ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of
you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Alice, do you feel safe tonight?

Jacob, after tonight we will have our final three, does the finals play a part in who you are voting for tonight?

Jason, how important was immunity tonight?

Jessica, Do you think that after going through everything you've all been through and to still be in as the final four, is everyone on equal ground as far as chances to win or do you think some have a stronger chance than others?

Alright everyone, reply to this topic answering your
questions. Then after wards head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I
want you to state 'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...' Thanks.
There
are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.

See
you all tomorrow for the Final Immunity Challenge and Tribal
Council Results. This game will be finished by the end of this week, good luck
all four of you

You have until 7pm EST tomorrow Wednesday March 10th to get your votes in by.

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Of course some people have a better chance at winning then others. Just look at the Jury, right now it's comprised of 3 people from Bon Temps and 2 people from Forks. Obviously tribal lines played a big part in the game so far so why wouldn't they in the final 2? And of course you factor in who you personally put on that jury and are they the kind of person that can respect that or be bitter about it. It's all very complicated. And sometimes you think someone, like Jacob, has a really good chance of winning when they really don't. At least no more than anyone else. But there are some people who do have a really good chance of winning, and they know it, so they will do everything they can to win immunity so they aren't voted out for it. But obviously the best person to go up against is someone that you've worked with and you know very well and feel you have at least equal footing with. And that's how I'm going to be voting.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Winning immunity was crucial because I have had more than a few surprises thrown my way since the merge. I can never be certain how the votes are going to play out, or what people are truly thinking, despite what they say to my face. I absolutely hate feeling vulnerable as I talk to people about the vote and attempt to figure out what people are going to do. Immunity allows me to breathe a sigh of relief, at least for a moment, in this hectic game.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Jacob, after tonight we will have our final three, does the finals play a part in who you are voting for tonight?

Yeah, it definitely does. I believe that the person who stays clearly is going to vote Jason off if they win the final immunity challenge, and I likely will as well. So what it comes down to is who here I believe will help me the most in the final 3 to win the final immunity challenge, and alternatively, who I think I stand the best chance to win against because they rubbed some jurors the wrong way by how they've played.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Alice, do you feel safe tonight?

No way. It's final four, and only one person can feel safe: Jason. The rest of us would be crazy to think that the game couldn't get the best of us now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #12
Page 1 of 1