ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank all the winner

Go down 
+2
RYAN!
cournojo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Rank all the winner Empty
PostSubject: Rank all the winner   Rank all the winner EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:17 am

S5: Brian Heidik: Dominated his season like no one else
S13: Yul Know: The BEST strategical player to ever be. Total package, genuine, brilliant and strong.
S10: Tom Westman: Dominated physically like no other winner and was a true HERO
S1: Richard Hatch: The first true strategist
S15: Todd Herzog: Great mastermind who was thinking ahead and was great to manipulate people. Did take a few risk also.
S9: Chris Daugherty: Maybe the winner that overcame the biggest obstable.
S16: Parvati Shallow: She did play great, not as mush as S20, but she was running the show the whole time.
S3: Ethan Zohn: Nicest guys to win ever, his strategy will always be underrated (come on he managed to keep Tom and Lex in line)
S18: JT Thomas: Great winners, should be higher than Ethan, but Ethan is my favorite of all time. He's the Ethan improved.
S6: Jenna Morasca: Very similar to Parvati in my mind. The best of her season with Rob C.
S14: Earl Jones: Good overall player, nothing bad nothing great. Very well balance
S11: Danni Boatwright: Did win the most important Reward ever and did use it wisely. She came up big in big situation
S20: Sandra Diaz-Twine: Still do not deserve in my mind, but at least she shown some sparks this season
S2: Tina Wesson: The first real Under the Radar winner
S17: Bob Crowley: One of the worst case and one of the worst class in term of strategic plays. Still the fake idols was great.
S12: Aras Basomthing: Nothing special about his gameplay. At least, he wasnt under the radar.
S8: Amber Mariano: She was GREAT, but Rob Mariano was a lot more deserving
S19: Nathalie White: The proof that today people are voting AGAINST someone in the final and not FOR someone
S7: Sandra Diaz-Twine: The great Under the Radar ever. Do nothing except siding with the majority.
S4: Vecepia Towery: One of the worst ever

I think it'S pretty obvious that I do not like Under the radar lol.
Back to top Go down
RYAN!
Stardust
Stardust
RYAN!

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Rank all the winner   Rank all the winner EmptyTue May 18, 2010 2:10 pm

I'm being lazy and don't feel like posting my entire list/reasonings right now, but I do know it would differ from yours, probably a lot. And Bob would more than likely be at the bottom, mostly for the reason that he did almost nothing and had another player playing for him to win instead of herself.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rank all the winner   Rank all the winner EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:57 pm

Jenna = Skag
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Rank all the winner   Rank all the winner EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:38 pm

1. S7 - Sandra Diaz-Twine, she is seriously one of my favorite players ever!
2. S20 - Sandra Diaz-Twine, seriously, she is amazing!
3. S1 - Richard Hatch, he really made the game what it is today, it may have evolved but the groundwork was created by him.
4. S15 - Todd Herzog, I really liked the way he played the game
5. S6 - Jenna Morasca, I think she played a lot better than people give her credit
6. S12 - Aras Baskauskas, this choice probably differs from a lot but I liked him and the way he played.
7. S10 - Tom Westman, he dominated and won, total props
8. S16 - Parvati Shallow, she has my respect, she played great her 2nd and was good her 3rd time. Her 1st time wasn't that great but that's all good.
9. S3 - Ethan Zohn, I like Ethan but he is honestly so-so to me as a player
10. S9 - Chris Daugherty, I feel like he is underrated a lot, he won after being the only guy in the top 7, that is very impressive.
11. S18 - JT Thomas, I like him but then again I don't. Just not sure about him.
12. S14 - Earl Jones, I liked him okay, but he wasn't really good either, mediocre winner for a mediocre season
13. S11 - Danni Boatwright, she was alright but a bit boring as well
14. S19 - Natalie White, I liked her and feel she was overshadowed by Russell in the editing but played a better game than people give her credit for.
15. S5 - Brian Heidik, I'm sorry but I feel he is nothing great. He wasn't memorable, and played a game way too similar to Richard Hatch that if not for the late merge twist would never have worked out. He is a joke of a winner and it saddens me the praise he gets.
16. S2 - Tina Wessen, I hate Tina, always have and always will though prefered her winning over Colby.
17. S13 - Yul Kwon, I honestly never finished this season so I may be missing something but he bored me big time
18. S8 - Amber Brkich Mariano, I am still not over the fact that she beat Boston Rob, that was a case of the jury voting against someone
19. S4 - Vecepia Towery, I absolutely HATE Vee, and am going to leave it at that, cause I really have a problem with the way she played the game.
20. S17 - Bob Crowley, now I really like Bob but he didn't play the game until long after the merge, and that is the whole reason Neleh lost Marquesas, this makes him the least deserving winner in the history of the show.

I'm sure my opinions aren't going to be popular with some, but they are mine
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rank all the winner   Rank all the winner EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Once I catch up on all the seasons, I might just do this Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jordan
Winner
Winner
Jordan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rank all the winner   Rank all the winner EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:45 am

I'd definitely have to refresh myself before doing this, but someday will get around to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.tengaged.com/user/jdsurvivor/thanks
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank all the winner   Rank all the winner Empty

Back to top Go down

Rank all the winner
Page 1 of 1