ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread

Go down 
+4
Doggerz
Enchantress
Kenya
Thian
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:02 am

let me defend myself for making that stupid decision. I never felt that Cam was the werewolf in the first place and really felt uneasy voting for him, but then Kenya said what she said, and then Professor MoMo said what he said and it all made sense to me, I guess I was so focused on not making the wrong choice that I made the wrong choice, it really was a stupid move looking back on it but how was I supposed to know.

Oh well, I'm retarded, time to move on lol
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:07 am

Pete wrote:
let me defend myself for making that stupid decision. I never felt that Cam was the werewolf in the first place and really felt uneasy voting for him, but then Kenya said what she said, and then Professor MoMo said what he said and it all made sense to me, I guess I was so focused on not making the wrong choice that I made the wrong choice, it really was a stupid move looking back on it but how was I supposed to know.

Oh well, I'm retarded, time to move on lol

Awh pete, don't worry its all harmless fun. Smile you really aren't retarded, otherwise we'd have to put you in a room full of bright lights and shiney objects.....wait...I need to create this. it will be a gold mine....*Grabs drool bucket and helmet*
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:16 am

Oh no, Pete, I think you made a rational choice...honestly I think that if I really thought 2 wolves were up there I would have stuck with the one already nominated too.

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Bryan
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Bryan

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:47 pm

haha thanks for the vote, Jacijs!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:31 pm

Rear Admiral MoMo wrote:
Oh no, Pete, I think you made a rational choice...honestly I think that if I really thought 2 wolves were up there I would have stuck with the one already nominated too.

Maybe.

Get real. Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 Lol Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 871743 Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 35478 Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 837173
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:50 pm

I said maybe, HAHAHAHA!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:02 pm

looking back on it, I agree I made a bad choice, but oh well haha, it's all in good fun. Can't wait for the next game :D
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:50 pm

its coming up soon guys Smile ! im excited to get this thing rolling soon!
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:07 pm

Pete wrote:
looking back on it, I agree I made a bad choice, but oh well haha, it's all in good fun. Can't wait for the next game :D

I agree, Pete. And I didn't mean it maliciously. Thanks for being a good sport, lol.
Back to top Go down
Enchantress
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Enchantress

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 11:11 pm

Kenya wrote:
Thanks Jacijs and congrats on MOTW as well as VP! Smile

Thanks, Kenya! I just had MOTW explained to me, lol. I had no idea!
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:26 am

Jacijs wrote:
Kenya wrote:
Thanks Jacijs and congrats on MOTW as well as VP! Smile

Thanks, Kenya! I just had MOTW explained to me, lol. I had no idea!

Lolz, I can just imagine you all smiling and being all, heyyy thats great....oh my god I love MOTW...and in your head bein all like. get this god damn thing off me.....really...its unflattering... ..wait member of the week?...ohhhhhh oh okay now I like it.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2010 8:34 am

oh I knew it wasn't malicious at all haha, its all good Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:17 pm

WEREWOLF 3 TIMBER VALLEY SIGN UPS WILL START ON FRIDAY!

Check the promote control for a small clip
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Werewolf 3 Timber Valley Sign ups

https://orgplanet.forumotion.com/galaxy-games-f7/werewolf-3-timber-valley-official-sign-ups-t2693.htm

Past Players Welcome, New players welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread   Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Werewolf 2 - Reunion Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2