ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 11 - "Everlasting Gobstopper"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Round 11 - "Everlasting Gobstopper" Empty
PostSubject: Round 11 - "Everlasting Gobstopper"   Round 11 - "Everlasting Gobstopper" EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 2:36 am

Welcome, you six! __________, voted out at the last Tribal Council. And so there were six.

Ready to get to your next challenge? Let's do it.

Listen carefully, as this Challenge must be completed correctly in order for you to stand any chance. There are many layers. You have each been given five Everlasting Gobstoppers. These candies are meant to last forever, but the formula isn't quite right. We need to test them out in our Everlasting Gobstopper Pool! If you look at the pool, you will see a large grid made of hard candy tiles. On each tile is written one of your names, six tiles each (that's a 6x6 grid).

Now, look at your Gobstoppers. On each of the five, there is writing:

Red: spot on!
Orange: one spot to the left!
Yellow: one spot to the right!
Green: one spot up!
Blue: one spot down!

You will be shooting these Gobstoppers through the pool and at the grid in order to hit your name. Sounds easy, right? Well, no so much. You will send me a PM that says three different things:

1. Each of you will be assigning these Gobstoppers to your tribemates:

Quote :
Red - [name]

Orange - [name]
Yellow - [name]
Green - [name]
Blue - [name]

You must assign one Gobstopper to each person competing in the challenge, excluding yourself. Next:

2. You must choose which Gobstoppers to shoot first. Since you do not know which Gobstoppers you have used, you will send me the names of your tribemates in the order that you would like to use their Gobstopper, like so:

Quote :
1. [name]
2. [name]
3. [name]
4. [name]
5. [name]

Number one is the Gobstopper that you will use first, number two, second, and so on. Finally:

3. You will send me the order of tiles that you would like to aim for. As silly as this sounds, please include all 36 squares just in case your choices are not available:

Quote :
1. A1
2. A2
3. D4
etc, etc.

Once all of you have PMed me, the shooting will begin. An order will be randomly determined, and you will take turns shooting the squares you aimed at with the Gobstoppers that you've decided to use.

The first person to have five of their tiles broken will win this challenge, Immunity, and of course safety at the upcoming Tribal Council, guaranteeing them a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game.

I'll give you a minute to strategize...

Survivors, ready? GO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Round 11 - "Everlasting Gobstopper"
Page 1 of 1