyone gonna try to steal my necklaces!!! I just have a picture in my mind of you saying that and everyone swarming me and choking me.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Tribal Council 9:

I vote Pete. I never had the chance to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:47 pm

Tribal COuncil 10:

I vote Cory. Everyone else is doing it, I'm doing it too so they will like me. It is like middle school all over again.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Tribal Council 11:

I vote Cam because he is the biggest threat in this game. I have a sneaking suspicion that I am going to be out this round, so my vote is not going to matter.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Jane
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Sadie Jane

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:56 pm

i vote CAm and can'tbe at a 9 pm sunday challegne if i am still around...if cam has immunit i ote bryan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council Votes   Tribal Council Votes Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council Votes
Page 1 of 1