ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four Empty
PostSubject: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:17 pm

with the Witches losing a member the town slept a little easier. Though for some it was still a sleepless night knowing the two Sanderson Sisters were still at large!

Once everyone got up though they noticed they were down one more number.

Michael has been destroyed, and we are down to 5! With that, Albus Dumbledore has been eliminated!

Deadline for Day 4
Monday, August 27th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 3 votes.

Votes:

Pending Votes: 5
Amanda, Donna, Kiwi, Marshall, Kyle
Back to top Go down
Donna
Star Sapphire
Star Sapphire
Donna

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:13 pm

Wow! Now that poor Michael is gone, we innocents need to stick together. Michael said that Amanda is the witch Winnie and he suspected Kyle as a witch too. I think we should vote for Amanda to get rid of one witch and then we can get rid of the last witch next round.

I vote for Amanda!
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Marshall

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:34 pm

I agree with you I am getting an eerie from Amanda.

I vote to lynch Amanda.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Star Quartz
Star Quartz
Kyle

Snake

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 12:33 am

Donna wrote:
Wow! Now that poor Michael is gone, we innocents need to stick together. Michael said that Amanda is the witch Winnie and he suspected Kyle as a witch too. I think we should vote for Amanda to get rid of one witch and then we can get rid of the last witch next round.

I vote for Amanda!

He suspected me simply because I wanted some discussion before the lynch last round and didnt bandwagon the vote. I knew if we were wrong then we lost. We reached a majority and luckily he was right about Belasen. I actually suspected Amanda/Kiwi as my top 2 suspects over Belasen but I have no role at all so thats why I wanted more discussion before the lynch. However, this time I feel we have more to lose than gain by having a long discussion though. No need to tip the witch off to our last good role who hopefully can get through the nite and seal the deal for us next day period. With that

I vote Amanda
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:32 pm

Deadline for Day 4
Monday, August 27th, 8pm EST

Majority Needs 3 votes.

Votes:
AMANDA: 3 (Donna, Marshall, Kyle)

Pending Votes: 5
Amanda, Kiwi

You have all succeeded in eliminating Winnie Sanderson! Only one witch left! It is now night time!
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 am

just realized I forgot to mention a deadline for this round. It is going to be tonight around 8pm EST. As the round ended two days ago. Am working til about 7:30pm so once I get home this will be updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four   Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four Empty

Back to top Go down

Witches 6 ~ The Revenge: Day Four
Page 1 of 1