ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- MAFIA - (private game)

Go down 
+6
sand storm
Pete
keyboardguy
MikeNIkers
dj
Musicmuse
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

- MAFIA - (private game) Empty
PostSubject: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Whispering Springs had always been a relatively quiet town. Sure, it had the occasional jay-walker or parking violation, but for the most part it was a serene little getaway tucked safely away from the bustling cities.

That all changed one Autumn morning when the Mayor of Whispering Springs was found swimming in a pool of his own blood in the Town Hall.

Oh, I'm sorry. I haven't introduced myself. My name is Michael, and I'm the sheriff of Whispering Springs. It's my job to ensure that peace and prosperity are maintained here, which brings me to the point at hand.

One of you is a cold-blooded murderer.

I've gathered you all together because you've made the short list of suspects. I need all of your help to clear your own names and help me bring this killer to justice.

I can elaborate and tell you that the Mayor wasn't exactly innocent, either. It seems he got caught up with a chapter of the Mafia from the big city. It seems they came to collect on some outstanding gambling debts.

Furthermore, I've enlisted a private detective to help me in my investigation. Hopefully he'll help identify the killer and convince you all of his or her identity.

Lastly, I've included a nurse in th line-up. Hopefully this individual can stop some of the bloodshed I inevitably see on the horizon.

Here's a list of all of my suspects... meaning you guys... so you can keep track with all of these new (or perhaps familiar) faces.

Cory
Deetster
djqwiksilver
keyboardguy
Mike 'N Ike V 20.0
Pete
Sandstorm
Stacie
Trevor

This starts your first interrogation. Please come up with a consensus as to who you all think the killer is, and that person will be taken into custody (and removed from the game). you have until 1PM EST tomorrow to submit your vote PUBLICLY in this thread. You are allowed to change your vote as many times as you'd like up until 1 PM EST tomorrow.

Any further questions, please ask.

(There was some confusion with when Special Roles do their task. It will always be during the Night phase.)
Back to top Go down
https://orgplanet.forumotion.com
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm

Hello everyone...

*looks over shoulder*
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:13 pm

Hey folks!

Anyone want to admit to being the mafia and maks this easy for us? - MAFIA - (private game) 591397
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Hahaha somehow I doubt it's going to be that easy, Mike. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:15 pm

yeah I agree, there's no way it'll be that easy but you can wish right
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Whenever you guys decide to cast your vote, format it in this way:

I vote for _______.
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Hi all! My AIM is Sandstorm6299, if needed.

Muse, is it compulsory to vote? Since we don't know anyone's motives on the first day, it feel it won't be beneficial to just vote someone of yet.
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:34 am

No, you're not forced to vote.

You don't have to do anything at all, actually.

The Mafia will take care of trimming the fat if none of you choose to.

Get aquainted, if you'd like. For one of you, this is the last time you'll see the light of day.

I am, however, extending the dealine since it's day one. You have until 10PM EST Tuesday night to submit (or not) your vote. (Votes are public, remember. You're to post them in this thread (or not).)

Happy hunting!

(If no one votes, then you as a group elect to NOT expell anyone from the game... for this round)
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:51 pm

Do you need a majority vote?

I vote for Stacie. Her and her dolphin hedges freak me out.
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:59 pm

(The person with the MOST votes will be the one chosen. It does NOT have to be the majority.)
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 pm

I always hate the first round because someone gets eliminated without any reason really.

I'm going to join DJ and vote Stacie even though I'd rather we didn't eliminate someone in the first round so we all get a real chance to play the game
Back to top Go down
MikeNIkers
Star Emerald
Star Emerald
MikeNIkers

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Well, just haven't heard from you, so...

I vote for Stacie. - MAFIA - (private game) 139243
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:00 pm

And so, with three votes, STACIE is taken away for interrogation.

Unfortunately, I have a meeting with my superior. That means you guys will ahve to stay here alone tonight.

This starts your first NIGHT round. Townspeople... pray for salvation! The Mafia, Detective, and Nurse have work to do.

Sweet Dreams!

(This round will end when I've recieved PMs from the special roles, or at 10PM Wednesday if any of the roles elect to not use thier special power.)
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:12 pm

hey everyone, sorry i didn't vote. my aim is bestmistake49 Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 3:25 pm

The next morning, the remaining suspects all gathered back in the interrogation room.... except for one.

Michael arrived a couple minutes late and confirmed everyone's worst suspicions.

"Sorry for my absense," he started curtly. "Seems this morning we found a body. As you can see, Sandstorm is not present today. That's because he was found gutted in his his jail cell."

He paused for a moment to let this news sink in.

"Obviously you can all guess how my interrogation of Stacie went, then. She had an airtight alibi, and has been dropped from my suspect list. We're down a couple people already and the Mafia shows no signs of stopping."

He leaves the room with the parting words, "I'd figure out who's to blame if you hope to live another day."

This starts the second DAYTIME round. Feel free to discuss who you think the Mafia is and submit your vote if you'd like. You have until 10PM EST tomorrow night (Thursday) to do this. The person with the most votes will be interrogated privately (removed from the game).

Happy Hunting!
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:42 pm

Cory
Deetster
djqwiksilver
keyboardguy
Mike 'N Ike V 20.0
Pete
Trevor

Well we're down to 7.
Back to top Go down
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:58 pm

aw you got to be kidding! i will haunt you guys till the killer is found!!! oooooooOoooo
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:59 am

I gotta cast my vote for TREVOR this round.
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:49 am

DJ, do you have a particular reason to suspect Trevor?
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:56 am

Nope, just a shot in the dark.
Back to top Go down
keyboardguy
Star Burst
Star Burst
keyboardguy

Horse

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:14 am

Seeing as we don't have a whole lot to go on, that actually makes a lot of sense to me.

I vote for TREVOR as well this round. Sorry! Sad

Last edited by keyboardguy on Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:16 am

as much as I hate to see Trevor go, it's as good a guess as any really, so my vote is for TREVOR as well Sad
Back to top Go down
Trevor
Star Burst
Star Burst
Trevor

Snake

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 12:33 pm

Um... ok, whatever. I'll vote for DJ. just a "shot" in the dark
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/warped.rationale
sand storm
Stardust
Stardust
sand storm

Cat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 1:29 pm

are ghosts allowed to contribute to discussions? perhaps give "literary visions"?
Back to top Go down
Musicmuse
Admin
Admin
Musicmuse

Rat

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 10:44 pm

No. No visions, and no hauntings from the grave, please Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - MAFIA - (private game)   - MAFIA - (private game) Empty

Back to top Go down

- MAFIA - (private game)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next