ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility

Go down 
+4
Jessica Hamby
Zack
dj
Pete
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:42 pm

FORKS
ALICE + BELLA + EDWARD + JACOB + MIKE

^JACOB ~ So wow, Mike found the hidden immunity idol and played it and James is gone. Honestly, I don't care. I know Edward loved James, but I guess there little love affair is out of this game a bit before the rest of us expected it to be. At this point, things have just been made easier for us if anything. Me, Alice, and Bella have a solid alliance, and it is clear that the weaklings are Edward and Mike. Mike definitely dodged a bullet, and really did blindside us all, but he in no way has gained my respect. Knowing Mike, that idol must have been the easiest thing to find, cause there is no way that lazy bum did any true work to get that thing. Hopefully that will be the last shock that we have to deal with here, because I can't have disturbances like that in my game.

^EDWARD ~ I'd rather be with the other tribe than this sorry lot of losers

^MIKE ~ Today, we find treemail for our next Challenge. Looks to be like some sort of guessing game. I'm not too good at these, but we'll see how it plays out! Hopefully the other tribe will give me the idol clue again, and hopefully with me being here to contribute, the tribe will win for once! Go Forks! But I hope we pull this off otherwise. The morale of the tribe is down after losing two in a row, so we need this win. Working at camp absorbs energy, but we can push through it.

BON TEMPS
BILL + ERIC + JASON + JESSICA + LAFAYETTE + SAM + SOOKIE

^SAM ~ I just discovered something disheartening. Luckily this is an alias game. Edward is playing in this game. He hates me and always tries to vote me out. I'm going to get him voted out as soon as possible. He's a huge threat and has won game after game after game at another site we both frequent. Anyways...another confessional later. I just had to post that for now as I made that discovering while trotting through Galaxy Games.

^JESSICA ~ Oh this is so boring. I hate being on a tribe that keeps winning. I hate being on a tribe that keeps losing too, but no one talks to me on this tribe...not that I will make any effort to talk to them. I was just hoping I'd see where I stood with things if we had to go to Tribal Council. Either I'd be voted off, people would come to me about voting, or no one would come to me and I'd know there was an alliance somewheres. This is very different than I've ever played the game before, it's boring but I'm enjoying it because it requires minimal effort.

^BILL ~ My tribe does it's duty and minds it's own business. Not much drama for the camera's.

^JASON ~ The members of my tribe are fantastic and all pretty talkative. I do not ever want to go to tribal because it will suck huge testicles.

^JESSICA ~ Sookie, Don't give a shit about you, as far as I see you do absolutely nothing. You did shit in the first challenge, shit in the second challenge, and Sam gave you a sheet of answers for the third challenge so even though you posted you did shit in that. You're about as useful as the real Sookie.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
The Final Twelve, it is time for another immunity challenge!

Tonight is a simple trivia challenge, however it won't be as simple as just searching the answers as for each question I need pictures that corresponds to your answer.

Each person is responsible to complete this in their Diary Room. I also would like different images by each person, duplicate images will cost you 10 points off your score. Each question is worth 5 points each.

1 - Name two other movies that the actress who plays Bella Swan appears in
2 - What was the first major movie that the actor who plays Edward Cullen is in
3 - The actor portraying Jacob Black started out with a 3D movie, what was it called and who'd he play?
4 - What state is the actor that portrays James from?
5 - What is the name of the fourth Twilight book?
6 - What town is Twilight largely taking place?
7 - Who almost played Jacob Black in the sequel?
8 - Who are the three most popular actors from the second Twilight movie?
9 - True Blood takes place in what fictitious town, and in what state?
10 - The lead actress in True Blood won an academy award at a young age, for what movie?
11 - What is the name of the superhero that Sookie played before True Blood?
12 - Where is the actress that plays Tara from?
13 - What time period is Eric Northman from?
14 - How old is Jessica?
15 - Who raised Sookie and Jason Stackhouse?
16 - What is Bill Compton's wife's name from before he was turned?

and yes I want pictures for EVERY answer, meaning if there are two answers to a question, I want two pictures. You can post links to the pictures if need be.

While Forks really got it together and worked hard with Mike, Bella, Jacob and Alice all doing their part to complete the challenge, but Edward tells them in the middle of the challenge that he can't do it and for them to vote him out.

RESULTS

First off I am going to say one tribe dominated over another but that one made some mistakes that have cost them points. Will this be enough to help the other tribe. Plus one person made the mistake of not posting their answers in their diary room and instead posted them in their tribes forum, these answers do not count, as it is stated in the beginning of the challenge, answers were to be posted in your diary rooms.

So without further ado, results.

FORKS
Alice Cullen earned 100 points
Jacob Black earned 90 points
Mike Newton earned 95 points
Edward Cullen earned 0 points
Bella Swan earned 0 points

FINAL SCORE ~ 285 points

BON TEMPS
Bill Compton earned 80 points
Eric Northman earned 85 points
Lafayette Reynolds earned 100 points
Sam Merlotte earned 90 points
Sookie Stackhouse earned 85 points

Due to multiple uses of the same photos. Bon Temps lost 30 points

FINAL SCORE ~ 410

With that BON TEMPS WINS THEIR THIRD IMMUNITY CHALLENGE IN A ROW!!!

Lafayette Reynolds, you received the highest score on your tribe therefore you need to pick someone from the Forks tribe to receive the Hidden Immunity Idol clue...

LAFAYETTE ~ I choose Bella

Forks, I'll be seeing you at tribal council yet again tomorrow.
Head back to your camp and you'll hear more from me soon

BON TEMPS
BILL + ERIC + JASON + JESSICA + LAFAYETTE + SAM + SOOKIE

^LAFAYETTE ~ So far I think the game has been going well for me and my tribe. We are 3 for 3, which is pretty good, we'll be at 7-4 next round, which is amazing. I'm trying to make my way into Eric's good graces, that way I just have one more connection on my side. Me and Jason have been talking, but not enough, lol.

^JASON ~ Awesome. As usual. Though I sat this out, because I've been away at Disney World. Smile But they rocked it out, scoring major points and won easily even with some penalties. The other tribe is just getting weaker the further we get into this game. Another win for Bon Temps, another Forker bites the dust. WEAK!! Haha, they just keep losing members! It really sucks for them, I think our tribe just got players that are stronger in challenges. I feel that we're more active/dedicated too.

JASON ~ Hey everyone! I'm back and ready for action. Sorry I couldn't participate in that last challenge, but we needed to sit people out anyhow, so that was perfect! 3 Forkers down, 4 to go. Let's Pagong those suckers!

SAM ~ I totally agree.

JESSICA ~ Jason's got the right idea here! We can and surely will! I hope the next Immunity Challenge is something team based because they obviously can't get that together.

^BILL ~ It's must be embarassing for those little kids at Forks, but I want to do them a service, and try to pep them up. There is nothing shameful about being defeated by a superior force. You are like a high school team, taking on a team from the NFL. To just show up and try is worthy of praise. Same shit, different round. Things are pretty much as they should be, Bon Temps dominating, Forks disintegrating. As a group, we did well. Sure we messed up a bit here and there, but otherwise, things went our way. People contributed what they needed to, and no one srewed up royally.

^SAM ~ My tribe seemed a little challenged in avoiding posting pictures that other people had already posted. It was completely ridiculous that Lafayette/Bill had some of the same pictures because they were the first two to go and why wouldn't Lafayette have checked over Bill's stuff. They also should have ensured their images worked properly because some of them didn't. It cost us points. Luckily we still won. Eric and I worked together and gave Sookie an entire submission just so that Sookie would do the damn thing. Otherwise who knows if she would have even done it. Overall I've got the same thoughts about my tribe as I did last round. I'm just glad that Sookie participated (even though Eric and I did the work for her) and I think we all work together very very well as a tribe. I hope the members of my tribe are loyal when it comes to any switches or merges but obviously me having that thought means I think some of my tribe members are untrustworthy and would jump ship at the merge.

^JESSICA ~ WHY DO WE KEEP WINNING??? and WHY DO THEY KEEP LOSING??? Seriously though, they suck. I was planning on trying to jump ship to them when the merge came, you know, just for funsies, but that is just so not an option because it wouldn't effect ANYTHING. I hope something interesting happens this next round and it isn't just "Hey look...Treemail! Bon Temps wins immunity again, no one says anything important to each other in the tribe. Mother Forkers vote someone out. Hey look...Treemail."

FORKS
ALICE + BELLA + EDWARD + JACOB + MIKE

^BELLA ~ HAHAHA. My plan worked so well it's insane. I wanted to be seen as weak by BON TEMPS by posting my answer where it wasn't suppose to and get 0 points, while my tribe still see me working and being strong. Edward did help me without knowing since he clearly told us he WASN'T going to try. Now I have the IDOL lol....WORK 100%..Will not use it tonight where I do have a little fear, but I am not playing to finish 5th or 4th. I will need the idol to turn the game around at the merge.

^JACOB ~ I couldn't believe it. The challenge is only partially over, though I can see how it appears there was no point, but we still had time, and Edward just throws his hands up and says, I'm done, vote me out. I mean, I understand if your head is not in the game for a moment, I'll tell you for what it's worth, my head really wasn't either, but there's not performing, and then there's performing, and then there's this weird layer that now he's pulling in. He comes and says that he's just not doing it, and he's ready to go. Period. Mike had this exact same rub on me, that he was gonna half-ass stuff, and not want to be in this game, and as far as I was concerned once we go back to tribal it was going to be Mike's ass going, cause what has he done to prove he wants to be here? But this time around I see him attempting to haul ass, and he did play an idol, he knew we were voting him out, and that idol, finding it, using it, was his way of saying, don't vote me out. Then Edward tells us too vote him out. I dunno, but that's something that makes your rethink things. Only issue is, if we're gonna lose, we're gonna probably lose with or without either of em. Is it better to keep someone who won't fight? Going into a merge situation I'm sure Edward would appear initially more threatening then Mike regardless of his behavior, and I see myself as being the initial threat when entering any mix-up situation with the Bon Temps. I dunno though, there's a whole lot to consider about one players impact on the game, interpretations, and other peoples opinions. Things aren't going well, and I know it, that's the bottom line.

^EDWARD ~ Bella is a cock-teasing bitch who needs to go

^ALICE ~ Not surprised. Our tribe apparently just sucks. that. much. Wow, Edward publicly asked to be voted off. Sounds good to me. What's with these people? *eyeroll*

^BELLA ~ Here we are again. Going to tribal council. My tribe really sucks. Edward DID quit during the last challenge and need to go. I do have a solid F3 alliance with Jacob and Alice, but again, we will be heavily outnumbered. I don't know what to do to gain control, we'll see later.

^JACOB ~ Excuse me a minute, let me check my schedule...ah, Immunity challenge number three...another epic fail by the Forks tribe...let's see, do we have the time for that?....Hmmm, yes, yes we do! Alright, I'll pencil in an epic fail right there, nice. Really though? What the hell. Edward and Bella...destroyed that competition. Honestly. I thought I was performing bad, and sure, Mike and Alice may have outdid me, but who completes almost everything, and then doesn't finish the challenge. Bella was RIGHT THERE, and then doesn't gain us any points? Honestly? Come the hell on. I mean, 1 loss, okay fine. 2 losses. Whoa, we're the losers, okay though, let's do it. Three? That's just sad. It is sad. I dunno where we're gonna go from here, and it's good to be the underdog, and in a position of weakness to distract attention, but this is just TOO weak. We've gotta shape up, and this vote definitely will surprise someone I'm sure. And I don't see an idol screwing it up again. I think the other tribe is just on a roll, and hopefully it'll mean they are confident, and careless down the road. I think that there are only like one of two good people over here, and everyone else is just not cutting it in any major way. There is so much fat to cut, it's quite sad.

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game tonight.

First off some questions:

Mike, Who is the leader of your tribe?

MIKE ~ I would say that we do not have a leader. Our tribe works well together. Kind of like a machine. Despite being inactive, I made a huge comeback and managed to pick up the 2nd best score of the tribe. I am happy I helped them out, and I will definitely be voting on performance on the challenges tonight.

Alice, Going forward after this tribal council, do you think that your tribe has a shot at turning things around?

ALICE ~ I think that we stand a better chance after every Tribal we go to. Unfortunately, we've had quite a bit of fat to trim, and I think that whether it looks like it or not, we're getting stronger and stronger with each Tribal Council behind us. After all, you're only ever as strong as your weakest link...

Jacob, Why can't your tribe win a challenge?

JACOB ~ Alice is absolutely right, we are getting stronger, there is just something about it, i don't know, we're just not quite there. I would like to hope after this we will be there, but ya know what, who knows. Things just aren't going our way, and I just hope there is a way to pick the pieces up. We are definitely the underdogs here, but if we can pull ourselves up from this, that acceleration is nothing that the Bon Temps could match.

Edward, You seem to have given up on the game, why is this?

EDWARD ~ Because my tribe sucks. With the exception of 1 or 2 people.....sorry? I really don't see the Forks tribe winning a single IC. Lets get real Host, there are 14 people in this game. The others are so active. Even had I worked my ass off to post a score we still would have gotten our asses handed to us. Idk, I don't think of myself as a quitter...but I cant allow myself to just go into a merge, down, and be picked off.

Bella, You made a mistake in the challenge, why should you not be voted out this round?

BELLA ~ The answer is simple. I shouldn't be voted out because we have one member that did completely quit and even told us that we sucks. Sorry, Edward to put you on the spot like that, but you are not into this game at all and need to go. You are completely right saying that the other tribe are really active. Did you help us in that regards?????? And we almost voted out Mike before you last time. I am really happy that Mike is still around camp because HE DID NOT QUIT!!!!!! And saying our tribe sucks is not really sharp in my mind

EDWARD ~ I havent quit asshole. Jeez Bella maybe you should shut your trap. Are you stupid or something? Oh. Wait. You DID the competition but were too retarded to do it RIGHT. A fuck up like that is unforgivable...can you blame me for having no faith in this tribe when we have an ignorant SLUT like you on it? Honestly, I would much rather take my chances with Bon Temps than with you losers.

ALICE ~ I don't really understand where your extremely hostility towards this tribe is coming from. I can name plenty of people on this tribe who have busted their asses on multiple occasions. The other tribe is just better than us. It happens. It's part of the game. Sometimes you're on a tribe that doesn't mesh as well as the other tribe. Is it frustrating? You bet. Is it a reason to accept defeat? Hell no. I'm gonna keep fighting tooth and nail to win one of these challenges, and I'm not the only one. And PS - I just looked through our tribe's challenge forums, and you haven't really appeared to do anything for us. I don't know how you get off telling us we suck when you scored 20/75 points in the first challenge, didn't appear to make a single post to help us out in the second challenge, and as we can clearly see, didn't do the third one at all. Then you have the nerve to come in here and insult someone who has worked hard? What kind of game are you playing, dude?

BELLA ~ I just think his head is not in the game and that he's trying to cause all the damage possible before leaving.

EDWARD ~ Im Edward. I'm the motherlovin STAR of this game baby. Who are you all again? Aside from Bella and Jacob ya'll got ZERO street cred. Sorry I was off being famous while you all were busting yo asses, And you all better be careful with your votes, I'd hate to whip out an idol and really ruin it for you

It's time for the votes...

Starting with Penalty votes.

CHALLENGE PENALTY
EDWARD

That is 1 automatic vote for Edward.
Next up is the official votes.
But first...
Do we have a hidden immunity idol being played?...
No we don't, so moving on...

Now onto the votes:

EDWARD
EDWARD
ALICE
EDWARD
EDWARD

meaning with 5 votes...

EDWARD, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

Edward Cullen was played by Zack! Thanks for playing
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:49 pm

Jessica is a cunt, whoever she is.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Lol sorry for the hostility guys. I was going through a lot personally then and didn't really have the time/energy for a game. I PM'd most of you saying not to take it personally and I was just dressing it up for the episodes...so yeah :D
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm

djqwiksilver wrote:

Damn right.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:35 pm

Oh boy. These episodes. Bill is like my favorite person in the world right now. I don't think I've ever loled at anyone's confessionals so much before.

But the beginning of this game was really frustrating, always winning, never having a chance to do anything fun, and no one seeming to want to talk ever. Though, like I said, I wasn't going to put any effort into that myself, so, we shall see what other people are saying next round. That's the fun part.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Hahaha. I hate my rants with scattered typos.

Bill is amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Edward: "Bella is a cock-teasing bitch who needs to go".

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 12:14 am

Biggest Surprise of the Episode: Edward has a cock!
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:48 am

Jessica Hamby wrote:
djqwiksilver wrote:

Damn right.

Still I love you u tho
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:27 am

when the next episode?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:57 am

soon, maybe tonight, or tomorrow, sorry work has been crazy lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility   OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 3 ~ Extreme Hostility
Page 1 of 1