ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer Empty
PostSubject: Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer   Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:28 am

1) Who is the most annoying person left in the game and why?
By far the most annoying person is myself. Just ask Pete (our host) to know if it's true. When I have something in mind I'll do anything to make it happen even if I have to step on people toes. Something it can be seen as agressive and non-respectful. I just do not let it go. Another person that can be annoying is Mike. He's just not in the game and that is annoying for me. Also, he rarely able to say more than 2-3 words at once. He is just using the under the radar strategy too much and it pissed me off. Finally Eric deserve a mention. Being a traitor just irritate me even if it did help my game.

2) Which person remaining would you say has the WORST personality and why?
Here is the order starting

This one is easier. By far the worst is Eric, How can you betray your former tribe and tribemate just easily. Especially when your original tribe is so strong and dominant. He had the number and could easily make it to F5 and who knows what could have happen. Instead he decided to join us former Forks. For me Loyalty and trust is so important in this game and Eric just demonstrate and he will not respect that at all. How can he be trusted. To make it worst, he is still lying to his former tribemate by telling them Bill was the rat. Well Eric, just are clearly just a rat and like Sue Hawk said, the rat doesnt win!!!!!!

3) Who didn't deserve to leave the game before merge and why?
I would say that only two peoples apply for this. FIrst off, Tracker James who got voted out because of an Hidden Immunity Idols. James was close with Edward as I know and he started to get himself in a good position. Yes he did arrived late at camp but he was certainly going to be a force in Forks. We decided to voted out Mike in a unanimous way, but he did use the HII and James got evicted. He certainly didnt deserved the leave that early. But, without question, the person that did not deserved AT ALL to leave that early was Lafayette. We all know what happened, I did the HII thing to Mike to make sure that one of the STRONGER player in Bon TEmps was gonna get the boot. He did work and Lafayette was going home. I was as I know, it never happened in ANY survivor game where 3 persons attend TC and that 2 person did use an HII. Just WOW. That was the biggest MOVE of the entire game and I doubt that something will even came close. Lafayette was in a STRONG alliance and would have certainly been a POWER PLAYER.
So my answer is LAFAYETTE

--------------------
CONFIDENTIAL FOR THE HOST ONLY

All my answer are BS. I am sure that merlotte or lafayette will forward that info to the former Bon Temps. Therefore, I do not want them to expect that Jessica is the traitor. They will even say it was Eric. So funny. It's a game and I need to use even opportunity to create chaos within my ennemy.

Last edited by cournojo on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer   Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:25 am

Merlotte is not participating in this challenge

Also, I just need one answer per question. I won't be revealing to the three eliminated before Jury that they are your answers. If I don't hear from you before results I will take your first answers, though in the first question I am going to change the I's to Bella so that they don't know it is your answer
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer   Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:41 am

I dont understand YOU NEED ONLY ONE ANSWER.

I need to answer to only 1 of the 3 questions, is that it?
Back to top Go down
Pete
Host
Host
Pete

Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer   Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:45 am

No you need to only answer 1 name per question, you did it right with the third one but the other two you listed everyone as an answer, I only need one
Back to top Go down
cournojo
Stardust
Stardust

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer   Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer   Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer Empty

Back to top Go down

Bella's Diary Room ~ IC #8 Answer
Page 1 of 1