ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11

Go down 
+2
Bill Compton
Pete
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Alice, after the results of the last tribal council with the cheating involved, did this hurt or help your game?

Bill, almost won immunity tonight, worried it might be you?

Jacob, what goes into your choices for tonight's vote?

Jason, after tonight we'll have our final four, do you think you'll be one of them?

Jessica, tonight you won your second immunity challenge, how important was this for you?

Alright everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions. Then afterwards head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I want you to state 'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...' Thanks.
There are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.

See you all tomorrow for the Final Four Immunity Challenge and Tribal Council. This game will be finished by the end of this week, good luck all five of you

Last edited by Pete on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:30 pm

Pete, I think you have the wrong date for when our votes are due, unless you built a time machine...

TWIST!
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Jason, after tonight we'll have our final four, do you think you'll be one of them?

Nope.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:48 pm

Bill, almost won immunity tonight, worried it might be you?

Well, I guess it depends on what the definition of 'it' is. I am worried that people would be so inspired by my performance in the challenge that they may all run to me and beg me to tell them how to vote, as to best serve my needs. Well, no.

Do I think I will get votes tonight. Absolutely. I mean, I got votes last round, so what the heck. Why not this round.

Let's face the facts, at this point I have no control in this game over anything that isn't in my own hands. I haven't really since Bella gave Mike that immunity idol. Since that point, I've had to play a very internal game, concerned with just trying to keep myself safe for just one more round. With that kind of play, you may save yourself for a few rounds, but unless someone gets desperate, greedy or stupid, your time will come sooner rather than later. I've had no one who I could trust since Lafayette left, and more importantly no one here trusted me. Even those who it may have been in their best interest to try to work with me, couldn't trust me. I don't blame them, in fact, I give props to Jacob and others for isolating me so well.

So, basically, I felt the only way to get some flexibility in this game would be to win immunity. Once again, I was a dollar, and 2 minutes short. What can you do?

Just remember one thing, voting for me can cause herpes.
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:52 pm

I didn't edit the date sorry lol, will remove that, you have until tomorrow evening 7pm EST
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Jacob, what goes into your choices for tonight's vote?

I believe people grasp the situations of this game at this point, so I'll be honest about it. At this point, I do have a lot of options. The only option that is off the list, of course, is voting off Jessica, but by all means, that is an option that I think everyone now knows I would never want to take in this game to begin with. I believe the options at the same time with idols and being this deep in the game, will be very very small, but I do believe I will play a part in further reducing the possible options of tonight, and that they will be reduced in a way that I am not only comfortable with, but that I condone. As for what goes into them....my personal preferences of who stays and who goes, who I believe is a bigger threat, and most impotantly, what the people who I've grown to trust desire at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:54 pm

It seems I'll be taking my seat on the jury bench after this round.

Enjoy 4th, Bill. Jessica, a lovely third place awaits you. Alice, how does second place sound?

Gotta give you credit, Jacob. I knew going into this that you were a good player. (Sam heard it from the other animals) I shouldn't have waited as long as I did to get you out. In all honesty, it should have happened at the merge. You'll be getting my vote as the winner of OPS2, unless the other players wise up and vote you out. But that is highly unlikely, and I would probably shit a gold brick if that did happen.

Jessica, if you happen to make the finals, you may have gotten my vote since I realized that you've been playing me since the merge. Your best decision was jumping ship and working with Jacob, but you've basically just been doing what he says to keep the masses confused. So, as a follower, no vote for you.

Bill, I'm sorry that we got pitted against each other the moment the epic betrayal occurred. If we had realized the truth sooner, maybe things would have been different.

Alice, wait who?

And with that, I bid you all adieu. There is maybe a .0000000000000001 percent chance that I'll be staying. If you do keep me, you know I'll be working with you to take out Jacob next round, thereby making much better "finals" scenarios for everyone. You may argue that a F2 against me would be just as bad, but I beg to differ, as I believe Jacob has played a better game. But to each his/her own.

Toodles Wink
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:48 am

Yeah...not really that important but I wanted it anyway. It's only a coincidence that I was able to post so much for the challenge anyway, I wasn't planning on trying all that hard but I wound up having to stay up all night in a hospital waiting room and had my phone on me, so, I just kept posting until I got home around 5 today. And when you decided to post the last part of the challenge on a whim instead of a predetermined time (even though it was entirely based on who could answer the fastest) I just really got lucky that I was the first. And that I answered all of those questions right the first time we did the challenge so I didn't even need to do any work and just posted it immediately. Maybe next challenge I'll take a break from winning, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 3:51 am

Alice, after the results of the last tribal council with the cheating involved, did this hurt or help your game?

Did it hurt my game? No. The only thing it really did was catch me very off-guard.

Alice, wait who?

lol, I've been here the whole time, baby. You just didn't have any interest in talking to me until last round when I had Immunity Idol clues to give out. Then you remembered who I was real quick.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:55 am

Hahaha, Alice, don't worry, it's blatantly clear to many that you're definitely here, though there are some people here who only talk big to and about people at tribal council, and no, I'm not talking down to you Jason, I've enjoyed our talks a lot.

Regarding what you have said Jason though, I will say that it saddens me to know you would take me out because you believe I am the person most likely to win at the end of this game. Perhaps I will reconsider not using that as my criteria tonight since you are fine with it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 9:56 am

Deetster wrote:
though there are some people here who only talk big to and about people at tribal council

I have no clue who you may be talking about. I know it can't be me because I had several great conversations with everybody in this game that I spent time with on a tribe, either on AIM or through PM's except one. I just prefer to talk to people, and not at them. I like conversations, and not monologues with an audience of one who seems to have no interest in you at all.

Remember, of the two minuscule interactions we had in this game Jacob, I initiated both of them. Not once did you attempt to contact me to say hello, to talk strategy or to find out world famous blueberry waffle recipe. I am not going to waste my time trying to talk to someone who has no interest. It was clear from the beginning that I didn't fit into you plans, and while I still would have enjoyed talking with you, as I did with everyone one else in this game, ally or not, I wasn't gonna beg for your attention like an old beaten down dog.

So, if you're gonna call someone out in tribal, at least have the whole story straight and don't just act like an ass.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 10:04 am

JB_uBelmont wrote:
lol, I've been here the whole time, baby. You just didn't have any interest in talking to me until last round when I had Immunity Idol clues to give out. Then you remembered who I was real quick.

You think I was after a hidden idol? That didn't even cross my mind when I approached you. And you never made any attempt to talk to me the entire game. I figured I would try to at least talk some sense into you before the end, where you'll fail hard against Jacob.

And Jacob, save the bullshit "better man" talk. "It saddens me"...get the fuck off your high horse. And you KNOW I'll come after you next round if I happen to make it through. But is that going to happen? No, so don't get your panties in a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:46 am

Alright Bill, I apologize, I shouldn't have randomly brought you into that. To be honest, I just remember you saying a lot at one tribal, and I kinda didn't like it, and I knew with what was going on in the game, I couldn't actually say what I was thinking, haha, so I think I brought out the pent up aggression here for no reason, so you didn't deserve me talking down to you like that.

As for you Jason, you need to get off the high horse. I am actually being serious about myself and how I look at situations, trust me, and trust me that if I want you to stay, you will, and if I don't, you won't. That sounds cocky, but you're the one that is trying to make me be out to be some kind of mastermind, but it just so happens, in this situation, yes, I do have the power to do that, or to not. Now look, I'm being honest with my words, so don't underestimate my integrity or how I play the game. I think you are the first person who would admit that you made huge errors in this game because you underestimated peoples intentions and strength.

*waves at Jessica*

So please, get off of your high horse. Don't think you're too scary for me to keep in this game, or that if you keep talking so big I won't take your right out of it.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 11:57 am

*waves back*

HI!

*continues enjoying things*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11   Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council ~ Tribal Council #11
Page 1 of 1