ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... Empty
PostSubject: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Round 1:

1) How do you feel about how your tribe did in the challenge?
I think we did pretty good. I'm glad Ladayette sucked at it, but also kind of sad we won, because it just means that we still gotta drag around the dead weight of Sookie. Also Lafayette. I hope he doesn't prove himself to be more useful at the next challenge. Sam gets a pass since he was hindered and because sometimes he can be a puppy and I like puppies.

2) What are your thoughts on the results of this challenge?
Surprising actually. I guess that's always the way though, you always think you're tribe is going to do terrible and if they don't then you're surprised. But I'm also just very surprised at how BADLY those Forkers on that other tribe did. It's kinda funny.

3) What do you think about the other tribe?
It's sad, if they keep performing like that I can't do what I planned
which is throw a hissy fit at the merge and side with the teenagers,
HAHAHA!!! No real strategy behind that, I just would find it funny.

4) What do you think about the other members of your tribe?
I made a sticky for this that I was just going to update every round.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:19 am

Round 2:

I made Bill and Eric feel real good about themselves for doing what they did on the challenge, but really once I found that list (which was like 5 minutes after I started) it was all over. Wink

I feel bad for the other tribe, I don't like it when challenges, even tie breakers, come down to who did it the fastest unless it's really really really hard to complete in an hour like we did. Because then if the challenge is just on a night where 3 of your tribe can't be there until like an hour after the challenge is posted, well, you're sunk.

I don't really have an opinion on them. But it's weird that they all decided to use their real identities and we all decided to use aliases. And you know it was totally independent decisions because we had to all make these names before we even signed in. I like to take that as a sign that no one really wanted to be associated with their Twilight characters, HAHA!

Same opinions really. I've got nothing new to add to that department, and I'll put it in the other thread as well.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 10:07 am

Round 3:

Oh this is so boring. I hate being on a tribe that keeps winning. I hate being on a tribe that keeps losing too, but no one talks to me on this tribe...not that I will make any effort to talk to them. I was just hoping I'd see where I stood with things if we had to go to Tribal Council. Either I'd be voted off, people would come to me about voting, or no one would come to me and I'd know there was an alliance somewheres. This is very different than I've ever played the game before, it's boring but I'm enjoying it because it requires minimal effort.

WHY DO WE KEEP WINNING???

WHY DO THEY KEEP LOSING??? Seriously though, they suck. I was planning on trying to jump ship to them when the merge came, you know, just for funsies, but that is just so not an option because it wouldn't effect ANYTHING.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Round 4:

I think we communicated well and it was to our benefit in figuring out the rules and a strategy.

I thought it would be a lot harder because we had to keep posting or
we'd lose but apparently we only needed to post those 5 times, HAHA,
works for me! While I still wanna lose just to shake things up for my game and see what would happen right now I think it's pointless because I don't really think anyone on this tribe's not going to vote for either Bella or Jacob.

Well, we got the people from our tribe (minus Bill) who consistently participate in challenges and shit, so I figured the other tribe would have a hard time. I don't know how 'mike' and 'alice' perform in challenges but let's just say, their tribe kept losing and I don't think it was Jacob or Bella's fault based just on this challenge, so, basically it seems like Bill's all alone over there. Poor Bill.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Round 5:

I just keep hoping we'll lose so we can have a little ACTION but so far no luck.

Alice is fucked. Also I knew the answers to the ones my tribe got wrong, like, off the top of my head. Except for the Charisma Carpenter one, I still don't get that, but I'm assuming it was like the way it was advertised or something at one point.

I had no idea they only had 4 people until we had to sit 2 out. How sad for them. Also Alice is probably fucked unless Lafayette has a bunch of past votes too...but I think they would have all been cast last TC and not carry over to this one. I'm not really clear on that. I wonder if I have any.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Round 6:

Obviously this doesn't apply.

Thanks Alice! This completely changes the game in an interesting way, I just like that the people who obviously felt they had this all wrapped up are now doomed but they may not know it.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that Mike and Bill both play immunity idols so Lafayette just goes home by default. I don't think there's more than one but there seemed to be some confusion on that so I'm just going with it.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Round 7:

1) How do you feel about how you did in the challenge?
I feel like I put forth minimal effort and got second place. That sums up my role in this game.

My thoughts, honestly, are fuck the Forks tribe. They couldn't get their shit together AT ALL. It doesn't make much sense to go along with them at all if that's the case. We'll see.

3) What do you think about the game thus far?
I think this is the only round that has mattered thus far.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 7:13 am

Round 8:

I didn't want to win, at all, because I couldn't justify giving the HII clue to anyone. So now I haven't won, thank God.

Since we don't know what anyone said there's no way to really comment on how the people were ranked so I just didn't even pay attention to it.

Since the game only really started last round I think it's been going well. I'm still shocked at some things. Mostly I'm just shocked that things people say with their votes are posted at Tribal Council, even anonymously. That just seems silly since they are, you know, private. Makes me not want to give actual answers to anything anymore.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:34 am

Round 9:

I've never wanted to win a challenge in this game. But I wanted to win this one even less than any of the others. And it was the EASIEST one to guarantee I lose.

I swear, this challenge, for whatever reason in every Survivor game I've played, I always win this challenge. Every single time. I'm not even kidding or exaggerating. Usually it's because I'm making deals with people and shit like that but I didn't even do anything this time...maybe this challenge just likes me.

Things are getting very intense. I can't wait to see episodes for this thing. Not the first few episodes, but the ones after that for sure.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 am

Round 10:

I didn't even get a chance to do the challenge, HAHA! I don't give a shit.

I'm glad Alice won, because it means one of the 2 people I wanted to win did. Those two people were Jacob or Alice...I did NOT want to win again.

I find this round to be really interesting. Obviously I want Bella gone based on the things I posted in my journal from last round. I am not really going nuts with it but we'll see what happens. Maybe it will work and maybe it won't.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 5:11 am

Round 11:

Exactly what I said in the TC thread. It was coincidence and luck, but I'm still glad that I could take it from Bill and Jason.

Again, what I said in TC, I'm happy I won but only because I took it away from those that need it.

Things kind of hit a lull and a low point this round with the challenge and everything. That challenge was just....ugh....but we shall see what next round bring.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Round 12:

I feel that I did exactly how I wanted to...whether that was smart or not, we'll see.

I'm very happy that Jason one for various reasons, but I'm also nervous for the first time. I really feel this is the first time I 'could' go home.

I'm enjoying it. Another boring challenge, and that tie breaker was a joke, but let's see what next round is like.

Other post.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Hamby
Stardust
Stardust
Jessica Hamby

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 12:34 am

Round 13:

This game has certainly had it's ups and downs. At the beginning I was psyched for it, but there was a lot of stuff that hit me at once in real life so I made the decision to not play as I normally do, not get so involved, do the challenges and just coast along. Then I always wanted our tribe to lose a little so I could see what would happen to me. I wasn't upset to go home at all. But as soon as I got the opportunity to make things interesting, as I always want to do, some things I didn't like about the game got in the way at times but I forced myself to keep going, especially when things were just getting so much fun with voting people out. I enjoyed it a lot, even when it got really easy to get from round to round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...   Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN... Empty

Back to top Go down

Jessica's Diary Room ~ ANSWER THESE IN...
Page 1 of 1