ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's Officially Eurovision Season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

It's Officially Eurovision Season Empty
PostSubject: It's Officially Eurovision Season   It's Officially Eurovision Season EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:04 am

I started....shit....I started.....sorry.....I'm laughing so much at this abortion of a video. Christ.

EUROVISION!!!

It's the most ridiculous time of year and it's FINALLY here. I just started going over the participants this year. I started with Moldova. I have also ended with Moldova and watched Moldova every video between start and end. I think I'm trapped in a loop for right now. This is like the worst thing I've ever seen. You might think it just looks average, but just really pay attention. It is a failure of epic proportions, especially all the effort that went into making this.

Every time that goddamn sax player comes in...I just loose it. I fell twice already from the laughing. It's like we sidestepped into a world where the most popular shows are The Fresh Prince and Blossom. The clothes and the dancing and the GLOVES and the wind machine and all the amorphous swirling backgrounds and the disco disco everywhere....the lighted fiddle....and everything about the sax player (aka my future husband). It is such a failure. Others who have watched this video have commented on it as "Hope that was stillborn." and I concur, but I enjoy it, so very much. Maybe it's just the special way my brain works...but really...seeing as how at the moment this is the ONLY video for the participants that I watched, I already feel like I have a winner for "most ridiculous entry" but I really hope that I'm proven wrong. This year has started off really well. Thanks Moldova, I needed that.

.......I'm going to watch it again now.
Back to top Go down

It's Officially Eurovision Season
Page 1 of 1