ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tribal Council #8

Go down 
+5
Jessica Hamby
Deetster
Jason
cournojo
Pete
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Welcome to Tribal Council!

Tonight one of you will be leaving the game.

First off some questions:

Alice, do you feel safe with tonight's vote?

Bella, you received both worst personality and most annoying in both questions, that must be tough, does that affect how you view your position in this game?

Bill, you tied for second in the immunity challenge, how much did you need it tonight?

Eric, how important was it for you to win immunity tonight?

Jacob, For the first time in this game since the very beginning Forks and Bon Temps are even in how many people are remaining in game from each tribe. Does this even matter at this point?

Jason, you won immunity last round, this round you got the hidden immunity idol clue from Eric. Do you feel this will increase peoples view of you as a threat?

Jessica, after last tribal councils surprise elimination, how has that affected your game play, and how do you think it'll affect this vote?

Mike, you received no points from either of the outcast in the immunity challenge, how does that make you feel?

Alright everyone, reply to this topic answering your questions. Then afterwards head to your Diary Room and vote. Remember I want you to state 'I vote for ___ and the reason is ...' Thanks and you have until at 7pm EST Monday Feb 22nd to get votes in by. There are some penalty votes coming some of your ways so remember that.
See you all tomorrow

Last edited by Pete on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Pete wrote:
Bella, you received both worst personality and most annoying in both questions, that must be tough, does that affect how you view your position in this game?

Yeah, do you think? For sure it affect my game. I was expecting to get the title of most annoying, but the worst personnality this one hurts. At least, it did raise a HUGE red flag and that is telling me that I need to use my hidden immunity idol to make sure I do make Final Seven. AT least this challenge will make me avoid the shame of being blindsided and will allow 100% to make Final Seven with my HII. But still, I will need to work on my personnality!!! What did I do so wrong? Please folks, help me on that.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Star Burst
Star Burst
Jason

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Nah, I don't think that I'm a threat. Eric was just being nice and returning the favor since I gave him the clue last round. You never know if a player even finds the idol when they get a clue. Plus, there are potentially other people out there with Hidden Idols as well. Bella even just confirmed that she is holding onto one. Of course, you never know the truth until an idol is played.
Back to top Go down
Deetster
Winner
Winner
Deetster

Horse

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Jacob, For the first time in this game since the very beginning Forks and Bon Temps are even in how many people are remaining in game from each tribe. Does this even matter at this point?

I mean, it does and it doesn't. I think being equal is important, because it always means the round before the tribe in the majority, lost one, and that shows that tribes aren't really that important. So the equal numbers of the tribes are only important as far as being a token to how tribal lines have been skewed.

All that really matters I think now, is person by person issues, and all those damn idols, none of which I've had the pleasure of even touching yet, but, that's likely better for me in the long run...maybe.
Back to top Go down
http://copsandrobbers1.proboards.com/index.cgi
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:19 pm

Quote :
after last tribal councils surprise elimination, how has that affected
your game play, and how do you think it'll affect this vote?

I've got no idea what the fuck is going on anymore. Who's flipping and flopping and just lying everywhere. That's not how I play the game and I don't appreciate that someone from Bon Temps decided to do that. I think this vote will be based on trying to turn things back around in our favor, however that can be achieved.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 pm

Bill, you tied for second in the immunity challenge, how much did you need it tonight?

Well, let me start off first by saying I honestly feel like my answers were so awesome, that if James would have shown up to vote, I would have won this challenge. I used tons of big words, clever metaphors and sexual innuendo. The only reason I lost was Edward is one of those sparkly PG rated neuter vampires who probably objected to the tone and constant use of the phrase "fucking batshit."

I do believe that I would have enjoyed winning this challenge almost as much as I enjoy hot, bloody vampire sex with Sookie. Probably even more than Jason enjoys banging preacher's wives. Yet, you want to know how much I need it. Well, since more than one person has told me that I am a target for this round, having the immunity necklace would have been an nice little bonus for me.

I guess we'll need to see when those votes are counted... or not counted.
Back to top Go down
http://truebloodwiki.hbo.com/page/Bill+Compton
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey, why didn't Alice get a question. Do I win something for noticing?
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:05 am

I noticed that too. I just assumed the host cared as much about her as everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:09 am

Oh, snap!

Tribal Council #8 42525711.pwned
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:18 am

damn, sorry, I am going to edit it to add a question for Alice, did this right before Amazing Race started and rushed near the end so obviously missed it, sorry Alice.
Back to top Go down
Bill Compton
Star Burst
Star Burst
Bill Compton

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 am

Yes, Phil has a way of distracting us all.
Back to top Go down
finklestein
Star Struck
Star Struck

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:31 am

Q: Mike, you received no points from either of the outcast in the immunity challenge, how does that make you feel?

A: I guess I deserved it, because I stayed neutral with my answers and I didn't really know what to look at. The conversation between the tribe has been dead and my original tribe included a lot of inactive people as well. I had nothing to judge personalties of anybody else and I don't think anyone here is annoying. I have only conversed with several people here, but rarely, for the most part. Sad
Back to top Go down
Doug's Loophole
Star Burst
Star Burst
Doug's Loophole

Cat

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:38 am

Ouch, Pete. That hurts!

Alice, do you feel safe with tonight's vote?

Naw, I never feel safe. I'm here to play, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised each time I'm not voted off. I mean, I've been targeted plenty of times, and I'd be stupid to think that all of a sudden people have forgotten about me. We'll see what happens...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:12 am

Why? Why do you even bother?
Back to top Go down
Eric Northman
Star Struck
Star Struck
Eric Northman

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 am

Eric, how important was it for you to win immunity tonight?

Immunity was absolutely critical this time around if I wanted to continue playing this game. I mean, it's no secret that I have a big target on my back. The bottom line is... well actually there is two bottom lines... one being that somebody from Bon Temps stabbed their tribe in the back and flopped to the sad story that is the Forks tribe. Why they would do that? I have not a damn clue. But the heat is on me... apparently I would stoop that low after all I have done for my tribe and all the pride I have for Bon Temps. I really hope that whoever thinks I would do such a thing would use the few brain cells they have left to piece together the fact that it just wouldn't make sense.

Secondly, the mother Forkers in this game seem to have a hate on for me. Which is understandable, I mean the bottom line is after being beaten so badly in all the challenges up to this point, and me being a major contributing factor to that, they will want to eliminate the threat.

So to sum it up Pete, yes this immunity was SO important for me to win, and I'm glad I was able to work my charm... and really I just told the outcasts the truth and what has been going on in this game -- and I think the lack of bullshit that seems to be dominating this game right now was appreciated by them.
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 pm

lot of interesting stuff is being said in this TC!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tribal Council #8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8   Tribal Council #8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #8
Page 1 of 1