ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Empty
PostSubject: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:16 am

PLEASE ANSWER THESE IN YOUR DIARY ROOM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?

I feel I should have won. I am awesome. Second place is for shapeshifters, and weird ancient goddesses. I felt robbed.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?

I think that Eric got shit assed lucky. Now he's got all sorts of idols piled up on his shelf, and will probably be safe until round 5, while I have to use subtle innuendo to make people think I have an idol, in hopes they won't vote for me.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?

I think the game is fun, but the players blow ass. Too many followers, and boring people. I mean, at least make your TC answers interesting.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?

Well, they don't deserve to be in a tribe with me. Which is probably why they will vote me out. Bastards.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:31 am

From:Jessica HambyBill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al 3556938766_653511d62d
To:Bill Compton
Posted:Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:19 pm
Subject:Ugh.Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Quote4
Maybe Eric was right and we should be voting for Bella. The bitch.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:32 am

The Secret anonymous tip:

Posted:Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:42 am
Subject:TraitorBill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Quote4
If you want, I can tell you who is the traitor. Naturally, I dont want you to know who I am.

Would you like to know who betray bon temps?

Bill Compton
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al 95-13
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedWed Feb 17, 2010 10:10 am Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Traitor
I
am assuming you are someone still in the game. If so, then yes. I don't
want to violate any rules, but if you're still here, then I don't see
any harm in a anonymous message.

Bill

merlotteexit
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedWed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 am Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Traitor
I'm still in the game.

First before telling you. Who do you think it was?

Bill Compton
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedWed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 am Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Traitor
My first thought was that it was Eric.

merlotteexit
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedWed Feb 17, 2010 11:12 am Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Traitor
Let's say you have a good instinct !
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 am

Bill Compton
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedFri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Who flipped.
I've
been trying to figure out who flipped on us. My initial thought was
Eric, for varying reasons. Finally, I was able to get one of the
forkers to confirm that. Of course, she could be lying, but I also
learned that Emma was trying to get us to vote for her, because she
thought she wouldn't have any penalty votes, and it was Eric who was
pushing for us to vote for Emma.

I think his little performance Post Tribal was all for show.

I
am not sure what this will mean for our future, but I hope somehow we
can get this back on track. Yeah, there is just three of us, but who
knows, together maybe we can pull off a few tricks of our own.

My
first thought is to try and get some of the Forkers to vote for Eric,
telling them we want to knock out the traitor. I am not sure how
immersed into there group he is. If we could get two people to vote him
off, and then we vote for one of the Forkers, we might both knock out a
forker, and separate Eric from their group. It's a long shot, but it's
the best I could think of.

Any ideas?

<table class="forumline" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tr><td class="row2">From:</td><td class="row2" colspan="2" width="100%">Jason</td><td rowspan="4" class="row2">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al 92-0</td></tr><tr><td class="row2">To:</td><td class="row2" colspan="2" width="100%">Bill Compton</td></tr><tr><td class="row2">Posted:</td><td class="row2" colspan="2" width="100%">Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:15 am</td></tr><tr><td class="row2">Subject:</td><td class="row2" width="100%">Re: Who flipped.</td><td class="row2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Quote4</td></tr><tr><td class="row1" colspan="4" valign="top">I'm
worried about us as a tribe now because yeah someone did flip obviously
with the way the votes turned out and Sam leaving. It makes sense that
it was Eric, he's probably just out for himself at this point. How are
we gonna get a Forker out with no votes to do it? I'm scared we're
gonna get picked off. We can't trust Eric anymore, I just don't know
what to do lol.
</td></tr></table>

Ok. That all is a lot to take in. I knew there was something weird
about Eric but I didn't think we could actually confirm it. I am all
for trying to vote him out any way possible. But I have a thought.

What
if we try and get the Forkers to think we're voting for Jason, because
'he flipped' then they would think that they have us confused and could
get us to all vote for Jason without incident, then being confident of
that they would all vote for Jason, including Eric since he flipped on
us. We could then give Jason the idol and use the opportunity to vote
out one of the Forkers. Then we could maybe we could get Eric back on
our side because we didn't vote for him? But we would obviously have to
keep him in the dark about everything.

Alternatively we could also get them to vote for me and I play the idol
and we leave Jason out of it, you would just have to be the one going
to them and saying it. I would just rather Jason be in danger and not me! LOL!!!

I
also like the idea of just taking the fucker out, but I don't see how
we recover from that in the future, once they get higher numbers having
an idol would be useless to us because they can just split votes, we
need to do something with it now, and it would be easier to get the
Forkers to vote for a person that didn't side with them.

Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:37 am

From:JasonBill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al 92-0
Posted:Yesterday at 12:53 pm
Subject:HeyBill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Quote4

Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al I_reply4
<table class="forumline" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tr><td class="catHead" align="center" height="28">Topic review</td></tr><tr><td class="row1">AuthorMessage<table class="forumline" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tr></tr><tr><td class="row1" valign="top" width="22%">Bill Compton
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al 95-13</td><td class="row1" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedSun Feb 21, 2010 2:11 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: Another note</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">I
agree with trying to vote off Bella. How we can pull it off right now,
I don't know. We'll see. I have to run out, but I will see what I will
do. I think there are a couple of things we can try. I'll PM you
tonight with more info.

Bill
</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td class="spaceRow" colspan="2" height="1">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al _</td></tr><tr><td class="row2" valign="top" width="22%">Jason
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al 92-0</td><td class="row2" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedSun Feb 21, 2010 2:08 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Another note</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Eric
is so stupid! I said I would give him the idol if he gave me the clue.
He fell for it! He thinks we don't know that he flipped. I'm gonna keep
the idol so one of us can use it when we need it.

So we need to
figure out who we're voting! I still think Bella, but we need more
people to pull that off. I don't really care who we go after as long as
we can get enough people to do it, lol. We need to think about voting
off the traitor too though. He's not gonna vote with us anymore.
</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td class="spaceRow" colspan="2" height="1">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al _</td></tr><tr><td class="row1" valign="top" width="22%">Jason
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al 92-0</td><td class="row1" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedSun Feb 21, 2010 12:53 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Hey</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">So,
who should we go after on Forks? We don't really have the numbers,
unless like you said you can get some Forks to vote with us. I think
Bella is a possible target for sure. We should all be on the same page
who we're voting for though. What do you think about the vote?
</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table>
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:41 am

<table class="forumline" border="0" cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tr><td class="row2">From:</td><td class="row2" colspan="2" width="100%">cournojo</td><td rowspan="4" class="row2">
</td></tr><tr><td class="row2">To:</td><td class="row2" colspan="2" width="100%">Bill Compton</td></tr><tr><td class="row2">Posted:</td><td class="row2" colspan="2" width="100%">Yesterday at 2:16 pm</td></tr><tr><td class="row2">Subject:</td><td class="row2" width="100%">Re: First Talk</td><td class="row2" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Quote4</td></tr><tr><td class="row1" colspan="4" valign="top">I know that Eric and Jason will vote for you.

But I would like you to stay around.

Maybe jason will feel cocky and not use his idols.

The best play you can do is to play your IDOL yourself.
</td></tr><tr><td class="row1" colspan="4" height="28" valign="bottom" width="78%"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="middle">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Profile4 Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Aim4 </td><td> </td><td nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">//
</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td class="catBottom" colspan="4" align="right" height="28"> </td></tr></table><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tr><td>Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al I_reply4</td><td align="right" valign="top">
</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><table class="forumline" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tr><td class="catHead" align="center" height="28">Topic review</td></tr><tr><td class="row1"><table class="forumline" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tr>AuthorMessage</tr><tr><td class="row1" valign="top" width="22%">Bill Compton
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al 95-13</td><td class="row1" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedMon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 am Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: TC</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Yes, I would be willing to vote for Mike. Just Let me know.
</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td class="spaceRow" colspan="2" height="1">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al _</td></tr><tr><td class="row2" valign="top" width="22%">cournojo
</td><td class="row2" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedSun Feb 21, 2010 9:02 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: TC</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Hi Bill,

I can tell you that Eric and Jason are gunning for you.

Would you be comfortable in voting for Mike?
</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td class="spaceRow" colspan="2" height="1">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al _</td></tr><tr><td class="row1" valign="top" width="22%">cournojo
</td><td class="row1" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedSun Feb 21, 2010 3:02 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: AIM</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">who care about the game.

Best of luck to your friend.

Ttyl
</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td class="spaceRow" colspan="2" height="1">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al _</td></tr><tr><td class="row2" valign="top" width="22%">cournojo
</td><td class="row2" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedSun Feb 21, 2010 2:16 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: First Talk</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">I know that Eric and Jason will vote for you.

But I would like you to stay around.

Maybe jason will feel cocky and not use his idols.

The best play you can do is to play your IDOL yourself.
</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td class="spaceRow" colspan="2" height="1">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al _</td></tr><tr><td class="row1" valign="top" width="22%">cournojo
</td><td class="row1" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedSun Feb 21, 2010 2:15 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: AIM</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Do you think you can be on AIM.

I would like to talk
</td><td class="row2" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedSun Feb 21, 2010 1:59 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: First Talk</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">Hey Bill,.

Bad news that Eric won. What would you like to do for this TC?

Would you be willing to try to get rid of Jason?
</td><td class="row1" height="28" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tr><td width="100%">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostedFri Feb 19, 2010 12:42 pm Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Icon_minipostTopic: Re: First Talk</td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2">I'm happy that you are to work.

I'm 30 years myself with 2 daughters. Do you have any kids???

Regarding the game let's say no one is immune and no hidden idol to be played what would be your target ideally?
</td></tr></table></td></tr><tr><td class="spaceRow" colspan="2" height="1">Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al _</td></tr></table></td></tr></table></td></tr></table><table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="2" width="100%"><tr><td align="right" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td nowrap="nowrap">Jump to: Select a forum||--Space Bulletin| |--Announcements| |--Applications| |--Weekly Winners| |--Dark Side Of The Moon| |--Space Junk| |--Reality Bytes| |--Poll Patrol| |--Stargazers Lounge| |--Sound in a Vacuum| |--Space Invaders| |--Star-Light Reading| |--Promote Control| |--Celestial Dome| |--Galaxy Games| |--Milky Way Gallery| |--Orbital Moods| |--OPS2: Twilight VS True Blood| |--The Bon Temps Tribe| |--Treemail| |--Immunity Challenge Beach| |--Tribal Council| |--Bill Compton's Diary Room| |--ORG Planet Site Archives |--Misc. Site Archives |--OPS 1: Carmen SanDiego Archives </td></tr></table></td></tr></table>

Forums free | ©️ phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forums
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 am

Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Available_icon jasonstacked is available 12:19 am
WingedLizard27 12:21 am
(12:21:09 AM): Miss Bella told me that you and Eric were planning to team up and vote me out this round. :-P You evil bastards... Oh, and she says that she would vote for Mike with us. I find her amusing.
jasonstacked 12:24 am
(12:24:16 AM): Bella thinks that we're voting for you?
(12:24:38 AM): Why would that even happen when it was Eric that betrayed us?
WingedLizard27 12:24 am
(12:24:45 AM): That what she said. I think she's just trying to confuse things so people won't vote for her.
jasonstacked 12:26 am
(12:26:08 AM): Well you certainly can't believe everything you hear.
WingedLizard27 12:26 am
(12:26:27 AM): Oh, I don't believe a word she says.
jasonstacked 12:27 am
(12:27:28 AM): Well then why did you just call me a bastard? You're backtracking lol.
WingedLizard27 12:28 am
(12:28:12 AM): I was joking when I called you a bastard, hence the sticking out of the tounge smilie.
WingedLizard27 12:29 am
(12:29:27 AM): and I called you an evil bastard, which are my favorite kinds of bastard. Do you think I would believe her that she would vote for Mike, and that everyone was plotting against me. That's why I said I found her amusing.
jasonstacked 12:31 am
(12:31:31 AM): Oh I gotcha lol. It's hard to read sarcasm on the internet sometimes.
(12:32:57 AM): So Bella was talking at tribal how she's gonna use her idol.
WingedLizard27 12:34 am
(12:34:01 AM): Yeah, sorry about that. I tend to be too sarcastic sometimes. Do you really think she has an idol? Didn't we only give her one clue, and she gave one to Mike.
jasonstacked 12:34 am
(12:34:33 AM): I have no idea if she really has one or not. From the way she worded her post it sounds like she doesn't have one.
(12:34:48 AM): But you never know I guess.
WingedLizard27 12:36 am
(12:36:16 AM): You still think voting for her is our best bet? Should we consider Alice again. We know she doesn't have an idol.
(12:37:39 AM): I would perfer getting rid of Bella, because she seems more cunning, but if she does have an idol...
jasonstacked 12:38 am
(12:38:11 AM): Yeah I still think Bella, pretty sure she doesn't have an idol.
WingedLizard27 12:38 am
(12:38:39 AM): Cool. I agree. Don't really like her. And I take it others don't as well.
(12:38:47 AM): Based on challenge results.
jasonstacked 12:39 am
(12:39:13 AM): Yep lol. You said Bella would vote with us?
WingedLizard27 12:39 am
(12:39:55 AM): I think it's bullshit. But, I told her I would vote for Mike. So, if there is a random vote for Mike, we'll see if she was telling the truth.
(12:40:08 AM): I still plan on voting for her.
jasonstacked 12:40 am
(12:40:15 AM): Well if she votes for Mike, that's one less vote we have to worry about.
WingedLizard27 12:40 am
(12:40:22 AM): Exactly.
jasonstacked 12:42 am
(12:42:45 AM): So I know Jess will be fine with that. Who knows what Eric's doing. So we have 4 votes we know for Bella.
(12:43:16 AM): Or nope, three. We need to get some more.
WingedLizard27 12:46 am
(12:46:57 AM): I know. What sucks is most people either don't reply to me when I try to get to talk to them.
jasonstacked 1:04 am
(1:04:36 AM): Heading off for now. Later Bill!
WingedLizard27 1:04 am
(1:04:55 AM): OK man. Good talking to you
jasonstacked 1:05 am
(1:05:05 AM): You too, bye for now.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:42 am

Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Available_icon Mike (bballchris878) is available 12:22 am
WingedLizard27 12:22 am
(12:22:12 AM): Hey.
Mike 12:22 am
(12:22:23 AM): hello!
WingedLizard27 12:22 am
(12:22:51 AM): Is there some big plan with you guys to try to get me to vote for you, because someone asked me if I would. I think she was just pulling my crank though.
Mike 12:23 am
(12:23:04 AM): huh?
WingedLizard27 12:23 am
(12:23:44 AM): I think someone heard that she would be getting votes, so she is trying to get me to switch my vote from her to you, just to be safe.
WingedLizard27 12:24 am
(12:24:18 AM): I just wanted you to know it wasn't gonna happen.
Mike 12:24 am
(12:24:24 AM): oh wow
(12:24:39 AM): oh okay
WingedLizard27 12:25 am
(12:25:40 AM): I think she's worried that if the votes are for me tonight and I play an idol she would go home. Just wanted to warn you, in case you didn't know about it.
Mike 12:26 am
(12:26:21 AM): oh wow okay thank you
WingedLizard27 12:27 am
(12:27:31 AM): Right now, I know you guys got a plan, but I would keep an eye on Bella, for the future. She's been working a few people from my original tribe.
Mike 12:28 am
(12:28:09 AM): oh okay I will keep that in mind
Mike 12:30 am
(12:30:25 AM): oh wow, I see there is a lot more planning and stuff than I think, lol
WingedLizard27 12:30 am
(12:30:58 AM): Oh, yeah. At this point, people always have plan on top of plan.
Mike 12:31 am
(12:31:08 AM): oh wow
(12:31:23 AM): this game is very inactive though, lol
(12:31:42 AM): I feel like I'm not even playing it sometimes.
WingedLizard27 12:32 am
(12:32:06 AM): I know, that's why it's frustrating. Its hard to get a good read off of anyone based on a few random PM's.
Mike 12:32 am
(12:32:14 AM): ikr?
WingedLizard27 12:32 am
(12:32:58 AM): The games I used to play, you played as yourself. This game, with all the people playing characters, it's hard to get a read off of anyone.
Mike 12:34 am
(12:34:15 AM): oh yeah I know
(12:34:22 AM): You should join tengaged
WingedLizard27 12:35 am
(12:35:02 AM): I did join, but I suck at those games, like numbers and shit. Been working a lot too, but one day, I will spend some more time with it.
Mike 12:35 am
(12:35:22 AM): what scores do you get on Numbers?
(12:35:33 AM): Ah, Rookies is better suited for you then.
WingedLizard27 12:35 am
(12:35:51 AM): really low, both times I played it I ended up nominated. like 1200 I think
Mike 12:36 am
(12:36:05 AM): =-O
(12:36:12 AM): You got 1200 in Numebrs?
(12:36:14 AM): Numbers*
(12:36:38 AM): I can't remember actual score.
Mike 12:36 am
(12:36:47 AM): Dude, 1200 is an amazing score...
(12:36:59 AM): What is a good score? Because mine wasn't good at all
WingedLizard27 12:40 am
(12:40:55 AM): I think maybe our scores were multiplied or something, so maybe I had like a 120
Mike 12:41 am
(12:41:26 AM): oh no, in Numbers, you dont have a bonus, you just have a certain amount of time
WingedLizard27 12:41 am
(12:41:53 AM): Well, I'm not sure, all I know is I sucked. Woo Hoo!
(12:42:37 AM): So, if I do get voted out soon, I will spend more time there, and we should try to hook up for a game. I use the name Nottobrite there.
Mike 12:43 am
(12:43:04 AM): oh, send the link to your profile plz
(12:43:15 AM): do you have an alliance in there?
WingedLizard27 12:43 am
(12:43:27 AM): nope
Mike 12:43 am
(12:43:32 AM): ahhhh.
(12:43:36 AM): Send your profile
WingedLizard27 12:43 am
(12:43:43 AM): http://www.tengaged.com/user/Nottobrite
(12:43:58 AM): I played 2 games, and finished 12th both times.
Mike 12:44 am
(12:44:17 AM): oooo, we should join one together. I can help you out a little.
(12:44:35 AM): I added you as a friend. add me back. http://www.tengaged.com/user/finklestein123
(12:45:00 AM): BTW, rookies would be better for you I think.
WingedLizard27 12:45 am
(12:45:16 AM): Oh, cool thanks.
Mike 12:45 am
(12:45:17 AM): If you don't do well in challenges, then play rookies after you get yellow level
(12:45:42 AM): There is no challenges there, its all based on activity.
WingedLizard27 12:45 am
(12:45:56 AM): Oh, that's cool. I would like that more.
Mike 12:46 am
(12:46:00 AM): yeah
(12:46:04 AM): Heres how it works
(12:46:29 AM): Day 1 - 10 people join, HOH chosen randomly. HOH nominates 2 people for eviction, the algo nominates the least active person.
Mike 12:47 am
(12:47:21 AM): Day 2 - Nominees are put up. New HOH is chosen, but if you win HOH the day before, you cannot win HOH the next day. The POV is chosen randomly between the top 3 active players other than the HOH. :-P
(12:47:38 AM): From Day 2 and on, HOH is chosen based on activity. No mroe random picks.
WingedLizard27 12:48 am
(12:48:34 AM): Sounds fun. Much more interesting than how you do on Deal or No Deal. Now if they had some old school games like Space Invaders or Asteroid, I would rock the house.
Mike 12:48 am
(12:48:47 AM): If you use POV on someone, then that person will be safe and all votes counted against them are not counted. The person with the second most votes will not be evicted. If the vetoed person has the second most or third msot votes, then nothing happens. Top-point getter gets evicted!
(12:49:06 AM): Sorry, the person with the second msot votes will be evicted*
WingedLizard27 12:49 am
(12:49:19 AM): Cool. Makes sense
Mike 12:49 am
(12:49:26 AM): oh yeah, lol. I want them to post new challenges already
(12:49:51 AM): I heard Randomize (creator) has an I Love Money game in the works and will be added to the games you can play
WingedLizard27 12:50 am
(12:50:13 AM): Oh cool.
Mike 12:50 am
(12:50:56 AM): yer. So yeah, I am in 2 games ATM, so I cannot join another game right now. But I will join one with you when one ends!
Mike 12:51 am
(12:51:51 AM): OH, by the way, click the GREEN button on this please. http://www.tengaged.com/design/id-26811/red-black-anime-hair
WingedLizard27 12:52 am
(12:52:19 AM): Cool. Just let me know. I think it would be more fun than this game, based on activity. I get frustrated when half the game is inactive... and done.
Mike 12:52 am
(12:52:30 AM): Lmfao, I know. Casting is boring.
(12:52:43 AM): You would like survivor I think. but there is challenges there. : /
WingedLizard27 12:53 am
(12:53:42 AM): Yeah, I actually perfer Survivor over big brother. I can deal with the challenges, it's just, I tend to get nominated with a bunch of chicks, then everyone decides they want the chicks to stay.
Mike 12:54 am
(12:54:12 AM): I always save the girls.
(12:54:15 AM): lmfao
(12:54:37 AM): Unless a guy is inactive, or I have allies up.
WingedLizard27 12:54 am
(12:54:41 AM): I think that most guys do. Who wouldn't want to be alone in a house with some hot chicks.
Mike 12:54 am
(12:54:54 AM): ^ Exactly. haha
(12:55:03 AM): Casting has changed now though
(12:55:09 AM): There is an element of activity in there now
(12:55:14 AM): the keys/apples/checks
WingedLizard27 12:55 am
(12:55:52 AM): Yeah, I noticed that. Never got a key, but I got a few apples.
Mike 12:56 am
(12:56:30 AM): ahhhh, make sure to get the keys next time.
WingedLizard27 12:56 am
(12:56:52 AM): Yeah, I will. They seem much more valuable.
Mike 12:57 am
(12:57:10 AM): they are, lol. They can keep you safe even if you have the shittiest score there.
WingedLizard27 12:57 am
(12:57:26 AM): Sounds like something I could use.
Mike 12:57 am
(12:57:36 AM): yeahhh. It happen to me on Tengaged spain.
(12:58:01 AM): I got the worst score on the challenge, but I had 3 keys and over 200 checkmarks, and I was safe and made it to finals.
WingedLizard27 12:58 am
(12:58:23 AM): Coolness.
Mike 12:58 am
(12:58:40 AM): indeed. I think that whole concept is so random though...
(12:58:53 AM): Keys, apples, checks? Really?
(12:59:54 AM): Oh, press the green button here too please. ^_^
(12:59:54 AM): http://www.tengaged.com/blog/finklestein123/344350/o-stupidity
WingedLizard27 1:00 am
(1:00:35 AM): Done
Mike 1:00 am
(1:00:51 AM): thx
(1:00:55 AM): oh, one more thing...
(1:01:19 AM): press the button under DanielAllen's name here please.
(1:01:20 AM): http://www.tengaged.com/poll/bigbrother-game-12577
WingedLizard27 1:01 am
(1:01:39 AM): Done
Mike 1:03 am
(1:03:23 AM): thanks
WingedLizard27 1:03 am
(1:03:30 AM): No prob
Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Mobile_bl_01 Mike (bballchris878) is mobile
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am

Well, I think there is a 90% chance that I could be joining the jury
tonight. So, I guess I should make a perhaps final, clever confessional.

So, last round someone from the the oringinal Bon Temps Tribe flipped
and voted with the Forkers. Despite his obvious performance, I am prett
sure it was Eric. Or I am a moron. I'd say it's a pickem'.

So, now, we have a "maybe" voting block of 3, me, Jess and Jason. Of
couse, I feel Jason will vote with Eric to try and save his ass this
round, and heck, maybe even Jess will as well. My only real hope of
surviving this round, is the belief that I have an immunity idol. I
have done as much as I could to make people think I do, without
outright saying I do. I think if I said it during Tribal, it would come
off as a desperate move. But a little allusion never hurt anyone.

Yet, that isn't the only thing I have done. I have confronted Eric via
PM. Basically, I hope to get him to consider voting off Bella this
round. If we get enough votes thast could work. Bella has told me it
was Eric who flipped, and then made a statement that she would consider
voting off Mike. I think she is full of it.

I have no idea if I will survive this round. Even if I do, I can't see
me making it to the end, unless someone decides to add a liittle more
flavor to this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al   Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al Empty

Back to top Go down

Bill's Diary Room~Episode #8: Confesionals, et. al
Page 1 of 1