ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary Room ~ Final Words

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Final Words Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary Room ~ Final Words   Bill's Diary Room ~ Final Words EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 1:57 am

So you've been voted out...

I'd like to say that ending in 5th place is a moral victory, that I got as far as I could based on the obstacles in my way. I also would like to say that hot, large chested strippers like me for my personality and sense of humor. I would be deluding myself.

The one good thing I can say about this experience is that at least I won't be missing these people. Boring bunch of bastards. I have more valuable conversations with a pair of dirty socks. I won't miss you guys, hell, I can't get up enough energy to even be pissed at these people.

As far as how this game will turn out, I would love to see Alice win. That way I could at least say I was the only person on the jury that actually voted out the winner.

Thanks to the host for casting me, and putting together a pretty solid game despite some of the so called players in it.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton

Bill's Diary Room ~ Final Words
Page 1 of 1