ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Round 3 ETA: 10 - "The Juice Machine"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Round 3 ETA: 10 - "The Juice Machine" Empty
PostSubject: Round 3 ETA: 10 - "The Juice Machine"   Round 3 ETA: 10 - "The Juice Machine" EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:14 am

Alright, come on in everyone!

________, getting your first look at the new _________ tribe. _________ voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Now, here's your newest challenge.

For awhile now, I've been experimenting with different kinds of chewing gum. Normally I am not a fan of the stuff, but I've been attempting to develop a chewing gum that contains a full 3-course meal. However, for some reason, I have never been able to get the dessert portion correct: every time I allow one of my Oompa Loompas to test it out, they arrive at the dessert and begin to...well...bloat. Every time this happens, we must take them to the juicing room, where you stand now, and we have to drain them of all their excess juices.

That's what you'll be doing.

In front of you you'll see two bloated Oompa Loompas. Each tribe will be draining one Oompa Loompa of its excess dessert juices. Usually, this process takes 50 pumps from our special juicing machine. To use the machine, simply post in this challenge thread:

Quote :
"Tribe name" pumps the juicing machine.
Pumps: 1

There are two catches:

1. The machine is very difficult to use, and if you exert yourself too much you'll hurt yourself. This means that each person must wait ten minutes between each of their posts. Work as a team to ensure that you are pumping the machine as much as possible.

2. You will be able to hinder the other tribe. Each of you will be given two pieces of dessert chewing gum. At any time during the challenge, you may post in this thread that you'd like to force a member of the opposing tribe to eat a piece of dessert gum. When you do this, the victim of the dessert gum will bloat, and their tribe must de-bloat them before they can continue to work on the challenge. To de-bloat a tribemate, you must use the machine 10 times. You may not post while you are bloated.

Everyone understand what you're doing?

The tribe that manages to drain their Oompa Loompa first will win Immunity.

Survivors, ready? GO!

Last edited by Willy Wonka on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

Round 3 ETA: 10 - "The Juice Machine" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 3 ETA: 10 - "The Juice Machine"   Round 3 ETA: 10 - "The Juice Machine" EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Alright, everyone, come on in! Brant, give it back. And then there were seven: Pete voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Ready to get to your next Challenge? Immunity, up for grabs.

Please read all directions before starting this Immunity Challenge.

For this Challenge, we'll be needing a bit of assistance. *plays whistle* Hello there, Oompa Loompas. We'll be needing your help for this Challenge. Chocolatiers, I hope you all brought the piece of gum from the Wonka-Gram with you. Of course, you all followed instructions and didn't eat it, correct? Oh good.

Each of you please choose an Oompa Loompa, and feed it your piece of gum. As you can see, each of the Oompa Loompas is rapidly bloating and changing color. You see, we've had a problem with this gum: it's supposed to taste like a full three-course meal, but the dessert always seems to go wrong. Sometimes it's blueberry pie, sometimes cherry crumble, and other times...well, let's not even mention the others (they're a bit gruesome, you see).

Anyway, we've managed to develop a way to fix this problem within the Factory. We will be rolling these bloated Oompa Loompas into the Juicing Room where you will hook them up to a machine to be juiced! It's really all we've got at this point.

This will be your Immunity Challenge:

Please create a thread in the Factory forum where you will be completing this challenge.

Each of you will be in charge of juicing one bloated Oompa Loompa. It takes 40 pumps to completely rid an Oompa Loompa of its excess juices. Please make your posts look like this for the sake of quick and easy grading:

Quote :
Pumps

Total: 39

Please count backwards from fifty as you do this Challenge. It will be a race to the finish, but please, do not break my juicing machines. They are very expensive. In order to keep my juicing machines in tip-top shape, you must wait five minutes between each pump post.

Now, to make this race a bit more interesting, I have some items for all of you. Each of you will be receiving four items that you can use on the other players Oompa Loompas. To use one of these items, post in your victim's thread, not your own:

1. DESSERT GUM: If you feel like being a little bit naughty, you may feed one piece of dessert gum to another player's Oompa Loompa. This item will add 3 pumps to the total number of posts that your opponent must make:

Quote :
    Feeds Willy's Oompa Loompa a piece of dessert gum.

Total: 39 + 3 = 42 (please add to the total; it makes things much easier)

2. A SWIFT KICK: If you feel like being very naughty, you may give another player's Oompa Loompa a swift kick, causing their Oompa Loompa to roll away! This "item" will force that player to wait 30 minutes from the swift kick post before they may continue making pump posts:

Quote :
    Gives Willy's Oompa Loompa a swift kick.

3. A HELPING HAND: If you feel like being nice, you may help another player whose Oompa Loompa has received a swift kick. If you give another player a helping hand, their swift kick penalty is cut in half, and they only have to wait 15 minutes from the swift kick post. If two people decide to use a helping hand on the same person after they've received a swift kick, their penalty is entirely erased:

Quote :
    Gives Willy a helping hand.

4. A PIN-PRICK: If you feel like being extra nice, you may also help another player by giving their Oompa Loompa a pin-prick. This item will cause a person's Oompa Loompa to lose some juice quickly by subtracting 5 posts from that player's total:

Quote :
    Gives Willy's Oompa Loompa a pin-prick.

Total: 42 - 5 = 37 (please subtract from the total; it makes things much easier)

ITEM RULES
- Each of these items may be used at any time during the Challenge (even if you have received a swift kick).
- Each person may use all four items, but they may only use each item once (if you attempt to use an item twice, you will be disqualified). You are not required to use any.
- You may not use items on yourself or your own Oompa Loompa (if you attempt to use an item on yourself or your own Oompa Loompa, you will be disqualified).
- There is no rule on how you may distribute your items between your opponents.

The first person to totally juice their Oompa Loompa (reach a total of ZERO) will win Immunity. The loose deadline for this Challenge is 24 hours from now (Thursday July 15th at 9:00pm EST), but it WILL continue past that if no one has finished the Challenge. I expect this will not be the case.

Juicers, ready? GO!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&

Round 3 ETA: 10 - "The Juice Machine"
Page 1 of 1