ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loser Lodge ~ James' Revenge Question Answered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Loser Lodge ~ James' Revenge Question Answered Empty
PostSubject: Loser Lodge ~ James' Revenge Question Answered   Loser Lodge ~ James' Revenge Question Answered EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:19 pm

Who didn't deserve to leave the game this early?

1 ~ Lafayette did not deserve to leave this game. He was the victim of some severely screwed up circumstances. He was at a Tribal, not because he had lost a challenge, but because one person was given the choice to send his tribe to Tribal Council, the same person who single-handedly lost the previous challenge by not posting her answers, which were handed to her on a silver platter. To add insult to injury, he was the only player not to have a hidden immunity idol. Bill had an idol he earned, and Mike had an idol, gift wrapped and handed to him by a former tribe mate after the challenge results were made public. Then during the build up to Tribal, Mike refused to even talk to Bill or Lafayette, killing their only chance to try to pull something off. Lafayette was a strong, active player who deserved a change to stay in this game. Plus he was Fabulous.

2 ~ I'd say Edward. Even if we didn't see eye to eye, he was more active than at least a couple people on Bon Temps that made it further than he did.

3 ~ Lafayette, because he was one of the people who contributed more to the game.

4 ~ You all deserved to leave the game before merge. Sorry. I never liked Sookie or Lafayette and the rest of you I never had the displeasure of associating with, so fuck ya.

5 ~ Lafayette!!! You want a lil cocoa? A lil cocoa? Hahaha.
Probably the person who most lived up to his vivacious character and was so fun
to have around. His presence was silent yet strong and a hard working friendly
face to have around. The way he went out was just so ridiculously wrong, taking
the place of a Forker who returned (and shouldn’t have) to the game. I wish
Lafayette were still here! We’re fighting for ya baby!

6 ~ Definitely Lafayette. Due to the no intertribal communications rule, Lafayette was completely out of control of who was sent to exile on her side, and the fact that she was the only person without idols, is just a crappy way to go, especially after surviving a tribal that someone who later ended up getting back into the game was voted out of.

7 ~ Lafayette didn't deserve to go pre-merge. He got screwed as the result of 2 hidden idols being played. How's a man supposed to survive without an idol? It was Bill and Lafayette against Mike at that point. It should have been an easy choice to boot Mike, but he got lucky having an idol. So yep, Lafayette got screwed and didn't deserve to go at all.

8 ~ I would say that only two peoples apply for this. FIrst off, Tracker James who got voted out because of an Hidden Immunity Idols. James was close with Edward as I know and he started to get himself in a good position. Yes he did arrived late at camp but he was certainly going to be a force in Forks. We decided to voted out Mike in a unanimous way, but he did use the HII and James got evicted. He certainly didnt deserved the leave that early. But, without question, the person that did not deserved AT ALL to leave that early was Lafayette. We all know what happened, I did the HII thing to Mike to make sure that one of the STRONGER player in Bon TEmps was gonna get the boot. He did work and Lafayette was going home. I was as I know, it never happened in ANY survivor game where 3 persons attend TC and that 2 person did use an HII. Just WOW. That was the biggest MOVE of the entire game and I doubt that something will even came close. Lafayette was in a STRONG alliance and would have certainly been a POWER PLAYER.
So my answer is LAFAYETTE

Alright James, what I need from you is to rank these 8 answers from best answer to worst answer. They will gain more points for being considered the best answer in your eyes, no points for being considered the worst and in between the middle will get better to worst points.
Please do this within 24 hours, meaning by 7pm EST Saturday February 20th have these ranked, thank you.
Back to top Go down

Loser Lodge ~ James' Revenge Question Answered
Page 1 of 1