ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12 Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:49 am

The only thing that really surprised me was that Alice didn't tell me before voting for me even though she knew I wouldn't mind. I mean we talked about it after and she knew I wasn't upset, I didn't even ask her to change her vote in the tie breaker. She just didn't want to put the nail in Jacob's coffin, so to speak. But I didn't think I'd have a lot of trouble with winning the tie breaker once I saw what it was. And I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:53 am

This challenge is annoying. But at the very least from the way things are going I think that Jason or Alice will both take me to the F2. Because they seem to hate each other and not want one another to win. I doubt that's an act, HAHA!

Plus Jason sent me this PM.

Jason wrote:
This might be ridiculous for me to even ask, but since we're the two that are committed to doing the challenge, how about whoever wins takes the other of us to the finals?

I responded that that sounded like a fine idea. I didn't agree to it because, obviously, I would never do that. But it sounded like a fine idea. And Alice really hates how Jason is acting so that is a plus because she's all fired up to win. Maybe even if I don't take Jason to the F2 he will still vote for me because he doesn't respect Alice even a little bit? We shall see. I mean, that is KIND of the plan here to begin with. We shall see.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:55 am

Jason hasn't posted ANYTHING for the challenge. So much for the two of us being the only ones committed to doing it. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I guess I can use that as a reason to vote him out. And of course I have to thank him for hindering Alice with that 20 minutes thing. Because even with my travel time to and from work I will probably end up owning her. Though it would be funny if Alice won the final IC and took me with her. But I'd rather show that I got there on my own I guess.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 7:58 am

I'm almost done with this challenge. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would, my entire day, sure, but all I was doing was sitting at work using the computer, so why not use it to win the challenge? And it's almost time for me to go to sleep and I only need to post 2 more times. I didn't even need to use my hinderances beyond giving Jason the 20 minutes thing.

If I win I'll definitely be taking Alice with me to the final 2. Then my strategy would basically be "Vote for Alice, that's fine." I mean I'm not going to tank on purpose, but I really think the only reason anyone's going to vote for Alice over me is if they just want to vote 'against' me but not 'for' Alice. I could be wrong. But hell, my chances are WAY better than if I took Jason. And going with Alice has been my plan since she and I both made merge, so, pretty sweet, I must say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12   Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Diary Room ~ Post TC 12
Page 1 of 1