ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loser Lodge ~ Edward Cullen's Revenge Questi...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

Loser Lodge ~ Edward Cullen's Revenge Questi... Empty
PostSubject: Loser Lodge ~ Edward Cullen's Revenge Questi...   Loser Lodge ~ Edward Cullen's Revenge Questi... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:12 pm

Which person remaining would you say has the WORST personality and why?

Answers:

1 ~ That is like placing three empty cups in front of me and asking me which of these drinks taste the worse. Yet, I will answer. I think of all the people who have a microsliver of a personality, Jason has the worst. Here is this guys who is supposed to be this goofy yet lovable pussy hound, and yet, here in this game, he is the ultimate leach/follower. I don’t think he would recognize and original idea if it was a sparkly vampire attempting to suck his life blood out of his ass. I guess being stuck in a tribe where the only available human snatch was his sister, did something to make his brain shrivel up. You know… shrinkage

2 ~ probably Eric. I don't know him all that well, so I can only speak for what he says to everyone, but he seems fairly arrogant when he talks at Tribal and at Challenges. He's never spoken with me though, so...?

3 ~ I think Alice has the worst personality. I've never talked to her at all. How can I gauge someone's personality without actually speaking to them? Hey Alice, how about actually TALKING to a Bon Temps person sometime? It might be good to get to know ALL of your tribemates, and not just your Forker ones.

4 ~ Bella Swan undoubtedly has the worst personality out of the
remaining players in the game. She is shady, has no shame and is willing to say
and do whatever needs to be done to cover her ass. I’m not sure about the rest
of you but she can’t be trusted and that is from her lacklustre personality and
her inability to truly bond with people in this game. She can be summed up as
an arrogant, cowardly, introverted and probably the least interesting of the
remaining people in the game.

5 ~ By far the worst is Eric, How can you betray your former tribe and tribemate just easily. Especially when your original tribe is so strong and dominant. He had the number and could easily make it to F5 and who knows what could have happen. Instead he decided to join us former Forks. For me Loyalty and trust is so important in this game and Eric just demonstrate and he will not respect that at all. How can he be trusted. To make it worst, he is still lying to his former tribemate by telling them Bill was the rat. Well Eric, just are clearly just a rat and like Sue Hawk said, the rat doesnt win!!!!!!

6 ~ Bella probably has the worst personality because she is very demanding, and attempts to cause drama and do things that are just not needed. I believe she has good qualities in that she has ambition, and is determined to win, but she has some cocky tendancies and doesn't care about how her actions make others feel, and those aren't admirable traits.

7 ~ I would say Mike has the worst personality because I've never spoken to him, so clearly I can say bad things about him and not care.

8 ~ Uh, Bill for being so bitter about the Alice twist I guess.

Alright Edward, what I need from you is to rank these 8 answers from best answer to worst answer. They will gain more points for being considered the best answer in your eyes, no points for being considered the worst and in between the middle will get better to worst points.
Please do this within 24 hours, meaning by 7pm EST Saturday February 20th have these ranked, thank you.

Last edited by Pete on Thu May 27, 2010 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Star Ruby
Star Ruby

Snake

Loser Lodge ~ Edward Cullen's Revenge Questi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loser Lodge ~ Edward Cullen's Revenge Questi...   Loser Lodge ~ Edward Cullen's Revenge Questi... EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:30 pm

BEST
WORST
Back to top Go down

Loser Lodge ~ Edward Cullen's Revenge Questi...
Page 1 of 1