ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!

Go down 
+7
Doug
Jason
dj
finklestein
cournojo
Bill Compton
Pete
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! Empty
PostSubject: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:05 pm

FORKS
ALICE + BELLA + EDWARD + JACOB + MIKE

^BELLA ~ This game is so fun and so easy lol Jacob and I are so close I trust him 99.9%.

BON TEMPS
BILL + ERIC + JASON + JESSICA + LAFAYETTE + SAM + SOOKIE

^JASON ~ I wonder if there will be a twist any time soon. I'm having a great time on this tribe, but there are almost always twists in survivor games. It'll be interesting trying to get to know some Forks members if our tribes get shuffled. And it'll make the game more even as far as ability and strength among tribes. I hope I'm wrong about my feeling. I like not having to go to tribal!

^SAM ~ I'm going to message Jason tonight and talk about how we need to stick together, Hopefully start up an alliance with him.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Welcome everyone to your next challenge.

Before the challenge, I need everyone to drop their buffs! I need everyone to pick a color. There are six colors and two may pick the same color but no more than that.

*They all pick*

Blue ~ Sam + Bella
Red ~ Jason + Eric
Yellow ~ Sookie + Alice
Green ~ Bill + Mike
Black ~ Lafayette
White ~ Jessica + Jacob

New tribes are:
BON TEMPS ~ Sam, Bella, Jason, Eric, Jessica + Jacob
FORKS ~ Sookie, Alice, Bill, Mike + Lafayette

For this challenge, you will all be following your chosen leader.

Every 10 minutes every member of the tribe must post their characters name, nothing more. You cannot post less than ten minutes, if you do, the entire tribe cannot gain anymore points. Every member is required to post in this challenge at least five times in order to not get a penalty vote at their next TC.

Alright everyone I am going to end the challenge now cause Bon Temps completed the challenge, every member got 5 or more post in and no one made a mistake in the challenge, therefore they have won immunity.

So Forks will be heading to their fourth tribal council in a row

Bon Temps as a tribe chooses Bill to receive the Hidden Immunity Idol Clue for this round!

BON TEMPS
ERIC + JASON + JESSICA + SAM + BELLA + JACOB

^JACOB ~ The moment that I saw that we got switched, I completely knew what was up, I'm totally screwed. Bella almost certainly has something up with these Bon Temps. I see her giving them glances at challenges at stuff, so be it. She told me that she knows this is a mix up and that I shouldn't worry because she has 2 ideas up her sleeve on what we can do? How do you already have two ideas up your sleeves when the four of us have been together this entire game? It doesn't make sense! At this point, the Bon Temps have the choice to throw this whichever way has the most threatening individual on their team, and to just vote them off like that. I am certain that Mike is safe, and the rest of us three could easily go. But I think that They girls will probably be safe too, because Alice, they probably aren't fully aware of just how strong she really is, or will approach this with some sexist lens, or maybe they'll have a pre-concieved notion of me. Also, Bella definitely failed epically the last challenge, so they may give her a bit of a free pass. I totally wanted to be the leader to try to have my fate in my own hands, and tried to lightly prod that I could be it, but I was completely turned down. Eric even stood up and said in not so many words "Oh Jake, uhh, screw you, I'm Bon temps, 3 of the other 4 are, I'd prefer it to be me to be the leader to control what goes on here, sooo....go suck your thumb in the corner, thanks.' Whatever though, I gotta just let it happen, and be submissive. At this point Bella is being so damn quiet. I dunno if she's trying to pretend that she has absolutely nothing to offer so that she is less of a threat if we end up going to tribal, or if she's already got things lined up for her so that if we do go it'll be me on the burner. Either way, I gotta try to approach this very meekly, but I truly believe if my numbers up, it's up, and there ain't nothing I can do at this point to put it down.

^BELLA ~ We both know that we are outnumbered in my tribe, but we do have 2 plans: 1- Convince Eric and Merlotte that I will give them my idol(they are sure I have one since they did send me the clue), if they are voting for Jessica. Which they are already thining about. Also, I wont give them the real idol lol; 2- If I do feel that Eric and Merlotte are not 100% I already created a conversation on AIM that will prove to Jessica that they are gunning for her. Also, I will tell her that I did get the idol and I maybe did gave it to Jacob and that if she doesnt vote with us, we are both gonna vote for her and she will have a 50% of leaving??? Why taking the risk right?

^SAM ~ The good news that came from everything was that Edward was booted, So I don't need to worry about him. So this is like the worst case scenario for me in regards to who ended up on my tribe from the other tribe. We ended up getting the two people that I was hoping to eventually work with. Jacob Black and Bella Swan If my tribe loses I have to vote out the people who I was hoping to team up with if I needed to. Of course that plan required me to reveal myself to them and say HEY, it's me! I played with you before! Blah blah blah. I haven't done that yet so I haven't made the "investment" yet. I may not need to. But I just think it sucks because they were the two people that I would have maybe revealed myself to and worked with that came from the other tribe. I am feeling very cautious about my new tribemates. Jacob Black is someone I have yet to speak to and Bella Swan and I got off to a good start but I think we've hit a rough spot. I talked to Eric about the possibility of Bella having an idol and he spoke to her about having an idol and now Bella believes that I told Eric that I KNOW Bella has an idol. I never once said that Bella has it but now Bella things I told Eric and it's kind of messy now. I'm very worried that I could be voted out or that the idol can be used against me. I have to try and turn it around now. It's not good and I'm not happy about it.

The tribe celebrates winning the challenge and welcomes their new members

JESSICA ~ Hey Sam, Jason and Eric...long time no see and hey there Bella and Jacob, welcome to Bon Temps! It's probably a bit different than Forks, lots more swamps. Does anyone else find it amusing that we've got Two Vampires, Two Werewolves/Shape-shifters/Dog-boys, and Two Humans?

SAM ~ Jessica, that is amusing lol. Welcome to the swamp Mother Forkers! :p

ERIC ~ Welcome to our tribe Jacob and Bella! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here, and learn what it means to be around REAL vampires

JASON ~ Interesting observation, Jessica! Welcome to Bon Temps, Bella and Jacob! Come hang out at Merlotte's or Fangtasia sometime.

^JESSICA ~ Well, we got the people from our tribe (minus Bill) who consistently participate in challenges and shit, so I figured the other tribe would have a hard time. I don't know how 'mike' and 'alice' perform in challenges but let's just say, their tribe kept losing and I don't think it was Jacob or Bella's fault based just on this challenge, so, basically it seems like Bill's all alone over there. Poor Bill. While I still wanna lose just to shake things up for my game and see what would happen right now I think it's pointless because I don't really think anyone on this tribe's not going to vote for either Bella or Jacob.

^JACOB ~ Finally winning a challenge felt really great. Honestly, I feel terrible for Mike and Alice, they are in a bit of better position than us considering how terribly weak Sookie looks. She really isn't really here anymore it seems, I think she'll burn out, or be voted out. Though you never really know, if she gets a boost somehow, it could be one of my Forks people going again. It's gonna be a dangerous one for them, that's for sure. Honestly, I feel like over here I had things lined up that I would be safe either way this things flopped, and I am shocked we actually won, and I won't have to watch this flop either way. I guess the inevitable will just have to be delayed, though I hope somehow what seemed definite doesn't switch to a new ideas by the Temps that could get me screwed. Sometimes the passage of time can be your greatest ally, or your worst enemy. May it serve me well. Bella's trying to play an enormous game at this point. She's saying that we have to start lying and stuff most likely in order to get anything sufficient to happen with this Temps. At this point, my thought process is that hopefully we can win one of the next two immunity challenges over here, and hopefully we'll maybe merge at 10. If not we need 1 win, or I'm pretty certain I'm completely toast over here. Maybe, my hope is, that even though Bella I can tell has a whole lot going on, and is doing a whole lot of shady crap, hopefully somehow it will blow up in her face, and she'll be the one they want to take out before me if Eric and the gang throws this first challenge over here. Then maybe I can move on to 10, and a possible merge, and if not, maybe we could win immunity? Yeah, so doubtable. I'm pretty certain I'm gonna go either way, but you gotta keep faith, blind as it may be.

FORKS
ALICE + MIKE + BILL + LAFAYETTE + SOOKIE

^LAFAYETTE ~ Bill & I bonded over the fact that we were switched into Forks, which still gave us majority. Unfortunately there's just no excuse for Sookie not participating, she caused our tribe to lose.

^BILL ~ I am worried. With the switch I am sent to the Forks aka loser tribe, and am separated from anyone I remotely felt comfortable strategically with, which was Jessica and Eric. Now, I am here with a big black gay man, and a couple of teeny boppers. Alice seems cool. Mike seems expendable. Lafayette is all persality, when he wants to be. Personally, I would like to pull in an alliance with Alice, and see if I can use that for later rounds. Also, I would like to point out that I got the friggin’ hidden immunity idol. Of couse, it’s of little strategic value to me right now, and the value diminishes when the merge comes because the other tribe will probably know I have it. But, maybe if I play smart, I can use it to cement my place back in the Bon Temps vampire alliance, or protect someone to give me an edge later in the game.

As the tribe enters camp together for the first time they have a short conversation

BILL ~ Hey everyone. It's good to see some old faces and some new ones!

ALICE ~ Hi there everyone

^ALICE ~ WHOOOA, I've finally got some conversation worth posting here. Before we shuffled, we had a suspicion something like this would happen, and Bella and I spoke about different scenarios for the shuffle. Well, me and Mike are currently in one of those situations. We're on a tribe with two Bon Temps members + Sookie (who is not active from what we can see). If that is the case, then he suggested we throw the challenge, lose, and try to use the potential self-vote and penalty vote that Sookie would receive from being inactive in our favor. That would put us two and two over her, and four on five overall. Then we'd be able to work from there. Well, I guess he pitched the idea to Mike too, and we've been talking about it

MIKE ~ haiiii, its Mike Newton from ORG

ALICE ~ Hey there, What's up?

MIKE ~ nothing much, a bit tired, how about you?

ALICE ~ Meh, not a whole lot, just waiting on the challenge. 7, right?

MIKE ~ indeed.

ALICE ~ ugh, we need to win this :\

MIKE ~ Did you talk to Bella before the shuffle?

ALICE ~ Yeah, a bit, It's a huge risk. i mean, assuming sookie won't participate is a big risk, if she does, we're screwwed

MIKE ~ yeahhh

ALICE ~ but i suppose either way, we're in a rough position

MIKE ~ yes, it sucks, It's like the host wants us to lose, lol

ALICE ~ it just especially sucks, because he's not on forks, and if we lose, he sits pretty. i don't mean to sound like a douche (courn is cool in my book), but it's easy for him now

MIKE ~ lol, so true.

ALICE ~ and who's to say that Bon temps won't be targeting sookie anyway, considering if she doesn't play, she gets those two votes

MIKE ~ thats true too.

ALICE ~ it'd be two, two, and two (if we don't vote for her) and they vote one of us

MIKE ~ yeah.

ALICE ~ so the way I see it, if she doesn't compete, she's gone pretty much no matter what...unless she competes and comes back to vote...in which case...we don't stand a chance, if she does compete, and we lose, we gotta do some big scrambling

MIKE ~ mhmm

^MIKE ~ I have not really talked to any of the Bon Temps folks. I've spoken with Alice, but not with the other 3. Sookie not participating in that challenge gave her 2 penalty votes, so even if the 2 other Bon Temps want to stay loyal to the original team of theirs and vote Alice and I off, Alice and I can vote for Sookie and she will leave. So it is good for now, I guess. Everyone is cool, right now. This game is getting tricky. My best bet to winning this is to just beat the other tribe and stay safe, but then that will leave Jacob and Bella to be voted off by the other Bon Temps. This tribe shuffle is the death of the Forks tribe, and I do not like it. Hopefully another twist of some sort will come our way to save us. You never know in this game!

TRIBAL COUNCIL #1

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Alice, Forks has failed to win a single challenge, how is this affecting your strategy?

ALICE ~ It sucks. How does it affect my strategy? It doesn't allow me to have much of a strategy unless you can consider fighting for my life every second of the game to be a strategy. Before, when we were the original Forks, I could count on the fact that we had a pool of inactives to get rid of...now I have no idea what will happen. I have very little control over my position in this game...

Mike, What are your thoughts on your three new members?

MIKE ~ I really cannot say much due to the fact that the tribe has been quiet lately, but I like them for now, I guess.

Sookie, You were the only person not to post in the challenge this round, what happened?

anyone seen Sookie???

Bill, What is your strategy in this vote?

BILL ~ Hey, why don’t you just ask me for a list of all my alliances, and who I think is the most annoying person on this tribe. My strategy is to make sure the vote isn’t me, by offering a hypnotic taste of my blood, and/or glamouring the mortals on my tribe. After that, well, it seems pretty much cut and dry. Forks needs to win challenges, and in order to do that we need active strong players. Yet, that leaves me in a tough situation. The inactive player in the last challenge was Sookie, and if I want to continue having hot, soft core vampire sex with her, then voting for her may be tough. So, what to do. I know exactly what I plan to do, but I will leave some suspense for the viewers at home.

ALICE ~ Best. Tribal. Answer. Ever.

Lafayette, With this switch, there are 3 Bon Temps and 2 Forks. Does this matter in the long run of the vote or is it the weakest gotta go?

LAFAYETTE ~ Well we basically had a catwalk-off. Someone lost. That's who i voted for girlfriend

It is time to reveal the votes. Starting with Penalty votes, remember all penalty votes you have earned from the very first round till now will be counted, this is for Bon Temps three, once a penalty vote has been given it will not appear again, obviously but if you earn one it doesn't disappear just cause it is a new round, which is why some of you have penalty's.

CHALLENGE PENALTY'S
Sookie
Lafayette
Sookie

CONFESSIONALS PENALTY'S
Lafayette
Sookie
Lafayette
Sookie
Sookie

That is 5 automatic vote for Sookie, 3 automatic votes for Lafayette.
Next up is the official votes.
One person didn't vote, therefore vote for themselves, Sookie receives a 6th vote.
But first...
Do we have a hidden immunity idol being played?...
No we don't, so moving on...

Now onto the votes:

SOOKIE
SOOKIE
SOOKIE
SOOKIE

meaning with 10 votes...

SOOKIE, THE TRIBE HAS SPOKEN!

BILL ~ Goodbye My Sookie.

Alright everyone, that was Sookie who was voted out. She was played by Annie

Will try and have a new episode up within the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 11:56 pm

OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! Sookie-stackhouse-2-717919

They will be missed!
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:05 am

I am going to try and spend time tomorrow writing episode 5, 6 + 7, I haven't written them yet cause I haven't had time to. Will keep you all posted, really sorry for the delay
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyThu May 06, 2010 8:14 am

???
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptySat May 08, 2010 4:32 pm

cournojo wrote:
???

Thank you cornholio for contributing to the discussion.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyMon May 10, 2010 1:25 am

ummm, hi?
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:53 am

I think we wont have anymore episode Sad.

It was starting to get interesting
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:36 pm

I just want to know who everyone was Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 1:57 pm

I know who you are, Khufu Wink
Back to top Go down
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:20 pm

I know what your ass looks like, Jason, since it's been all over HBO.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptySat May 15, 2010 2:40 am

cournojo wrote:
I think we wont have anymore episode Sad.

Maybe try encouragement, instead of doomsaying. Writing episodes is hard work, so give Pete a chance.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 11:56 am

Bill Compton wrote:
cournojo wrote:
I think we wont have anymore episode OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! 735214.

Maybe try encouragement, instead of doomsaying. Writing episodes is hard work, so give Pete a chance.

I guess you have something against me right?
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:34 pm

WHAAAT?

How did that turn from "Give the guy a chance" to "I have something against YOU"?

I think the commentary in the threads may be getting more interesting than the episodes (no offense, Pete; these peeps just be cuhrazy).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:34 pm

Lmfao, I know, that cracked me up too Doug like....lmfao...

"He'll get to it, no worries!" "YOU BITCH! HOW DARE YOU"
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
dj
dj

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:57 pm

ewgross wrote:
WHAAAT?

How did that turn from "Give the guy a chance" to "I have something against YOU"?

I think the commentary in the threads may be getting more interesting than the episodes (no offense, Pete; these peeps just be cuhrazy).

Ditto

Italicized for...meaning? Depth? Emphasis? Lady Gaga.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:22 am

cournojo wrote:
Bill Compton wrote:
cournojo wrote:

I have something against people who don't give a host the chance to finish his episodes without announcing we won't have any more whenever they fall behind. I think we should choose encouragement over doomsaying. I know from experience it's very hard to put out episodes.

And while I do find you pretensions and self obsessed, I don't hold it against you. I mean, heck, you play ORGS. It's part of the culture.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:29 am

Oh that is so true. That's why so many of us are insufferable and there's so much infighting.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:04 am

I personally hate all of you.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:45 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:58 am

there will be more episodes, the thing is I am trying to find the time to sit and write as many episodes at once so they will be done. Things have been crazy for me and I've only had time to sign on here and there, haven't been able to actually sit and write like I'd like to. I promise that I'm trying to get to it, once I am able to start posting episodes again I will post here about it and let you know how many episodes are done. I don't want to just throw the episodes together and have them be sloppy and not thought out, trying to make them organized decent and readable, while telling the story of what happened.

Again, I'm sorry for the delay, I really am, but I promise, it will get done as soon as I can get to it
Back to top Go down
Thian
Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Thian

Monkey

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:21 am

Bill Compton wrote:
cournojo wrote:
Bill Compton wrote:
cournojo wrote:

I have something against people who don't give a host the chance to finish his episodes without announcing we won't have any more whenever they fall behind. I think we should choose encouragement over doomsaying. I know from experience it's very hard to put out episodes.

And while I do find you pretensions and self obsessed, I don't hold it against you. I mean, heck, you play ORGS. It's part of the culture.

I have to agree, episodes are not that easy to write, let alone trying to obtain all your information from particular conversations and highlights. The wait can be long but I do agree, encouragement more so than doomsaying. People have other things going on in life as well so you have to account for that.

Anywho, good luck with the rest of the eppys Pete.
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Pete, no need to apologize Smile Just do your thing, and don't worry about whether people here are happy with it or not. After all, you volunteered to do episodes; it's not required. That alone is above and beyond in my book!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:57 pm

thanks guys :D

I keep saying that I'm planning to work on it certain days and then am unable to do it so keep in mind that if I say a day that I'm going to try to do it, it doesn't mean that it is going to happen, but the next day that I'm gonna try is this Thursday, we'll see, I'll post that day if I can work on it or not, I really hope so as I really wanna get them done, cannot wait to share them all with you all.
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyTue May 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Just some words of encouragement.

I just recently posted the episodes to ARS22 again (which you were in Pete!) and if you remember, I don't know if you do, but I think it took me about 6 months to complete all those episodes. I think I had 3 ready to go when the game first ended and then I tried to get one out a week, fell mercilessly behind and then on like Thanksgiving or something, when I had some time off I didn't know what to do with I finished half of the rest of them and posted them once a week giving me time to finish the other half and do the same. The game was over in August and the episodes were finished in December so I guess that's 4 months, but still, if they're worth the wait no one will care.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! EmptyThu May 20, 2010 2:38 pm

thanks Smile I am working on Episode 5 now with hopes to get more than one done today. There will be 14 episodes so hopefully I can get to them quickly. Once Episode 5 is done I will post it and I will give a notice on where I'm at for the next episode and so on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!   OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up! Empty

Back to top Go down

OPS2 ~ Episode 4 ~ Shake-Up!
Page 1 of 1