ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 10 - "Snozberries!"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Round 10 - "Snozberries!" Empty
PostSubject: Round 10 - "Snozberries!"   Round 10 - "Snozberries!" EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:04 am

Come on in everyone, _________ voted out at the last Tribal Council.

And of course, ________, I'm gonna need that candy necklace back.

So where are we now? Well, if any of you were paying attention to the hallway we entered the factory through, you may remember that the wallpaper had many kinds of fruit on it. I didn't stop us at the time, because we were running late, but now...now I want to introduce you to: LICKABLE WALLPAPER!

That's right, one of my personal favorites, Lickable Wallpaper tastes like candy! Wherever on the wallpaper you see a fruit, you can lick, and sure enough it will taste wonderful! Today, you will be helping me decide what new flavor to add to the lineup! How will you be doing that? Well, I've done all kinds of fruit before. Apples, oranges, grapes, cherries, and even snozberries! But I need something new.

There are two aspects to this challenge. The first is for the very last chance to ride the Glass Elevator, and the second is for Immunity.

Once again, this challenge will take place in your Confessional. You will be doing two things:

1. Create the name of a new fruit that I can put on the Lickable Wallpaper. This new fruit name will be voted upon by the members of the entire website. That means that each of you can vote, but you must try to market your new fruit to the masses in order to win a chance at the Glass Elevator.

2. You will complete the challenge. In front of you, you will see a wall that is 15 feet tall and 15 feet wide. That's 225 square feet of wall to wallpaper. For this part of the challenge, all seven of you will be working to paper this wall with your new flavor of Lickable Wallpaper. To do so, you will post a path on the wall in the form of a list of coordinates. Each coordinate will be one post. Each of these posts must be at least five minutes apart. Create a new thread in your confessional entitled "Immunity Challenge 10 - Wallpaper". Here's what your challenge thread should look like:

Quote :
A1 8:00pm

B1 8:05pm

B2 8:11pm

C2 8:16pm

etc, etc.

A couple things:

• You may start wherever you'd like on the wall.
  • Each coordinate you post must be adjacent to the coordinate last posted. This will create a path.
  • If you post before the five minute limit, that post will not count, but your path will continue with your next coordinate (which must be posted ten minutes after the last correct post, NOT five minutes after the messed up post). It'll be as if there's a hole in your wallpaper path.

So how will this challenge be scored? All of you are wallpapering the same wall at the same time, so surely over the course of the challenge, your paths will cross. When the challenge is over, the person who has the most wallpaper ON TOP will win Immunity and be safe at the next Tribal Council. Where will you start, what path will you take, and how much of your own path will you re-paper to ensure that you cover the most ground in the end?

I'll give you a minute to strategize...

Survivors, ready? GO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Round 10 - "Snozberries!"
Page 1 of 1