ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! Empty
PostSubject: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Four of you remain, tomorrow, another of you will bite the dust, but first one of you needs to win immunity.

Another posting challenge, but not the same as before. This time you have to post once every ten minutes, each post must be about something you learned about each member of the game, starting with Victoria, to Bill, then to the other three still in the final four.
There were 14 people in this game, one person never showed up, and three only showed up sparingly but you can post about the character played if you did not meet them in game, just state that you never met them.

Each post must contain a full sentence of each individual. They all must be posted no sooner than 10 minutes apart, but no later than 20 minutes apart.

Not having a full sentence means no points. Posting earlier than 10 minutes apart means minus 2 points from your overall score. Posting later than 20 minutes apart results in minus 6 points.

Each post is worth 10 points.
As soon as you have posted a comment about the three others remaining in the game then you have completed your part in this challenge and can wait for results.

To make this easier for you to remember everyone from the game, here is a list, post your comments in this order, skipping yourself.

14 ~ Victoria
13 ~ James
12 ~ Edward
11 ~ Sookie
10 ~ Lafayette
9 ~ Sam
8 ~ Mike
7 ~ Eric
6 ~ Bella
5 ~ Bill
Alice
Jacob
Jason
Jessica

You have until tomorrow at 8pm EST Monday March 8th to complete this challenge.
Good Luck

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:08 pm

What ever happened to treemail, and THEN the challenge the day after? Jesus.

Also, is time the tiebreaker in this? Or is it just points.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:36 pm

By the way...what a misleading challenge title.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:39 pm

its points, if there is a tie, there will be added part to the challenge to determine a winner.

I stated yesterday when I posted Tribal Council that I'd be posting this challenge immediately following Tribal Council. Sorry if anyone missed this I won't do it for the next challenge so as to not create confusion again.

As for the title, when I was planning the game I had a different title challenge planned for this where the jury would participate in choosing a winner (similar to when the outcast did for the first challenge) but since it was too similar to that one I ended up changing it, just never changed the title, sorry if it confused anyone
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Oh I wasn't upset about it, I was just pointing it out because I thought it was funny.

Also wouldn't it be more confusing to switch back to the old way now rather than keeping with the new situation?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:50 pm

Also. If there is a tie breaker will we have notification about it or will it be posted with the results of the challenge and begin immediately?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 am

well I will post the next challenge immediately after the next tribal council, as long as everyone understands that is when it is, if anyone has a big problem with that then I will do tree mail first
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:10 am

People involved in the tie will be notified about it, it won't just be posted immediately
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:15 am

Well what I mean is, will we be notified in advance and then told when it will start or will it just be sent to us whenever.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:20 am

Sorry yeah I guess I missed the note about this challenge happening right away. I've been used to having treemail before challenges, but as long as I know what's up, I don't really mind. Was just caught off guard is all. Glad to know we'll be notified if there's a tie though. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 am

If there is a tie, the tie breaker will not be timed. Whoever is involved with the tie-breaker will have time to complete something and then a point system will determine who wins.
It won't be determined who can get online first or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 11:00 am

Jason, honestly, I'm just trying to get the game done cause I have a lot going on, so eliminating the treemail means this game should be in the Final Tribal Council part by Saturday. That is what I'm hoping for. I want to be able to finish the game for everyone before things get way to hectic for me.

I do apologize for the confusion and stuff, to make it easier for everyone the last challenge will also be posted immediately after Tribal Council as well.
Any other issues, questions or concerns, let me know. Really hope you are all enjoying this game
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Thanks for keeping us posted on this, Pete!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:32 pm

For personal reasons I'm not able to get the results to you tonight, they will be up tomorrow night along with the tribal council, sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:37 pm

Ah, I was thinking I just certainly wasn't involved in the tiebreaker if there was one. Lol, best of luck to all!
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Boo. Well, until tomorrow then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!   IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge! Empty

Back to top Go down

IC Beach ~ IC #12 ~ The Dead Get Revenge!
Page 1 of 1