ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Thanks for visiting ORG Planet!

Remember that your session may expire due to inactivity unless you've checked the "log me in automatically" feature.
ORG Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Reality Gaming Planet

HomeHomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm sick of my supervisor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

I'm sick of my supervisor Empty
PostSubject: I'm sick of my supervisor   I'm sick of my supervisor EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Just a couple minutes ago, I was talking with someone, and I was in the middle of a sentence and he put his finger up to me and said, "Hold on one minute," and cut me off. I was so irritated that a conversation followed:

"Dude, I was like three words away from the end of my sentence."

"Well I didn't know that."

I laugh, "That is so rude."

He looks at me dead serious, "Okay?"

I couldn't believe it. Instantly pissed. He does this shit all the time. It'd be one thing if he did it one time, but he does that stupid fucking finger thing all the time, and I'm sorry, I think it's so rude. That's the kind of gesture I use when I'm arguing with someone and they won't let me say something, not when I have something stupid to say to someone who's in the conversation with someone else.

Asshole. I'm so sick of him. Not only that, I hear that he's been telling someone that they should be getting out of Ohio, because they're open-minded. I'm sorry, asshole, I didn't realize that Ohio was so low-brow, ignorant, HILLBILLY that people needed to escape from our primitive thinking. Sorry, dude, but FUCK YOU when you come to my hometown in Ohio and count the fucking gay pride flags just by walking down the street. FUCK YOU when you can meet people of OTHER faiths at a Catholic school, because the open-minded thinking permeates even BEYOND religion. FUCK YOU when you come to a rural area of a Mid-West state and aren't surrounded by black people, because you've NEVER been to Cleveland. FUCK YOU when you are so CLOSE-MINDED that you can't even come to a state that isn't yours and understand that we might just be different than you in that we don't wear every single belief on our sleeves, because some things aren't worth pushing on others.

God, he pisses me the fuck off.

Apologies for my extremely liberal use of the f-word.

/rant
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Jessie
Stardust
Stardust
Jessie

Horse

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of my supervisor   I'm sick of my supervisor EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:18 pm

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love this.
And consequently I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you :D
Back to top Go down
MoMo
MoMo

Pig

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of my supervisor   I'm sick of my supervisor EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Don Douglas wrote:
I'm sorry, asshole, I didn't realize that Ohio was so low-brow, ignorant, HILLBILLY that people needed to escape from our primitive thinking.

I did.

I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_twisted I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743 I'm sick of my supervisor Icon_bounce I'm sick of my supervisor 871743
Back to top Go down
Doug
Shooting Star
Shooting Star
Doug

Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of my supervisor   I'm sick of my supervisor EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 8:53 pm

You're a bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?ref=name&
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick of my supervisor   I'm sick of my supervisor Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sick of my supervisor
Page 1 of 1